I just found out that Spain's border actually reaches onto the African continent

I just found out that Spain's border actually reaches onto the African continent

I never knew this

Why did no one ever tell me this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zUnSGz8vW0U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perejil_Island_crisis
youtube.com/watch?v=iQEe5B8V8vI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where did you think Spain was all the time?

It should really be ours considering it's directly opposite Gibraltar.

Fun fact, there were plans to continue the reconquest in Africa, but the discovery of the american continent changed the priorities

>not doing both
See, that's why Britain had a fuckton more colonies

Rightful Portuguese clay tbqh

Fun fact, what changed the priorities was having the retards habsburgs as kings.

The last remains of another time.

>ywn live in a world where Morocco is just extended Spain, Algeria is just extended France, Libya is just extended Italy, and Egypt is just extended Greece

:((((
>tfw no remove kebab and north africa is just ethnically spanish with moors tossed to desert

Spaniards are moors though

stfu indio maricon.

Morocco was supposed to be future Portuguese clay, but they (and their english allies) got rekt by the moors when they tried to conquer it.

In fact Ceuta was originally portuguese before passing to Spain.

This.Cisneros had conquered Oran and Tripoli and Charles the autist chose to be an autistic fuck and leave the cities and then try to take them again failing

this desu

Wasn't there a Portuguese warrior king who died in battle and ruined all of their chances?

Yes. That's what I was talking about.

Melilla is further south, and the Canaries even FURTHER south.

Not only that.

Not invading that God-forsaken desert is one of the few GOOD things the Hapsburgs did, FFS. The Moroccan protectorate was so useless and such a pain in the ass to maintain it indirectly led us to the Republic and the Civil War.

should have gulagged all the shitskins.

you got btfo by the turks so you went west instead

EL CHICANO

Portugal + Spain + Northern Morocco(atlas mountains included) will never be a singel country :(((

I want her to be my queen

>you got btfo by the turks
Spain had rif cucking morocco from med, and destroyed turk navy, ea lepanto.

fuck off moor.

No moor, I'm a beautiful portugues boy, that wants to build bridges with my southern brothers :)

They aren't my brothers you filthy kike/moor scum.

Fact: we were the first country to bomb civillian populations with poison gas during the Rif war.

>Siempre fui refractario al empleo de gases asfixiantes contra estos indígenas, pero después de lo que han hecho, y de su traidora y falaz conducta, he de emplearlos con verdadera fruición.
>"I was always reluctant to use suffocating gas against these natives, but after what they have done, and faced with their treacherous and false behavior, I shall use them with delight".
- General Dámaso Berenguer, August 12, 1921

>and destroyed turk navy
turk navy ruled the med for 300 years so they needed another route avoid trading through turks

Franz Josef Land is also in Europe. And a part of France (French Guiana) is in South America.

I bet you didn’t know that either.

Yeah and even tho you had the better stuff you btfoed countless time

Lol
The majority of clashes between Turks and Spaniards had a decisive Spanish victory, especially the great battles, the discovery of America was the reason why we stopped being interested in the North of Africa, which offered little wealth and resources.

>countless times

Twice actually: Barranco del Lobo and El Annual.

But I'm okay with that, you were worthy opponents and some of our greatest soldiers, Franco and Millán-Astray, cut their teeth on you before taking on the red hordes in the Civil War.

The rematch was a bit underwhelming, though. You guys became pussies.

im not a Moroccan , also royal alouite Morroco is shit tier compared to the rif republic in military

They are all shit, and Spain should destroy them all and gulag them all.

200 million gulagged moor scum.

>some of our greatest soldiers
*vomit*
There is no talk with moors, there is gulag and racial war.

>implying Santiago Matamoros would make an exception for you

>some of our greatest soldiers, Franco and Millán-Astray,

you read that wrong

EL CHICANO
Isnt that just a saint from the first century

welcome to the internet user, wait until you find out that Russia is partially in Africa too, it will blow your mind.

>Isnt that just a saint from the first century

He manifested himself miraculously in battles during the Reconquista.

>b-but dat don't real

Then why did you get btfo?

>He manifested himself miraculously in battles during the Reconquista.
thats mudslime tier fantasy. you guys are truly just Christian moors

>He doesn't believe in miracles

Fuck off modernist scum, you're the reason the Church is cucked. Now go wash some refugee's feet.

Why would i be a catholic at all ? common m8 your whole religion is just a meme like islam

>Why would i be a catholic at all ?
I assumed a Tunisian who shits on mudslimes would either be that or a kike. Don't tell me you're a fez tipper, Abdul.

And in that battle it was spainish allies not English.

King Sebastian was brash and reckless. Though he was regarded as a warrior first he is the proper starting point of the decline of portugal

>T.Former Sébastien 'cult' member

Dão Seastião was a pussy ass faggot, cocksucking lips and all, how on earth was a 14 year old girly boy supposed to lead us to victory???

I hate my country sometimes

Morocco must be pretty mad about that. It's like the Falkland islands next to Argentina, or all those Greek islands next to Turkey.

Franz Josef Land should be split among the successor states of Austria-Hungary.

+perejil island, very important

We need another Henry the navigator

Henry the Navigator... in space! youtube.com/watch?v=zUnSGz8vW0U

They are. We had a meme conflict about one of those islands not too long ago.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perejil_Island_crisis

Spain can come too. Split the galaxy in two! Por Santiago!

we had Egypt last i reckon we should get it
would be nice being neighbours with Italy

Dom Pedro II was young when he took power and he made us great for once.

Greece has dynastic history with Egypt though, it just seems more right. I reckon North America is more where we should be.

>Morocco is just extended Spain

tfw the only result of Spanish influence in the Rif is some lame arab gangsta rapper from Melilla youtube.com/watch?v=iQEe5B8V8vI

So what happens there, particularly in Ceuta and Melilla? What's the lifestyle like? Anyone have any idea?