Primary criticisms of Hillary are based on assumptions of guilt...

primary criticisms of Hillary are based on assumptions of guilt. primary criticisms of trump are based on what he actually says in front of crowds and in front of cameras. This is called a false equivalence. Happy voting everybody!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b4vHSiotAFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well said. You're smart. Her enemies have been after her for decades and have never found a single thing. It's like hunting for witches in Salem. Misogyny creating dark paranoid fantasies about her. Whereas Trump is a bomb fide douche bag right to the core of him. A deeply rotten man with a borderline personality disorder who should be allowed anywhere near the nuclear codes.

Primary criticisms of Hillary are crimes she has committed. Goodnight.

Hillary is an Evil shrew bitch that has committed so many felonies. Screw that pig! Vote for ANYONE but Hillary.
If you supported Bernie and vote for Hillary, the woman who committed felonies to run him out of the election, not only are you no better than her. you are a sellout and a massive, shit eating fucktard.

Your logic is flawed and you are an idiot

without convictions, its still just an assumption of guilt, which still does not equate to the valid and verified criticisms of trump. So, try again.

Well you see, she's been there for 30 years and has a long resume of working on issues, and just generally being useless.

But when you think about it, all he had to do was make it through the debate without saying the n-word or admitting that he's a total fuck up. And he never really admitted to being a total fuck up. He just kept, saying, "wrong" every 2 seconds.
Remember when everyone said he was going to "destroy" her in the debates?

yea so in conclusion, all he had to do was not pick his nose, and he's clearly the better option.

how exactly?

Trump said bad things....you need a safe space now?
Hillary is rotten to the core. Read her e mails, listen to her own words. Take your head out of your fucking ass and learn for yourself!
Anyone that votes for that monster should drink a gallon of bleach and then go sleep on the train tracks

Primary criticism of Trump is that he imposes a 30% percent tax on everyone he works with and refuses to pay that money, which is funny for someone who a) doesn't pay any taxes and b) only talks about how bad taxes are.

Goodnight.

>she's been there for 30 years and has a long resume of working on issues, and just generally being useless
conjecture. don't care.

Trump supporters go in my basket of adorables.

lol, you didn't even understand that.

>Hillary is rotten to the core. Read her e mails, listen to her own words. Take your head out of your fucking ass and learn for yourself!
>Anyone that votes for that monster should drink a gallon of bleach and then go sleep on the train tracks
conjecture. don't care. and ad hominem attacks which are irrelevant. you really suck at this don't you... not surprised you're a trump fan.

apparently you don't know the meaning of conjecture.

Trump and Hillary are just perfect examples of how corrupt and fucked our electoral system as well as our government is. Its our job to keep the government in check not the other way around. This is what happens when we don't

no, I don't think you do, you didn't even read what you labeled as conjecture.

Just because shes protected doesn't mean shes not guilty. The informations out there people. Stay woke

Pretty much this. It's unfortunate how a majority of people voting can only defend their chosen candidate by saying something akin to "fuck the other guy!" It's essentially just arguing brand loyalty at this point.

Yea, as soon as Hillary's first term is over we need to find a way to make sure Bernie or someone like him actually gets a fair shake.

We wouldn't have to be trying to explain to rednecks why an old, retarded, has-been, dilettante, woman is better that a fuck-stick douche bag with 0 common sense.

>Bernie or someone like him
So a sellout?

Very well put, OP

And it is compounded by the fact the wealthy GOP interests have funded an aggressive campaign of misinformation to smear their opponent mercilessly

primary criticisms of Hillary are based on evidence, events and dodgy behavior.

Here, fixed it for you.

Like the one the FBI has, JUST TODAY, said is not a criminal matter? (the "Wiener" emails_

sellout? He was kicked out from the corrupt DNC? He never sold out, he just got fucked by turn-coats.

Hillary doesn't have to be smeared.

>generally being useless
that's an opinion with no declared basis. ...nice try though

Explain his full, shining endorsement of the woman who fucked his campaign then?

>there's still people out there who don't understand that the immigrant thing is just an excuse for trump to get votes and then lower the taxes for the rich people
topkek, people are so stupid. It's even funnier considering that for this one time whites are more stupid than niggers (because they vote Hillary).

Standard conservacant fare - ignore facts, believe the lies one has been fed, then resort to personal insults as one's best argument.

Learn to read, learn to research, learn to think!

hillary rapes little girls

If she did 1/3 of the things she's been accused of, you wouldn't have to resort to lies

The only thing I would have to prove, is that any other politician on her level did more, and I'd say that's fair since she spent 8 years in the white house and not passing legislation in any capacity.

Get over yourself, you're on a fucking opinion thread, you actually have to deal it. Stop crying that people's opinions differ from yours and actually join the conversation.

If you read my first post at all, it was pointing out how bad Trump is. Fucking retarded douche bag, you didn't even read the whole thing to get the point.

Shill thread

The truth is both primary candidates are unfit to lead the country

um, the alternative....

Now explain how/why Ted Cruz gave Trump a full shining endorsement....fucking fruit cake.

>I want to vote for someone who admits she CAN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING retarding 33,000 emails that were directly related to her job
>I DON'T RECALL
>I DON'T RECALL
>I DON'T RECALL
>I DON'T RECALL

Saying Hillary is corrupt is not exactly news, friendo. Even most Hillary supporters are aware of this. Get your head out of your ass.

if you read 1/3 of any evidence against her, you wouldn't have to resort to lies

And that says a lot about the US.

>still no proof
well, at least you got nice dubs.

Because Ted Cruz is a sellout? What are you trying to prove here?

>hurr it's okay to toe the party line and engage with and perpetuate corruption cuz da other guy did it

Drink bleach.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>"Now explain how/why Ted Cruz gave Trump a full shining endorsement....fucking fruit cake."
>implying I support Trump or Ted Cruz
You're dodging the question because you have no actual answer.
You can't explain any more than just saying "lol TRUMP". If Sanders had actual standards like his evangelical followers seem to think he did, he wouldn't endorse open corruption like his campaign went through. He backed down because he's a coward who never could have lived up to his false promises.

>implying you'd let any proof into your thick skull

You had no proof of your original claim either you fucking mouthbreather. Fuck outta here with your feigned ignorance bullshit.

I love how the assumption is we "wanted" Hillary.
I'll give Trumplerna's credit, I wasn't fully aware of all the shit people hated her for, but for the amount they bitch about things she either didn't do or never got in trouble for...how dumb can you be.

Hillary is going to be shit for things like Net Nutrality, TPP, NSA, snowden - but Trump doesn't have a clue to save his life, and all those 3-letter agencies would have an even bigger field day with someone who could provide no over site.

At the end of the day we're talking about a "Pence" presidency here, which is the same as a Busy/Cheney Presidentecy and there's no way in fuck I'm letting these gun toting morons invade another goddamn country because Sean F'ing Hannity does like that Obama refuses to say "Islamic".

Get the fuck out of here, Hillary every time.

>If you read my first post at all, it was pointing out how bad Trump is. Fucking retarded douche bag, you didn't even read the whole thing to get the point.
you added conjecture to your statement which insinuated that Hillary is just as bad as Trump. A demonstration of false equivalence, which is exactly the point of this thread. So thank you! you just proved my point. I hope you comment on all my future threads.

>bomb fide
nigger what?

>I love how the assumption is we "wanted" Hillary.

If you didn't want her, you wouldn't be voting for her.

>but da lesser of 2 evuls

You're a coward who lacks the strength of his convictions. You go along to get along, and people like you who will be the reason America will continue to stagnate.

Go stand with the status quo now.

YOU FUCKING MORON, IT WAS TONGUE IN CHEEK. THE POINT IS THAT SHE IS WORLDS BETTER THAN HE IS. COLBERT HAD A SHOW FOR A DECADE PLAYING THE OTHER SIDE TO PROVE HOW FUCKING DUMB THEY ARE. AND BY THEY ==== YOU!!!!!

Are you actually implying Clinton is a "peace president"?

She is.

>tries to sound informed
fucking kek

if you were going for sarcasm, you failed miserably.

Go fuck yourself. If I could magically replace her with Bernie I would, but don't give me this stagnation crap. We have the biggest army in the fucking world.

You know how we stop stagnation, stop spending money on defense and start spending in on Science and Tesla so we can replace the world's energy dependence on our goods again.

Trump isn't going to do that and you retarded conservative retards think global warming is a hoax because you'd rather bitch about how bad your job is a Chili's than go to fucking school and get a real job.

What you want to be America's next Top Chef and Trump's going to give it to you? fuck off.

>I don't remember putin
>I don't know anything about putin
>I've never met putin

>She is.
and your evidence without relying on assumptions is what exactly?

fake and gay. Hillary is power elite and they never let their own fall. Even when guilty as fuck. Hillary is done.

Trump
>said bad things

Hillary
>broke the law
>got people killed at Benghazi
>has multiple enemies die mysteriously
>terrible relations with Russia, WW3 anyone?
>funded by Saudi Arabia
>She is sick

>Emails discontinuous with her words
>conjecture
You have the dumb

You've almost got the script down verbatim. $0.02 has been added to your account.

>all this whinging about military spending
>thinking Hillary has ANY interest in stopping American imperialism

You could have just told me you were a fucking idiot and saved both of us some time.

So you're going to go the "Hilary is evil because she sells guns to brown countries", even though that's exactly what Reagan did?

Ok, yea she's a war machine, but she doesn't go on TV claiming that neighboring countries are racist, and this stupid, "errr, Obama refuses to say 'islamic' terrorism, herr herr herr", bullshit isn't help us either.

Again, You can wish upon a star all day long that Trump is going to solve problems, but he hasn't brought a plan to the table that addresses any big issue and every economist, left right and center say he's bad news, so wtf.
I know Trump "feels" right, but I promise, he isn't.

Explain what happened to Bernie Sanders in the primaries in a way that DOESN'T make Hillary look corrupt.

also:
>destabilized libya and much of the middle east

So what's your fucking plan, Trump is just going to stop paying all American debts because, "make me"?

How do you think he's going to wave his tiny hands and bring back jobs? You do understand that just by making him President doesn't mean that any of those jobs come back right?

Yours is the candidate who stops every 2 seconds in debates to say that he's being picked on by, "mean", "nasty" moderators. He's fucking 5 years old. What is it you think he's going to do for the country? For anyone other than his own family? What? Please enlighten us.

Ha, I was just having this exact discussion with my wife... true story.

Doesn't change the fact that Hillary is a slimy politician, and all politicians are pay-for-play that will say anything to get elected.

Hillary will be the 45th president of these United States... Prepare thy anus.

This is what I fucking loathe about Liberals these days: They project their own strawman to "win" arguments in their mind. At what point do I defend the actions of Reagan, endorse Trump, or any Conservative warhawk? I don't, I didn't, but you make that your point because, as you admit afterward, "she's a war machine".
You're voting Hillary? Fine, your choice, but don't lie about your reasons, and react to being called out for them by admitting you're wrong, then claiming your opponent supports the other side.

Christ, I can't wait for the election to be over.

youtube.com/watch?v=b4vHSiotAFA

>implying people who support Trump like Reagan
>implying quantitative easing will fix the economy
>implying what Trump says is worse than what Hillary does

vote for johnson guys... only right thing to do

MFW Trump just said bad thing

Again, corrupt all day long, still worlds better than fuck-stick von clownface

>vote for establishment puppet

lol, you've got no argument skills pal. I feel sorry for you lib arts degrees

OP here. I agree that Hillary is not a great option. She's not even a good option. Compared to Trump however she is a far more rational option. The best thing we can do now is get her elected and hope for better choices in 2020.

FBI once again decided to not press charges based on the evidence. Still she's probably going to lose just because that dick head in charge decided to tell everyone that he was going to investigate the emails before even bothering to get the warrant.

Awwww, you hate libs. I'm sorry buddy.

Answer me this though, Assuming Bernie and Trump were identical candidates (because in most ways they almost were), would you/did you support him because he was right about most things or did you not support him because "cuck" and "liberals suck"?

no I do actually. What would you like to argue about? I've got a degree in science.

What do you do?

agreed. Trump supporters have nothing more that what comes out of his mouth, fox news, and feelings. You can't base rational arguments on those alone but they don't seem to care.

The party decided she was more electable.

u mad bro?

I do actually, and I have a degree in science.
What do you do?

Oh for sure... already voted for her...

My hope honestly? Hillary gets impeached ASAP so Tim Kaine can step in as pres and star uniting our broken, cluster-fuck government.

I would openly support Sanders if he was a legit candidate who actually stood up for the common man, and had the backbone to stand by his claims.

False. One of the primary criticisms of Hillary is that she lies and changes her narrative frequently, which is backed up by actual recordings of what she has said.

Hillary has asked for a no-fly zone in Syria, which requires a declaration of war against Syria, which means war with Russia.

Trump has said some stupid things, but those statements can't hold a candle to Hillary.

>work for clintons for years
>"assumption of guilt"
>theres no assumption, shes guilty of all shes accused of and more
>honestly she should be jailed then executed by most brutal means but the people have enabled her and never wanted to change things that led to this
>america deserves either trump or hillary because we have let it come to this

A corrupt politician who acts like a social justice warrior to get votes of the minority groups, who manipulates media and hires people to protest at Trump rallies, who is funded by Saudi Arabia, who sells guns to ISIS, who can cause WW3 because of her policy against Russia, IS LESS DANGEROUS THAN A MAN WHO SAYS BAD THINGS ACCORDING TO YOU?

The party thought she was more electable.

any white person voting for hillary has to be retarded. i can understand minorities voting for hillary since they think trump is gonna deport them, but jesus christ white people. wake the fuck up

I don't think she'll get impeached, well at least not to the point of having to step down. I think she can do the job competently enough to get use through the next 4 years. I honestly cant same the same for trump, so Hillary it is.

TOP KEK!

Trump loves the poorly educated.

Muslim here, and voting for Trump. I know black,hispanic and asians who wil vote for him. And you know why? Because it's him or hillary. Even if Trump was beating us with a Iron Rod i would stil vote for him. Hillary is pure evil.

White people deserve what we're getting these days. We refuse to take action against, and openly endorse our own downfall into degeneracy.

Obviously Hillary would need to pay people to protest or even dislike Trump, since he's so 100% likable all the time.

Good night, sweetie.

He was victim to a form of manipulation that is possible in our shifty system of superdelagates. It's not corrupt it's the shit way elections are held..

Being a sell out bitch would be endorsing trump just because he lost the nomination, he's doing the honorable thing for the best of our country. Something trump could care less about. He's more likely to make his quick buck, bankrupt the country, and leave it in a racist, hateful shitstorm.

Awesome. Are you implying that he wasn't/isn't?

I assume you see where I'm going with this. His voting record impeccable.