Her Dad has seen her nudes. You think he jerked it to his daughter?

Her Dad has seen her nudes. You think he jerked it to his daughter?

he saw her sucking cock and everything

yupo

bet he wanted to splooge over her tits.

wanna see more of her guys?

yea

Who is she, and who are you?

How did her dad come to get nudes?

friend

her dad found them when trying to fix her pc for her

creepshot

Are you her father?

How did you get the nudes?

no I'm not.

they got leaked

That father would be a fucking asshole if he did that haha, if I were her I would move out

>leaked

How

wanna see more of her guys? rate her?

This is her father and I'm with the authorities right now. We want you to keep dumping faggot

Her? Would fuck. But, seriously, what is up with that tiny turd-shaped penis?

would you not jerk to her if she was your daughter and you found pics like this?

no idea how, but i know a ton of guys in her town have them now

So logic dictates her father leaked them if he was the one who found them.

Meaning you are her father.

lol

lol

thats a big earth worm

Seriously this man
She's a solid 7.5 or 8 but just knowing she's touched that nasty shriveled turtle neck of a cock knocks her down a point or two

Yeah they got leaked.

Just now.

Because you're her father. And you're embarrassed that your daughter is a whore, but it secretly turns you on so to cover your shame for polishing your knob to your own daughter you're sharing her pics on Sup Forums with the rest of us perverts to try to deny to yourself that you're just as fucked up.

Grow some fucking balls, sit down with her and share a bottle of her favorite liquor. Proceed to get well lubricated with said liquor and then get her to fuck you.

If she was my daughter I would feel it as morally wrong to do that and would not look at other ones if I accidently found out. I only fap to unknown people. Serious answrer.

so much this

You're on Sup Forums. You dont think anything is morally wrong. Thats why you are here, Daddy.

This is good thought through and pretty disturbing

Were all her daddy now user

I've seen my daughter's nudes. I cum buckets to them!