Yeah i know 99% of this site is absolute bullshit but this actually looks like her

Yeah i know 99% of this site is absolute bullshit but this actually looks like her

Who the hell is Raffo.

where is that at though

>her
Who?

Even though their descriptions always give me a good kek:
"18-year-old “Game of Thrones” star Maisie Williams celebrates reaching the one million Twitter follower milestone by opening up to her fans in an extremely revealing and provocative question and answer session in the video above.

Of course the real story of this video is that Maisie Williams was dared to share a video of herself masturbating and she actually did it, as she must really respect the sanctity of the game “truth or dare”.

No doubt seeing Maisie’s impish nubile nude body repeatedly spasm in orgasm from the rubbing of her sin bean was extremely erotic to her pathetically depraved fan base, but it did nothing for us virile Muslim men as we see girls with even smaller, tighter, and less developed bodies in the throes of ecstasy all the time in the form of our child brides on our wedding nights… Which is just another reason why it is so great to be a Muslim!"

Lol no
Anyone who believes it's her is both blind and retarded.

The first part of the name 'Raffaela' on the wall is a giveaway...

>this actually looks like her
Except it doesn't.

look on the wall stupid

I have both vids of this chick. Uploading now.

Meh.. At least let me believe

I would like to see moar of raffaela though

Here are both vids of her:

drive google com/open?id=0B7oou54EI5LqVzRQbGtXVkRnMFE

Well lored my nwah

thank you user

if she didn't look like a real life troll

How does the actual maisie not look like a troll?

Got you bro

Thanks man, would bang if she wasnt so fucking hairy

do you have eyes? open them

Do you know if any pics exist?

No idea, I've had these videos for years.

Thanks anyway. these vids will keep me entertained for a while.