Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Kyouko claimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(Cyber Elf)
I really liked the actor that they got, he did a really good job of portraying both the Peter Parker and the Spiderman aspects of his personality.

>sleep two hours
>wake up completely awake
that's what I get for fucking with my sleep schedule
only one way to fix it
6 more hours untill i gotta get up for class

Madoka Kaname, Claimed.

Hello everyone
>no life
>Juvia claimed

>miku claimed

カラミチーマス

Nadeko!

Sometimes your team has a way of surprising you. Of course, that can also go the other way too. Seattle's tie is likely going to haunt them when it's playoff seeding time.

Gibe flower plz ^)

True. It'll vebe tough for them to play away from Seattle if that's the case.

Jeanne is still mine

Go back to bed then. A lack of sleep is never healthy.

Yeah, we can do okay on the road, but playing from behind is an uphill battle. The offense isn't built for it, more so since Lynch retired.

I'm not expecting SB or a deep run this year unless the O-line can step up their game before Wilson gets injured.

Kirara claim

Lewd hat

Mr. Spider?

This is true but I literally can not sleep.
I tried but I couldn't even get my eyes to close.
Might play some games later but right now I'm pretty comfy in bed.
You doing anything?
Oh also if it means anything I was the user talking to you in previous thread, I was planning on sleeping again that's why I didn't post a picture

All i want is playoffs. As a Lions fan that's all I'm asking for
Quality hat
How are you?

No hat is objectively better than any hat

The one time I fuck up.
>

Oh, that explains a bit. I was about to figure something out regarding dinner plans.

>Simon

Sayaka Miki claimed

Go the fuck to sleep!
I'm doing pretty well, playing some overwatch until I decide to call it a night. You?

>that gif
OH GOD NO THAT IS TOO REAL
DELET TIS
what are you going to eat
boy did you not read what i said
I can't

The remaining schedule makes it doable, Jacksonville is a win, Minnesota is one they can win even on the short Thanksgiving week. Out of the other remaining games, Dallas, New Orleans, and Green Bay will be tough sledding. It might come down to who wins in week 17. I'd feel good if they go into Thanksgiving week on back to back wins.

>2x the hat

Does anyone frequently share their stuff on /c/?

i'm tired, but it's too early t sleep
Send help

>hello mr spider

Any other TRUE Haruhiists out there? I mean actually dedicated.

I dont really go on other boards

you are a faggot Rory

That is a janky ass gif and you ahould be ashamed

Am I really?

Google has shitty gifs for this and I am ashamed by the gif not my religion.

very much yes

Reading comprehension is for squares. Get some melatonin or something
Hat is life

I honestly have no clue.

What, who believe Haruhii is the one true god of anime? As cute a god as she is, she's quite rude.

I'm usually here, or on /ck/, /biz/, Sup Forums, or /m/ depending on the mood. Never thought about lurking on /c/.

Incorrect
Just being lazy and doing some laundry.
Typical Sunday night
I mean i think we could beat New Orleans and Green Bay. But Dallas is one I'll say we don't win.

Also a quality hat adds to a waifu.

I never said god of anime I meant real religion.

Use the Boorus you degenerate
Thats funny. Last I checked I wasnt into traps.

Nice spooder.
Not incorrect.

Sleeping aid is for triangles
I will stay put
That is a problem kek
eating alone or with smoeone
does a mask count?
being into traps makes you gay
posting pics of actual spiders makes you a faggot
now stop this please,

>Not into traps

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Claimin dat ass!

Thats the one thing people never say. They never say please. They just rage.
Sorry my dude. I like women. I can find beauty in all forms but sexual attraction is for the female form only for me.

New Orleans is definitely winnable. The Giants may be a trap game though if GB is playing well. Dallas is too much for anyone else in the NFC right now. Unless Jerry Jones decides to screw it all up and put Romo back in, they'll just roll whomever at this point.

This Denver/Raiders game should be a good one tonight. Last time the Raiders were this good was with Rich Gannon as the QB.

Lazy day is best day
Staying put is for irregular polygons

I'm sorry i just get really triggered by spooders
thanks for respecting it though
your trips don't lie
although I don't get that joke for shit

fuck you if a faggot can change its gender we can praise our one true god Haruhi

Makes me want to start again tbh. Makoto was the same until I broke him of the fear.
Haruhi a turbo shit. Close to Tuka level.
Explorer

Rory is shit tho

No it's not incorrect
It's inaccurate too
Not like hats but they can work too
Yeah Dallas is almost unwinnable for anyone. Especially Detroit. Hopefully Dallas keeps rolling with Dak.
I mean I've had fun. Too bad it's back to work tomorrow. At least i get election day off. Plus the weekend as well.

But it is the female form.
>With a dick

>

Just don't, it is more than just a simple spook I seriously panic just by seeing them.
It doesn't work like that with me
What if i put it on completely?

Hey Rory. How's life?

Its not the female form. It is the male form. Men having birthing hips is an abomination. The dick only makes it more gay. Fapping while knowing its a trap is gay. Fapping while not knowing its a trap is gay.
Fair enough. Im trying similay with Smugs Mcgee and bunnies.

Life is good. Heading back from PAX. Spent way too much money. Kinda glad I fuelled my bike before leaving.

>Rory-sama

shitty

Heya cutie!

I lost the last flower though!

I'm still in school, though I also get election day off too which is nice. What do you do for a living?
>

>Illyasviel von Einzbern

New England may be the only team that can go toe to toe with them at this point.

It'll be back to work for me tomorrow as well, but at least it'll be an interesting day. No election day off for me unfortunately.

Is smuggie afraid of bunnies?
I never knew that kek, did he say why?
>Staying put is for irregular polygons
I don't see a polygon on here tbh

Didn't know PAX was going on, but conventions are usually fun. Spent more money than you were prepared to spend?

What's wrong, user?

>meme

It adds to a waifu depending on why she wears the mask
I'm just out of school (assuming you're talking about high school) i currently work at a grocery store full time.
Honestly. I don't see anyone else even touching them right now.
Damn that sucks. It's nice to actually get a day i requested off. Idk if I'll vote yet or not. Probably just go there and write in my waifu's name or something.

Ginko, could you add this person on steam? /id/cc4b/

Its an old thread thing. Ill not explain it.
>they're all a polygon by definition
Nuuuuuu
Oh boy, did I ever. Its PAX AU, so you wouldnt have seen advertisement for it at all. Though it was worth it. Used my BYOC to download 50 GB of games. No more room on the computer.
And that other Rory is buttmad that I called him a degenerate

A polygon is any multi-sided shape
Nah, University

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I

It's tough to get that time off in retail/food. Sometimes to the detriment of the business- I or my folks have gone in for inspections to see people sick as a dog with no business being there, only because of the threat of losing their job or punishment if they call in.

I'll go and vote after work, my time off will be coming around Thanksgiving break anyways. By then it'll be right on time.

Because of toxic gasses in the area, it gives her and the team the ability to kill zombies without risking infection.
She also has a nazi hat but that is way later in the story
I will ask him myself then
Oh I didn't know
don't i look stupid
I thought you mistyped porygon

>washing my hands after ERPing
>mirror breaks my immersion

Sounds like a sticky situation

I'd rather not, but what's the reason?

50GB of games doesn't seem terribly much, given how large games these days are. Definitely sounds like you had a lot of fun though.
Any notable games you got?

I was hoping so. I was surprised though i usually work on election day.but then again this is only my 3rd year working there and my first year not in school.
Also what University do you go to?
Yeah my boss is pretty lenient with me mostly cause i do my job and don't call in too often. My time off doesn't really come till Christmas though so i have to wait another month and a half to get real time off.
Again, hats make a waifu better. So any hat is acceptable

>

I forgot if I claimed or not. Anyways, Raiders are going to win.

50 GB is huge when 22 costs you $130. FFX/X2 HD remaster, RE0 HD remaster and Grimm Eclipse. Played nearly a full 10 hours of MWO. Close to being out of potato tier.
What about headdresses?
Dont you smug her young lady! Apologise!

Then have another one
boy i will purge you sassy ass

That's good, reliability is hard to come by in that line of work due to the high turnover. You got a decent boss since he seems to realize the value of a dependable employee. Sometimes it's lost on those in charge.

I'm gonna be taking a week off right around Christmas as well, which is almost an eternity for management. Anyone trying to contact me from work will get radio silence.

Realising that FFX was released over 15 years ago just makes me feel old.
$130 for 22GB seems pretty crazy, but I don't play games often enough to know.