youtube.com/watch?v=3xSeUl66rXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Daily reminder that Littlefinger promised Sansas head to Cersei

first for lyanna

azor jon

First for Bearloli should have been flayed but they backed out

BASED JON
AZOR AHAI

why didn't Salsa tell Jon she had an extra army?

FIRST FOR BRANFU

Reminder that the sneks are still in King's Landing. They will kill either Kevan or Pycelle.

I miss ramsay

FIRST

>People in the last thread legitimately trying to say this battle was better than LOTR's

It was good but come the fuck on.

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Reminder:

R + L = 3 Dragon Eggs.

Lyanna died laying them.

First for big guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=-UO5aV0rEi4

Based Jon thread

Based Jon poster

user, it TRANSCENDED TV AND FILM

>"Fuck me with that horse's cock!"
What did she mean by this?

because shes a cunt

IS BRANFU POTTER THE NIGHT KING'S LAST HORCRUX????!!!!!!!!

she didnt know it would be there.
jon devised a strategy suitable for his numbers, which he disregarded.

Why cant they fucking use SHIELDS???!!
Are they fucking japanese or something?

never got why deadpan and yara like each other so much? is it because they're both aware that they're stronk wymn?

Now that would be quite the twist

Killed by a woman

Stop responding to yourself jonfag.

They we'rent exactly the most well equipped army

Emilia Clarke

Seriously how can anyone actually say the Vale charge is better than this? Because GoT is more recent and just aired?

That emotion, That intensity.
youtube.com/watch?v=8Tgi-j56ueU

Rightful king here

To avoid a winterfell siege by Ramsay.
His overconfidence made him go outside of his castle and get wrecked.

Fuck off stannis autist

>yfw people think this was landmark television
>yfw people actually think this was better than Hard Home

Reminder: Jon is worse than Sansa, and allowed far more people to die.
All he had to do was fug Melisandre and make a shadow baby.

>D&D in charge of directing battles

Jesus christ I cringed so hard.

I mean, I get it, I'm aware the main point of battles like these is to represent the will of the hero and the villain and their implicit struggle, blah, blah, blah. I know the battle is not really the most important part. But you can't write a battle like this, it's on par with Stannis' fiasco.

Fucking shameful.

QT

4 dragon eggs, one of them was jon

i heard a rumor

>Stannis autists still haven't left the general

NO

Not sure Melisandre would have cooperated.
If you didn't notice she's in ''whatever'' mode since stannis ded.

>redditors saying the episode transcended film and tv like it was some kind of metaphysical angel turd

what went wrong

Sh didn't know when they'd come but wanted to make sure if they did that Jon would be fucked and she'd be the one with the big ass army and Winterfell

It was objectively better than Meme Home, this felt more of a battle rather than a Walking dead-tier zombie scene.

>JON YOU HAVE TO HELP ME SAVE RICKON
>Jon, fuck Rickon, where's Ramsey

>JON YOU AREN'T LISTENING TO ME ABOUT THE BATTLE
>Jon, why are you asking me about the battle? I don't know anything about the battle

>CIA I DON'T WANT YOUR HELP
>CIA please come help

>BRIENNE I TRUST YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU'VE BOUNCED AROUND TO FOUR DIFFERENT MASTERS INCLUDING OUR MORTAL ENEMY
>Jon, you can't trust Davos, he used to follow another guy that helped you out

kill yourself autist

Last time; D&D WROTE THE BATTLE THEY DID NOT DIRECT IT.

kill yourself

its tv, user. not a big budget movie

>The producers asked me to ballpark the number of days I thought it was going to take to shoot it. After a few hours and a fair bit of guesswork we said 28. They said we had 12.

ew.com/article/2016/06/19/game-thrones-battle-director

Your false king is dead Stannis autist

He burnt his daughter Alive for old woman pussy

THOROS > OLD WITCH BITCH

A siege would have been preferable. Ramsey did not have nearly enough supplies for all those men and dogs.

If John fucking knew a massive army would be coming, then he wouldn't have done shit so hastily.

The red god probably told her that Davos is going to shank her because of Shireen.
Became a "dude im evil lmao" caricature of his former self.

She needs to die to be honest.

But instead she'll just get a lecture about the importance of trust.

Lmfao!!! Exactly this. I hope she dies soon.

What did the night king mean by this?

And the scene where they're all tightly packed together and Jon nearly gets suffocated was improvised by the director

Yes, but a siege in the snow is not exactly riveting entertainment.

Pretty sure Jon will tell her to fuck off and go back to the wall with the North armies while Sansa deals with littlefinger's...well little finger.

rofl omg

>mfw Ramsay "I don't have scouts" Bolton thought he could win against Jon's plot armor

It's more riveting than your mom

Can someone explain to me how do directors "work" in the series, do they travel between shooting locations? For example, did Miguel direct both the battle and the Dany scenes?

"that screaming is actually coming from Petyr Baelish"

he meant bran a qt

>like Jon
>like Arya

>hate Sansa
>hate Dany

REEEEEEEE KILL OFF THE SHIT CHARACTERS ALREADY

Incoming stupid sexy Stephen Dillane

youtube.com/watch?v=-lcx8gAM6wM

I personally think this was close to one of the best battles ever in TV or Film, and I consider myself a lover of anything that has massive army's and battles in it. Now I'm not saying this was better than say, Saving private Ryan but you can't compare the two. Only LOTR beats this and that's only because of budget and it was an overall better paced in LOTR TT and ROTK

Come at me fags

Jaime will declare for Jon Targaryen, last of both houses (houses that Jaime betrayed).

She's going to die. Her redemption arc is starting, she's going to kick arse for a few episode next season and then get killed of for shock value typical GoT style.

That's true, my mom's cunt is colder than the walls of Winterfell.

He wants dat boipussi

Go home Stannis autist

kill yourself

The two cavalry meeting got my dick so hard it was splitting at the seams.

his scouts were killed by brienne earlier in the season. Autists btfo again :^)

BASED PRESTON IS OUT MY NIGGAS

youtube.com/watch?v=3xSeUl66rXM

Do you think I give a fuck? I don't care if it was D&D or fucking george RR martin himself. It was SHIT.

>defending anything about this shitty show
holy fuck

STANNIS IS THE MANNIS

JON IS A GAY MEMER FOR LEDITORS!!!

Someone explain to me why Sansa didn't tell Jon she had an army of 10 thousand coming? She literally killed thousands of men because she didn't tell him ahead of time

1st for euron, euron king

BIG COCK INCOMING

This guy is a pathetic excuse of a GIANT.

This giant beta of a cuck gets surrounded by small men with shields and toothpicks and he fucking doesn't do shit.

Did this guy really die by fucking arrows???

I'm so disappointed by the giants if their as much pussies as this guy

ok. we get it. why don't these preston shills get banned?

After seeing what Preston looks like it feels weird realising that he does those voices

literally who? It was compared to LOTR's battles and indeed was comparable. Nobody said it was outright better unless you actually take the opinions of those idiots in those screenshots from reddit seriously. It's too obvious that those people's opinions are skewed and can't look at the two objectively, probably having not seen the LOTR battles in years and being encouraged to voice stupid opinions by equally stupid people that can't really be taken seriously.

It's hard to take you seriously either if you insist that this wasn't at the very least in the same league as Helm's Deep or Minas Tirith through the sheer emotional impact it had on its viewers, if not for the quality of originality in its writing. The actual battle sequences themselves are hard to compare because they both try to accomplish something that is pretty different, and there's not a whole lot to suggest that either is flat out better than the other except for scale which is understandable in GOT's case since it's not a movie but just a tv show. In that respect GOT comes nowhere close, obviously, despite obviously dumping a humongous portion of its budget and resources into the episode.

>there were redditors in these generals who thought TWOW was going on sale next week after the finale

top fucking kek

when it looks like a retarded cunt, it talks like a retarded cunt and it acts like a retarded cunt, usually it's a retarded cunt.

if you want to go deep into it it,s because D&D made her a retarded cunt, probably to try to keep a twist even tho everyone knew about it, or because they don't know how to write actual scheming.

What did he mean by this?

He's going to end up being Warden anyway. Jon has no claim and she owes him. She's going to probably end up dead by some "freak accident" like Lysa.

Oh, alright mister if you're going to be such a AUTISTIC HATER and actually not going to partake in any conversation but circle-jerking hate this was the (you) get from me.

Choke on air.

Listen you fucking cucks, i need a funny memetic pic to set as a whatsapp GoT group pic.

Do your worst.

NO LOG

L
O
G

I feel similarly about this

He's not gonna go to the Wall. He'll hold Winterfell and send a different group if anything to the Wall.

Gotta hold a strong position somewhere further from the Walkers and with him being the only dude who seems to care about them besides Edd, he can't be on the frontlines or he and his mission will die with him.

Not to mention a large army at the Wall or Castle Black is useless. send a good amount of archers or something, you're not gonna wanna fight 100,000+ wights face to face

rape time