Hello Sup Forums, i've watched Breaking Bad and The Sopranos. Anyone got any shows that they would recommend?

Hello Sup Forums, i've watched Breaking Bad and The Sopranos. Anyone got any shows that they would recommend?

inb4 "The Wire"

Luther

GAME

The Shield

Sons Of Anarchy

Oz
Rome

Mad Men

Suits, daredevil, the blacklist is okay

Twin peaks. It's hard to describe but I'll point out some of the reasons you might like it. It's very well written, and while you watch it (atleast for me) it seemed much like watching a dream though that's probably due to the cinematography and dialogue presentation rather than the superb writing. The main character is really fun, a bit eccentric in his own collective way. Maybe the reason I like him is probably because him and I share the same intrigue in eastern philosophy/spirituality. Oh and there's a very creepy but comfy vibe to it.

Deadwood, Twin Peaks, True detective season 1, Rome

Mad Men. Seriously OP. Don Draper will be the new Walter White / Tony Soprano for you.

The Americans
Bates Motel
Deadwood
Twin Peaks
Freaks and Geeks
Homicide: Life on the Street
L.A. Law
The X-Files

Is West Wing good? It's between that and Deep Space Nine for my next show to watch. Just finished Sopranos.

Im sorry but nothing touches Sopranos and trying to watch something as good as the Sopranos afterwads is impossible. But try watching Gomorrah.

Mad Men. If you're a pleb like me and don't end up enthralled by the first season, keep going with it. It's amazing all the way through

Everything after Sopranos is downhill.

Mr Robot.

Yes, agreed. Should have mentioned that the first season of Mad Men is a little slow. Push through it, and you'll be hooked.

I don't know if you're into anime but I want to recommend this one. If you liked Breaking Bad because of Walt having to evade his DEA brother in law and having to out-maneuver cartels guys, you'll like this.

Death Note

A high school student finds a notebook that allows him to kill someone by writing their name in it. Eventually a police catch on to this and they enlist the help on one detective to catch the student. Now he has to evade the detective while trying to achieve his goal of passing judgement and becoming the god of the world. It's on 37 episodes each at ~23 mins. The English dub is pretty good, at least I think so.

Rome
Deadwood
Brotherhood

Daria

True Detective season 1. It is the ultimate in televisual kino.