There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW with disgusting slimy flaps of skin hanging off their dicks

>There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW with disgusting slimy flaps of skin hanging off their dicks

Disgusting to be quite honest. I'm a girl btw.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E0E1eI2e-BM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>saying foreskin is disgusting
and thats why you will never have a husband or boyfriend.

*yawns*

old ass pic OP, reminds me of the good ol' days of Sup Forums

Thread.

>I'm a girl btw.
Tits with timestamp or GTFO.

Jew

I agree, but same applies to women... ugh uncircumcised women

Uncut diamonds are worth more.

Ew what are you european?

>caring about other peoples dicks
wew

not gunna say, but anything is better then a murilard or a nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=E0E1eI2e-BM

>W-what? My dick is t-the biggest, I SWEAR!
I think they might be insecure, user.

>im a girl btw
lmao, more like an insecure murilard constantly worrying about his mutilated dick

nice burn man

It's true. I've never met a woman that liked the look of uncut. To the point that most say it's disgusting. Thank the lord that I'm snipped.

>I'm a girl btw

tits+timestamp then state your case. you know the drill dude

>murilard

15 year old Eurofat with gross genitals.

Go be a jew somewhere else

spot on analysis. Now we all can ignore his pathetic opinion

i hope you support female circumcision as well.

tmw people argue over flaps of dick skin

Tits or GTFO

One Jew trolls other Jews into cutting their dicks because lol that's what god wants.
Other Jews salty about this bullshit try to get other man to cut their dicks as well.
Europeans had Hitler take care of it.
Americans sadly fell for it.

pretty much the whole world calles americans murilards. Im not a european.

Tits or GTFO

>slimy flaps of skin
either a girl that has never has an uncircumcised dick or a neckbeard that has never had a foreskin

I personally prefer cut but uncut is okay too. I'm gay and think all dicks are good. Why do you guys fight so much about it?

Some guys have super teeny dicks or got their dicks blown off or paralyzed. You guys should be thankful for all the diversity of dicks and not shaming each other. That's why the feminists always win because we divide each other over stupid bullshit.

Circumcision is one of the most ultimate forms of female dominance. It's basically a screening process for certain women to see who's most dedicated enough to her to have another grown adult surgically cut the foreskin off of their penis and wait until it heals for them to be able to function normally with it again and STILL with no absolute promise of sexual interaction or activity.
I'm uncircumcised and I don't believe it's ever been a necessity unless you have a rare and uncommon medical condition and could be a contribution toward it's perpetuation to create a community of men that all have had this procedure performed.
There is nothing wrong with it if it is your decision, but I do not agree with someone else deciding it for you.

>I'm a girl btw.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Your mother and skank sister?

ofcourse you're never met a woman with whom you've talked about penises. because you are still a virgin

if you're not american or european, you had better be white from any area Great Britain used to own.

>otherwise you're a nigger

>AMERICA HAS FALLEN TO THE JEWS GAS ALL KIKES RACE WAR NOW.
>AMERICA HAS FALLEN TO THE JEWS GAS ALL KIKES RACE WAR NOW..
>AMERICA HAS FALLEN TO THE JEWS GAS ALL KIKES RACE WAR NOW...

>AMERICA HAS FALLEN TO THE JEWS GAS ALL KIKES RACE WAR NOW..
>AMERICA HAS FALLEN TO THE JEWS GAS ALL KIKES RACE WAR NOW....

>AMERICA HAS FALLEN TO THE JEWS GAS ALL KIKES RACE WAR NOW....
>AMERICA HAS FALLEN TO THE JEWS GAS ALL KIKES RACE WAR NOW.....

>even the women have fallen to the jews
>the time is now more than ever
>to protect the peckers of your young dudes
>before jewish malice strikes your lover

Although I do not agree with this metaphor, it is the best one I've seen on the subject.

Personal preferences are no excuse to mutilate children.

Fuck off.

child mutilation is legal

why not pedophilia?

FUCK YOU RACIST NAZI GOYIMS!!!! CUT YOUR COCKS!!!!!

Notice he's not against the pedo post
Fuckin' scum.

Fuck off nosenigger

Racist goys! I'm calling the ADL!!!!

I hope someone straps down OP and cuts her vulva off. Without pain killers, of course.

Or OP is actually a man who's angry he didn't get to keep the rest of his penis.

Race doesn't give you the right to mutilate children

Youre a retarded faggot bitch.
KYS.
"I go on da internet and convince people its cool to mutilate der dicks!!! Hurrrrr."
I hope you fall in a pool of acid you mentaly retarded garbage slut.

>im a girl btw

Female genitalia are a hell of a lot flappier and produce way more smegma. FGM yourself.

OP here. I weight 500 lbs and have to shave my fave daily. I blame the patriachy.