/éire/ + /celt/ = /theboys/

The Gael edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YyefSkVNZT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Amy's deviantart has a lot of naked women in her favourites.

Fuck Dublin.

~t. Brian Boru

HOW CAN ONE D*B BE SO SALTY

Josie > Amy

literally looks like a bloke

Dubs don't bathe, that's how.

How new are you?

jesus christ that is fucking bleak
not a looker in the bunch

You do not deserve her pure love.

>Dubs keep their Dutch Gold in the shower

>implying Moot isn't looking smashing at the top right of the table

OUT

>moot
what?

Second from the left and far right are alright, none compare to Queen King.

Looks like one of those
>Uhhh, stuck at work on a Friday night
Snapchat that normies always take

>>>/reddit/
>>>/boards.ie/

youtu.be/YyefSkVNZT0

Is this some Dublin meme?

kek'd at the end

in the evening junkies are constantly asking everyone for money "for a hostel"

Why the fuck is the >>>/reddit/ in your post not greentext? I just see normal text.

Sounds great.

Stop being mean to protestants.

Overdosing on redpills watching this Joe Rogan Alex Jones episode lads

WW1 > WW2 is the true Patrician view.

>WW1 > WW2 is the true Patrician view.
>implying

Is Alex Jone privy to the machinations of the Boganoff twins?

If you mean war of most significance, then sure, but if you mean the war where more bad was prevented, you are definitely wrong.

In terms of le autism though, yes, tanks are overdone.

What is your opinion on this picture?

Each day we stray further from God.

Moving to /Clonmel/ this week.
Any of you lads from there? What should I expect? It is for a job at one of the plants.

>Amyposting in 2017
>not Josieposting

Rudeness like that is why you'll never land yourself a husband.

That's were they ship nitwits

>piercing

>slag-posting
Why?

Is it too late to mention I'm
>Not Irish

I just moved here a few months ago and managed to get a decent engineering gig.

Quite woman, men are talking.

*Quiet
Fuck.

You runts from old eire who used to raid cgl with your autism should just commit suicide like the rest of them

Amy king posting is the height of reasons to kill yourself tier, even Potsy would be better

Amyposting is top comfy.

Fuck off bender

lads do most people like or dislike ireland?

Dislike.

I for one HATE Ireland

RALLY SOON. I WILL BOUNCE JAGGYS HEAD ON THE GROUND.

They love us for they lust after fair Irish maidens like Josie

Tossed it to Amy again

maybe irish women are all ugly
the waifufags in here definitely make it seem so

It's great to be off the drink but I tell ya what, it's even better to be on it.

Tossed it to Amy again 10 minutes after the last toss, how can one girl be so perfect?

>introducing the girlfriend to the mammy
>she wants to come to your house dressed like this

What do lads?

It is a mystery.

I just moved here, and it is mixed for me.
The scenery is nice, but the locals seem to think nothing of it. Today I was driving on the highway between Clonmel and Carrick on Suir and there was a random old brick-tower building completely grown over with plant life. I have never seen anything like that before in my life, and thought it was amazing. A scene straight out of history, but my Irish girlfriend thought nothing of it and wanted to just keep driving.

The stereotype of the friendly Irishmen is a lie though, as most people I've met aren't exactly the greatest. There have been a few exceptions, but I find the best way to describe the Irish is gossipy. That applies to both men and women, which I am not used to with men.

I have no comment on politics here, other than to say the bureaucracy seems slightly backwards. Need a job to get a PPS number and bank account, both of which are things that are asked for when you first get a job. Still working on getting my emergency tax back from a job I had.

Overall though a nice place.

>>introducing the girlfriend to the mammy
Literally why though.
What are you, getting married?

If you're going to post 3DPD at least do your best to post mildly good looking ones.

who is this ugly bitcha dn why are you posting her

GO back to your own country stop shitting up this place

>The scenery is nice, but the locals seem to think nothing of it
If you live in Paris you don't gawk at the scenery every day. It's what you're used to.

>The scenery is nice, but the locals seem to think nothing of it
you'll get that anywhere desu. People in Ireland have no respect for history though. Most pretend to care about the rising, war of independence, the troubles but they couldn't name any facts about either

>best way to describe the Irish is gossipy
literally me haha

>ugh she's so ugly lads, 2/10 would not bang, she's nowhere close to my league as I'm a male underwear model posting on /eire/

Brooks was here

;_;

Why do the Irish hate the northern Irish so much? I thought we were sister races...

where are you from?

I'm a legit 7.5/10 and I'd still throw it in her desu

fat cheeks, down syndrome eyes, fucked up chin, bad facial proportions, she's fucking ugly you spanner

I came here, have not been unemployed since the first week, and spend my weekends volunteering for local groups. I've made some great friends, and have a girlfriend who is from here.

I probably do more for Ireland than you do.

You can like ugly women, but there's no need to go to such lengths to defend your shit taste user.

I can say with certainty that both Josie and Amy are below me.
would still probably throw a length into josie for the craic though

ALL THESE AMY/JOSIE DEGENERATES POSTING FUCKING HEATHEN WHORES DRESSING UP AS DOLLS FOR PEDOPHILES IN DENIAL!
IF I MEET ANY OF YOU LITTLE FUCKERS IN HOWTH, I'LL SKIN YOU AND USE THE SKIN AS A CONDOM WHICH I'LL USE TO RAPE YOUR MOTHERS WITH FOR SPAWNING SUCH BASTARDS!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

If you're from an Eastern Euro country you're not welcome here 2bh

Too many of you fuckers already

If you're from anywhere in western euro you're probably alright

Fair enough, but even when I was driving across Leafland I still managed to enjoy some of the scenery and appreciate it. I guess when you're surrounded by rolling green hills every day you get accustomed to it. Still though, think of it some time as though you had never seen it before. There are some very scenic places in the countryside, and even in the cities.

if its between eastern euros and non europeans I'll take eastern euros every time

I wake late and eat shortly after noon. I eat the simplest of breakfasts. The cooked portion is always substantial: omelette or occasionally a large portion of porridge.

I then swim near my home, after jogging down to the local beach. I wear goggles and throw myself into a vigorous front crawl. I return home, lift some weights and then have a shower.

I sometimes read after the sweat. The books I find most interesting are history books. I read these attentively. Heavy, respectable tomes: about Julius Caesar, Peter the Great, Alexander the Great. I rarely read fiction.

I daydream, think of the world, muse on world events. I dream of the happening, the single great moment when my time will come, when I shall shine. People underestimate my power. I have the will, knowledge and proclivity to do what it takes when the time comes.

I shall rule. Nobody can stop me, Howth, when I have my sights set on something.

.t Laois if the real Howth is here then I was a big fan of his work and I will proceed to post some RARE howth posts not seen for three years and not even on the archive

Canada.
I'm white, before you ask that.

>LOOK AT ME, TYPING IN ALL CAPS, GIVE ME ATTENTION!!!!
Pathetic

I take great pride in my role as the village racist and won't have you spreading your foreign filth on my pure soil.

>Today I was driving on the highway between Clonmel and Carrick on Suir
>highway
I've been on that road - it's no highway.

>I have never seen anything like that before in my life, and thought it was amazing. A scene straight out of history
Okay, you have to be American.

>implying you wouldn't drag your bollocks through 100 miles of broken glass just to get the chance to hear this goddess fart through a walkie-talkie

>I probably do more for Ireland than you do.
Except you're a foreigner.
You can't "undo" that no matter what you do.

>I hear you're a racist now.

A LEAF a fucking LEAF

Bet 99% of people mistake you as YANK - HAH

I can't, but I guess at this point that is more of your problem than mine.

Why have a whore when you can have steak?

How was your week's work this week, lad?

Can someone report this fuckhead for image-dumping?

They do, and act as though that is something to be offended by. America is a great country, has some of the brightest minds, and best ideals ever to exist. Europe also heavily relies on them for military defense as most European militaries are cucked.

The whole anti-American thing in Europe is pathetic.

>hey guys I'm an immigrant and I'm helping Ireland!
>ha ha fuck you I'm moving to your country and there's nothing you can do about it!

Sup Forums was right again.

>tfw a leaf

I get that it is not a highway, it is just what we use to describe major thruways between two towns.

He's not image dumping you retard. Image dumping would be just posting image after image as soon as the post cooldown expires without any text

there's a documentary on knackers on TV

Full of hardships. Some Polish lad started working in the petrol station, have to use the other one now.

who gives a shite
you're living in a fairytale if you think we can have an Ireland where theres no immigration. An educated white canadian is much better than most other immigrants

Sup Forums is always right. I'm not going to play up Irish heritage and all that other shit because I don't care enough about it to act like that.

I also am helping Ireland, as due to my visa I can work here but can't claim any type of social benefits. I pay the same taxes, but get none of the benefits you do. I also follow the laws, and contribute in other ways.

The fact that you're mad about a white guy immigrating to Ireland is pretty funny to me.

>The whole anti-American thing in Europe is pathetic.
They know what they did.

Not many Europeans legitimately hate Yanks though. It's just that a lot of their mannerisms and habits annoy us.

>it is just what we use to describe major thruways between two towns.
It's called a road.

user who are these women? Cosplayers? Like dress-up? But I'm a serious actress! How could you choose some cheap wapanese whores over me?
*sobs into her second dinner that night*

KYS

Lads come to /mämmi/

fatposting is only allowed with pictures of fatsersh

>I also am helping Ireland, as due to my visa I can work here but can't claim any type of social benefits
What was your reason for coming here exactly? We're a bit out of the way.

You'll run out of petrol stations you can frequent at this rate.