Me and my girlfriend broke up and i am feeling really shitty and missing her badly

me and my girlfriend broke up and i am feeling really shitty and missing her badly

Maybe dumping her picture might help you move on user.

bump

>me and my girlfriend broke up and i am feeling really shitty and missing her badly
dumped coz you cant grammar

I feel you user. girlfrien of 3 years and i broke up a few weeks back. been fully suicidal since.

the past 3 weeks had been really shitty for us

That's really sad user? Did she at least leave you with picture to remember her by?

just last night she was pissed at me and i was dumping her pictures here

Repost?

she's really pretty i want to fuck her again

Did she dump you or was it a mutual thing?

she wanted to break up and i felt like breaking up too. but now i am missing her its weird

i keep going through her pictures. i miss how good she felt. i want to feel her again

Dump plz

Why did the breakup happen?

post blowjobs or facials
you'll feel better trust me

she said she feels nothing for me anymore and i dont treat her right

That's not weird it's totally normal. It's like being on a cocaine bender for a while and then crashing. All that sex pretty much does the same thing to your brain. Following being dumped two months ago myself that's how it feels for me only also like getting out of a cult in away because I ignored so many red flags along the way. It's harsh.

Was she the on to say you don't treat her right?
How did you treat her?

yea the sex was really good. but lately we werent indulging much

feels you man... just happened to me last week. 1 year and a half but last 6 months were complicated because long distance.

She said her feelings have changed... Makes me think about a lot of things, when, why and on top of all these doubts and questions i miss her.

Go through her pictures too. How good it felt being together. Natural. Intimate. And now this is done ? Seems unreal. This is beyond sadness. This is mourning.

The problem is that infatuation shit wanes and that's when you know if there was really anything meaningful there. Honestly I hate it and don't want to get into a relationship again.

i treated her well i guess. i am not some sadistic asshole

She sounds high maintenance and cold, you're better off friend. It get's better with time if you don't hyper focus on it and just do things to make yourself feel better. Little stuff you enjoy to do, exercise, junk like that.

yea we were long distance too. that sucks. i guess thats one of the major reason for our break up

I'd love to suck on those tits

Did she have a lot of beta orbiters and or poachers as friends in social media? Mine certainly did and that's a red flag my friend. When they get to that "not haaaapy" phase you can bet your ass that one of those parasites are swooping in like flies on shit.

yea i plan on using all this time now to work on myself. i am in a really shitty situation

yea she has really yummy tits

Lots of other bitches out there with nice tits that I'm sure you could replace her with. Dime a dozen.

Reviewing all of her pictures is counterproductive though user, give yourself a time period where you allow yourself to view them to mourn and then stop and go on with your life, one step at the time.

your gf is discusting.
literally you can have a better one.
>inb4 I love her
love is stupid, grow a pair.

yea she has guys hitting on her a lot of times. mostly at her gym. funny thing is i used to enjoy all that attention she gets but now i fucking hate it

it's just a chick. fucking grow a pair and get over it

nah she'll be tough to replace she was really good in bed really kinky

yea ik but her pictures are really good

i really like her

>really kinky
dude...that is like...every single fucking girl.
How old are you? I already know you are from a poor country, but dude, its the only girl that you ever fucked?

yea because not many girls are down to fuck in my country

or maybe you are just ugly af.

i really feel im in the same phase as you OP... difficult for sure.

The thing that really destroys me in thinking about how other men can have her... mostly how she can now go see another man. And i wouldnt be surprised if it wasn't already the case...

This drives me mad.

she is really slutty. but i trust her i know she wont just go and hop on some other dick.

My ex was really kinky too. But when I consider the mindfuck that she put me through and how she messed with my heart, lied to me and likely cheated it's just not worth it. This is the problem with getting emotionally involved with sluts.

Just beware of fixation user. If you stagnate in a swamp of self pity and yearning, you'll end up feeling way worse than you do now.
Hide the pics away on an external hard drive, save them for when emotions don't go so high and use them as sentimental fap material.

ITT: BETA FAGGOT CRYING FOR FIRST GF

I kind of wish I'd done that with my ex's pictures and the dirty videos we made but I deleted them. Oh well.

Time to hook up with a pair of bisexual lesbians!

nah my girlfriend is just kinda complicated but never unfaithful or dishonest

oh someone was asking for a bj pic i found one

Bisexual lesbians...
That's an oxymoron, they're either lesbian or bisexual. But yeah, bedding two bisexual girls is fun.
Live and learn, if you're ever in that situation again, do it how i said.

Well you were more lucky than me then. With the dishonesty it leave you with a lot of unanswered questions and kind of drives you nuts. Live and learn I guess.

it's a pain that will never go away

you should probably just kill yourself

She's already fucking several people. The only way you get back at her is to not care and find someone else

>i treated her well i guess. i am not some sadistic asshole

Well there's your problem. If you'd chained her up in your rape dungeon, she'd still be down there

i will keep myself busy i have finals coming up anyway i need to study

she is bisexual. she wanted to try a threesome

This.

There's probably some big, musclebound black man pounding her ass, grabbing her big, soft titties and making her lick cum, blood and shit off his huge black cock as we speak

I was just responding to the guy who said you should bang two bisexual lesbians. Which is stupid because lesbian and bisexual are two different ways of being.

she is into rape roleplay too

nah not yet. i was her first. she wont get that comfortable with anyone else so quick

would you guys fuck her

It's good to know I'm not the only one that go through this.
I'm currently trying to get my life again. Taking girls number, talking with them. I don't think it might go beyond this point, but it was something i wouldnt do while being with her. I was faithful and honest.

But after all the shit she made me go through, i don't really see why... I don't regret it, this is the way i wanted it to be, but it suddenly feels like i didi all these efforts for nothing. Of course it's not just that but all the efforts around that, from being faithful to forgive her mistakes and even a cheating to go again.

She begged me to forgive her, that she would win my trust back... 2 months later i take a plane ticket to see her... She didn't answer me for 3 days and finally the 4th come to tell me her feelings have changed...

I was in shock. I still am honestly. I wish i would have behaved like a fucking alpha, but i couldnt, this was immense suffering and i felt the world crushed.

She wants to stay friends. From the bottom of my heart i wished we could, but after everything she made me go through. And thats not just this actually, it's how she hide the truth, how she lied to me, how she said it in riddles instead of being honest, then cheating then begging for me to come back and then saying nothing until i come see her and dump me there... This is crazy... How could i trust her back now ?

I'm so deeply hurt. I know it sound pathetic, but this is real. It is very difficult to act like a man when all of this raises so many doubts on every level.

she has a really nice big ass

Lauday aaj phirse upload ?

tu kal bhi tha na bc. kaha se hai tu?

Fucking hell I hear you man. She sounds toxic much like my ex. I've been agonizing over the staying friends thing too but at a certain point you just have to realize that it is not possible, all things considered. Haven't we put up with enough bullshit? It's not our job to be Mr.Nice Guy anymore and I say it's high time for us to reclaim some self respect.

she goes on omegle sometimes

she is such a good slut. i dont think any other girl can be as good as her

She doesn't want to be your friend, she wants you to continue with the emotional obligations of being a boyfriend, without getting to be loved by and getting to fuck her. Cut her off user.

Oh please. Sluts are a dime a dozen. Just don't get emotionally involved with them whatever you do. I've found after two months I'm starting to get turned off by the thought of my whore of an ex. It passes. If course the burning anger and depression is taking longer to fade though.

nah i cant be just friends with her. i need to fuck her if i have her around

Ofc I would, just look at her she's fucking gorgeous, but Ik exactly what it feels like to get your heart ripped out like that, but honestly the only thing you can really do from this point is to take time and move on

This. The last thing you want to do is get friend zoned by some slut you used to fuck. Let it go, find another slut if you have to and this time don't get your feels all mixed up in it.

loyal sluts not really. i want a slut i can love

yea i hope she doesnt fuck anyone. i remember asking her to flirt with other guys and tease them. i love whoring her out

That right there is an oxymoron. You may be looking for a unicorn and have deluded yourself into thinking she was one when she was just a plain old slut. Walks like a duck quacks like a duck.

Main MH se, aur tu ?

Name?

marathi aati hai kya?

i am not going to doxx her

Not much, can understand though

going through her pictures is making me so hard. is anyone jerking off to her?

Yes, don't stop

No, no. For filing purposes. Just first name.

i want to hate fuck her

I agree

Sirf pehla naam bata de bhai

i want to hate her. tell me how would you guys fuck her.

guess kar naam.

Go on. Name. First name.

try guessing her name. try guessing the first letter of her name

Maddie

I'd fucking choke her, probably handcuff her and run a knife up and down her body. Rape that fat ass of hers. Got any pics of her behind?
I'm going to guess either R or S. But that won't matter when I'm raping her.

LMFAO billions of names exist. What are the odds of getting it right ?
Just the first name user.

a few days back she told me she masturbated to this guy who goes to her gym. that really pissed me off

True man. Very true. I wish things happened differently. If shed had been more honest with me and told me this earlier, it might not change the fact but maybe i could consider a little friendship knowing there is still honesty. But after everythnig she made me go through. Fuck i crossed half the earth to see her. Several times. Not a lot of men would do that.

Actually, the worst to understand full is that we clearly talked about living together, marrying and having kids together in the future. Not now of course, impossible, but it was like a promise.

Being treated like that after she told me she would love me forever and "I love you so much, my body craves for you, you are my rock i can lean on" just 2 weeks being going. And finally saying me in the eyes her feelings have changed. Not a single kiss. Nothing. Just the pain of hearing her about of she doesn't love me anymore but tried to talk to me but was afraid of it...

Oh gosh man i just realise what you mean. Claim back some self respect. I'm not going to send her insults for days, no point in that, but surely something's wrong.

sounds exactly the way she likes it

i am getting hungry.

nau sangha na bhau, lavkar!!!!!!!!

She told you about that guy at the gym because she wants you to get angry and take it out on her while you two fuck, instead of being a beta cuck and letting other men fuck her for you.