Nogger black

>nogger black
What did sweden mean by this

Its a black icecream called nogger dont fucking over think it nigger

negerbollar också

Tbh they should've called it "nigger", that way everyone still knows its black and it will cost less ink, so they will make more profit.

88 = HH (h is 8th letter in alphabet) HH = Heil Hitler

ASL negrer?! Om ni är gammelbögar så fattar ni.

They were trying to convey that once again an ice cream company has created the faulty abortion known as licorice flavored ice cream.

25, M, sthlm

Have you ever had a Salmiakki?

Idgaf. I wanna nom one of those 88s tho.

If you built a machine that could separate the licorice from the ice cream, I'd enjoy it.
In my opinion, licorice is supposed to be it's own thing, just like dark chocolate. If you add sweet stuff to it, you ruin it.

Tastes like pure misery. Now I know why Finland drinks so much.

True, get in contact with Fazer and ask if you could buy some of the licorice? Long shot but better than not.

Or just get licorice somewhere else lmao..

That looks kinda good lol

Everyone in sweden loves to put a nice big nogger in their mouth.

There is plenty of Fazer licorice being sold where I live. It's usually sweet licorice though and I prefer it either salty or with chili. Licorice is supposed to strong tasting if you ask me, the sweet stuff is just too tame for me.
But I am a fan of really strong tasting stuff, either very sour, bitter or salty. I kinda grew out of sweet stuff as I aged.

Its divine as of how licorice icecream goes. Its not just a mellow flavour either, its proper salty licorice with a nice creamy vanilla licorice ice cream underneath.

From that description, I might give it a try if I stumble upon it.
But otherwise I keep to what I say here

Yeah i know the really salty stuff is the best. I tried the Panda shit once and im never ever touching that shit anymore. Try Van slooten otherwise, their salty licorice is quite nice (the grey can with real licorice root).

what flavor is the black one?
black chocolate?
probably not, seems too dark for that...

Have you tried the danish salty licorice, we do some really good stuff. Same with sour and bitter, it's very popular here.

You're right, they should have named it "Nogger PINK"

Dont know. Do you have a brand you can recommend? I do a fair bit of shopping at a place called Netto and they may have it.

Also, the ice cream is salmiak flavoured so its not proper licorice, just a warning. But its the best licorice ice cream iv ever had (and i try every kind i can get across).

The Bonbon candies are danish and have a lot of variety you can recognize them on the ugly cartoon animals on the bags. There is also the pingvin lakrids brand, their licorice called piratos is really good.

>pingvin
Ah nice, never knew they were danish. I love the häxvrål and the previous hallon lakrids.

Licorice. The regular one has a chocolate cover and a nougat center. 88:an is chocolate with hazelnut sprinkling. Or some nut. Been a while since I had one.

I'm not sure they are danish, I was just thinking of common sellers of licorice in Denmark, they might be swedish actually. Bonbon is danish though.

I think they're produced in Denmark. Not sure if they're originally Danish though, but probably.

34/M/Smålandsskogarna

nigger

They're kinda small, actually.

Some of the names on their candy sounds swedish, but that might just be when I've bought it in other countries.
Also if you find junglevrål, buy it and try it.

>Licorice
that's more offensive than the fact that it's called nogger

t. Sharty McFly

Roll

Kill yourself nigger.

It's called nogger because of the nougat and it was originally made in Germany in the 60's. Doubt the Germans even knew what nigger meant back then.

O i have! I once had a chem class where my teacher dared us to taste the ammonium chloride powder thats on the small black bastards, best day ever! I ate about a tablespoon of it!

Lucky bastard, my chem teacher had to lock in the ammonium chloride because students kept getting into it and eating it.

the fuck? I meant that black licorice and icecream is an offensive combination, you dirty double-niggers

I had forgotten about these delcious things.

Haven't had one in ten years.
Life goes fast.

My mouth is watering at the sight of that lolly.

These are the worst iPhone cases i have ever seen

ut med jidsen! trodde inte ni skulle palla.
31 M Gbg här

>jidsen

Förstår inte ghettoslang, kompis. Prata svenska.

Nice Quints, you fucking Nigger.

wow user no one knew that until you told us thanks so much