Finland

binland :DDD

worst korea

Hong Kong.
[It should've been independent.]

hungary

Taiwan! 台湾!臺灣!

YES

Or stayed British. Or joined up with Taiwan. Taiwan's official name is Republic of China - why did Thatcher England decide to give us 'back' to the People's Republic of China?

My favourite Asian country is Japan, I don't think I want to live there because there is a reason tons of Japanese women went to work in Hong Kong (and aim to marry Taiwanese guys or Americans), but they have so much cool stuff there, and I think their politics are shifting, it's just so conservative right now because they have more old people then young people.

If I'm super rich right now I'll be touring Japan.

Japan (no I'm not a weeb)

estonia

Canada or Hungary desu

Estonia is pretty cool too

Underrated.
This.

don't lie

I'm not

The Judaist Asia-Pacific Archipelago of Nihon

Thailand, because watching its politicians is like a sailor's hornpipe in a minefield

China

Because China is the threatning one. Nobody cares about a island claiming land it will never get.

I legitimately feel bad for their situation. Nobody will recognize them as their own country due to the stupid one-china bullshit, but they clearly have their own identity, and a thriving economy.

Korea (South)

Expected

Hungary

Japan

>tfw no qt jap gf

Kek

russia

China,
no offence but the history and culture of China are the more interesting of the oriental countries

Singapore (society)
Or thailand (food)

I don't know in other spanish speaking countries, but in Argentina we literally call all people of "east asian" race "chinese", and not in a derogatory way or anything, we simply consider the race to be "chinese" and that's it.

Actually people in France used to do that also, calling chinese all the east asian people. Some keep doing that but this is now seen as racist.

I didn't know spanish speaking people did that also. Maybe it is because before the early stage of european exploration, europeans used to refer as china all that part of the world. I know they also used the terme cathay. But just think about it : chinese people don't call their nation china but zhong guo which means middle empire, the two terms aren't very related. I don't know where the term china comes from but it might only be an european invention refering at all the extreme orient. Just a thought.

Queensland

It's very common here as well. Most people say "chinese" instead of "asian"

Also this

Unironically Finland.
youtube.com/watch?v=pfqEFwb07w0

Japan, followed by Taiwan.

China is really interesting in terms of history, but the commies destroyed everything. Also Chinese are uncivilized as fuck, their tourists are the worst and their cities are a hell to live in.

Australia.

I think so,too. I like China history and it is really magnificent.
However,now China and their government are shit.