Would you fuck a child murderer for $50,000 deposited into your bank account?

Would you fuck a child murderer for $50,000 deposited into your bank account?

No shit

Depends. Is the child murderer a trap?

no it's a woman

What kind of retarded question is that? Unless they're diseased idgaf what they've done

If she's decently fuckable looking, why not?

Would fuck.. twice..

Op are you trying to say abortion is murder.

If she's hot, I don't see any downside to that.

So, I'm getting paid to fuck a woman and since I'm not a child, I can safely assume she won't murder me. I don't see why anyone would refuse the offer.

If she looks like that, sure? I mean, why not. My dick has no morals. I wouldn't date her or feel proud about it, but I'd pound the shit out of her.

id fuck pretty much anybody for 50k

Fuck if that's her, I'd buy her a cheese burger and a plan B afterwards. No payment needed.

Fuck yeah I would! What sort of stupid question is this? I don't care how many kids she's killed.

For anybody that doesn't know, OPs pic is of child murderer Alyssa Bustamante.

I would wife Alyssa Bustamante. Why do you keep asking this retarded question?

Yes

this offer has no downside, what where you trying to prove?

i'd fuck the dead kid as well

>I would! What sort of stupid question is this? I don't care how many kids she's killed.

I'd fuck her while she's actively killing the kid. idgaf

/THREAD
T
H
R
E
A
D

Shit man that's 40 dollars, I ain't paying that shit, just make her sign a contract that says you won't have to pay any child support if she gets prego, DONE

I've done it, and at this point, I think I have at least 1 kid overseas somewhere in Turkey

Just tell her to kill it. I mean, it won't be the first time

I would pay to fuck that.

A child who is also a murderer? Plus I get paid? Where do I sign up?

If you rape a child murderer, the lost souls of children will milk your cock harder than the average person.

If I'm not mistaken, she is in her early 20s now.

I get 40k, get to fuck a decent looking girl, and if i get her pregnant i dont have to worry about the kid?? You can sign me up any fucking day.

OP just said "child murderer" I misunderstood