What's the manliest thing you've done?

What's the manliest thing you've done?

Your mom

Two men. Switched back and forth between fucking their asses.

Fucked a girl while her boyfriend went to mexico. Felt bad for messing with a fellow bro but felt good pounding her

pics, pls

Sucked a cock

One is camera shy. Here's a photo he took of me fucking his bf.

came inside two pussies in a day. at that rate I could have filled cities with my heavenly children.

Fucked my gf broke up with her the same day and met up and fucked her friend that night felt shitty after but great when it happened

>changed a old ladies tire on the freeway
>threw a grown man into the bleachers
>replaced my own engine
>punched a rabid dog in the face
>hunted deer with only a bow and knife
>fucked a girl in front of a dance floor
>one punched a nigger for fucking with me
>convenced two lesbians to fuck me

Got drunk and stoned, fucked a fat girl while camping one night, left the tent to grab a smoke, stumbled into the wrong tent by mistake, fucked her skinny friend who thought I was her boyfriend, asked her "did you lose weight?"

This guy is a MAN!

spooky

Punched a dude in the face while I was fucking girl doggy style.
Fool came up on us while I had this bitch bent over her car trunk in a parking lot. He got to close and I had to strike!

beat the shit out of three niggers who tried to mug me. Why they thought it'd be a good idea to mug some one when they didn't even have a knife on them is beyond me.

I fucked a match.com date up the ass on the first date

>manly
>sex stuff

I would think hardships like building your own log cabin or fighting in a war would be better answers. Not doing something everyone likes.

How about mine's eating ice cream and watching a really good movie i enjoyed?

Met this guy on Sup Forums from /soc/ and ended up sleeping with his girlfriend while he watched us.

I once rescued four korean tourists on a runaway husky sled. To do this i had to pilot my own sled with my left foot and left hand, and catch their sled with my right hand and brake it with my right foot as it went past.

I've never done anything amnly

>replaced my own engine

I can tell just by the way you worded that, you didn't.

Heh. Yeah I'm a bit of a skelly. Especially in that picture.

what was his name?

>How about mine's eating ice cream and watching a really good movie i enjoyed?

Depends, were you watching Braveheart or Fight Club?

Kyle

Ikr i live in a fucked up nigger and spic infested cesspool, they even try to rob you at a drive thru with no weapon.Happened to me two times so far they didn't get shit.Some even try to take your food and run.

I once sucked dick for a bus ticket.

And then walked.

>Be wasted
>Fucking a blokes missus in front of him cause he's a fagget
>Go to stick it in her pooper like they keep encouraging me to do
>She complains
>What the fuck do you want from me?
>Continue as i was
>Decide to give it another go, more complaints
>Husband starting to get annoyed at her
>Oi mate
>Fuck her husband instead
>Call her a pussy
>Have a ciggie and go home
Im not even gay.

Yeah, it's like they have no sense of right and wrong - only care about what they can get away with

>fortunately dodged car accident in traffic
>went in road rage, started to pursue the driver that made the danger
>cut him off on lights, jumped out my car
>hard berserk mode
>open the door, start to punch him
>he made to get out, we fight in front on his car
>I have advantage of startling, he starts hitting me
>Punch him so strong that his bouncing backward head breaks the glass in his rear passenger doors
>Beat him to the ground, stop when his face was totally covered in blood
>Return to my car, drive away

I won, but I'm not convinced that this was good deed actually.

Kek

So really you're just a massive asshole? Nice man.

i changed the capacitor for my AC unit without having to call an Hvac fag

Bryan Silva, how've u been my man gratatata swag bich

played xbox 360

This weekend, I showed a dike bitch how much she loves dick

>Be me 19
>tripping acid at friends house
>All family gone for the weekend
>Shit's going good and after a while we decide to go out back to smoke a cig
>I'm sitting there playing with his dog when out of nowhere a fucking snake lunges at it.
>Without even thinking I grab the snake and hit it with a shovel and cut it in half
>Come to find out it was a garden hose but still pretty manly.

Wrong guy sorry. But I've always wanted to fuck my double. What city is this Bryan Silva guy from?

thanks mr skeletal

I've beaten a man with a live snake while high on cocaine for a laugh, then i threw it at a tree and fucking rekt the cunt.

the man or the snake?

both

>Just scratched my balls

Felt pretty good

Worked hard for what I earned. Don't see an end any time soon.

>real human bean

3 chicks in one day. Went out to the bar with a girl, fucked her later that night and again in the morning before she went to church. Drove home, showered and had sex with roommate that afternoon. Went over to the apartment of another woman that night and fucked her on the couch in every position you could imagine. Did not shower in-between the last two. That was a fun day.

Same poster, got a few drug stories.
>Go to pick up cheap bud from this guy we know in a sketchy neighborhood
>Live in the south so sketchy neighborhoods are in the buttfuck middle of the woods.
>After forever the dealer shows up with a snake under his arm screaming "I caught a boa constrictor!"
>"Yougottheshitnigga.jpg"
>He pulls out the bag of bud and takes our cash but before he leaves asks a friend of mine to get him a pillow case for the snake.
>Friend comes back with a way too small pillow case and tries to explain that he's on a shit ton of acid and can't really function.
>"That's okay, me too!"
>We never saw that man again.

you think manly is sexual conquest? lol just shows how unmanly you are hahahahah fag

Wow, that is literally the easiest fix anyone can do on their system. Real fucking manly

Fucked a deaf chick in her ass.

Start a brawl in the pub on saturday night, got to sneak out in chaos just before cops arrived.

>haah you had sex with woman

>fucking faggot

I bet you like feminine penis

Randy, just fuck off.

Yes I consider it manly. Why isn't it? 3 different chicks wanting/getting you in one day is pretty awesome

Uncle took me to superbowl when my Steelers played the Cardinals

Was so fucking hyped and pumped after we won

Sucked my uncles cock to thank him for taking me to game

What a game

hahaha glad I'm not the only one who caught this

being able to attract a woman is basic man shit. If you're bragging about it then thats pretty pathetic. you've probably tried on your fat girlfreinds panties.

oh you successfully attracted a woman? good for you. fuckin pussy

I bet she didn't see it coming

Because manliness is such a narrow and unfulfillng thing. Manliness means you can have sex a lot, fix cars and are a hunter gatherer, really. It's nothing. Women can do all those things. A man is just an incomplete woman.

Ahem. 3 women. Get it right. All pretty hot too honestly

this is the dumbest thing i've read today and i've been on Sup Forums for like 8 hours today.

ah, encounters with drug dealers

my life would be less without the weird shit drug dealers do when im just trying to get a little bit to get high

> I beat a tranny to death!

Back in highschool a friend came up to me and told me I could have 2 G's free because he knew his car was about to be searched.
I say sure and head to class. After a while I go to the bathroom and notice the K-9's doing sweeps of classrooms so I pick out all the stems in the bud, rub it together to grind it up and shove it up my ass using sink water as lube. Took it home and smoked it with my friends. To this day they don't know about why that bud smelled extra loud.

beating up my best friend for raping a girl. He still can't walk right and has no idea who fucked up his leg.

You sound like Trump

"WRONG!"

At least tell me how I'm wrong

you think men and women are the same lol thats like saying the sky is purple. there's really no argument that will make an impression on a crazy person.

I don't know any women who can fix a car. Most would be lucky to know how to open the hood.