Making a short film that will be shot in school

Making a short film that will be shot in school.

1. It needs to be school appropriate.

2. And it needs to be a short story, the film needs to be 5-7 minutes.

I have five actors. Two girls. Three boys.

Brain storm ideas. The best idea gets nudes and credits in the introduction. Get clever.

Just shoot up the school instead, faggot

OP here.

A high school senior and not underage.

A found footage movie about a disgruntled student who shoots up his school to get revenge on bullies. I also don't want you're faggot nudes

Saw this coming, try harder.

How about a found footage movie about a disgruntled student who blows up his school to get revenge on bullies. I also don't want you're faggot nudes

You should recreate Battle Royal. That, I would watch.

Pls

Something along the lines of The Blind Side. Blind kid gets bullies over disability. Some kids notice this and decides to stand up for him and fend off the bullies by telling them that it's wrong because of blah blah blah society standards. They befriend the retard and hang out with him. Then they help him achieve his dream of joining a sports team.

>alt ending the get their parents gun and shoot up the school

If chosen you can credit me as Booty Eater

a pro-choice chicken that breaks all its eggs

kid is tricked into drinking 16oz of 5-hour energy, becomes superhero.

wakes up from coma at the end

Sea men and the attack of armed vaginas.

How about a found footage movie about a disgruntled student who blows up AND shoots up his school to get revenge on bullies. I also don't want you're faggot nudes

Deb!

You got everything you need to make national headlines. Just get guns and in 5-4-3-

This is now a school shooter thread

Ok

I forgot how autistic Sup Forums is.

>1 hour long CCTV footage of you shooting up school
>sped up 12x

Wow, this brings back great memories. I remember back on YouTube, when TheAmazingAtheist pretty much predicted that one guy Pekka Erik or some weird Nordic name like that would shoot up his school. and he did There were all sorts of YouTube accounts that idolized mass shooters, like RobinMcVeigh, Stormgeist89... Good times. Even back then as a teenager I didn't worship school shooters, but I was interested in them.