What does it mean when you hate everyone including yourself?

What does it mean when you hate everyone including yourself?

do you also hate everything?

change yourself for the better and remove toxic people from your life.

You're possessed and need help el oh el

misanthropy, I hate a majority of people, like the elections have made me hate how unaccepting some people are, really makes me hate both sides. Just see some stupid shit on social media, people fed vegans fake meat or something and they thought it was funny.
Not sure but there are times when people redeem humanity and times where I wish people would die.
Not trynna be edgy or am I "soft".

I'm annoyed by most things

do you believe in something? anything close to or suggestive of a religion?

I'm annoyed by this post

If your feeling that way change your ways a bit. Stop coming here because it can be toxic go exercise unplug from the things that make you feel shitty

Nope

My job and coworkers also piss me the fuck off, unfortunately I have to deal with that

are you a nihilist?

To some extent I suppose

Are you suicidal OP?

misanthrope +1?

normal.

look up anti natalism. there are lots like you.

Nope
I'm not sure if I'd go that far

It means it's time to go work for the DMV.

Why not if I may ask? Do you follow any religion? What's your view of point of living? I'm asking because I'm a nihilist. I'm suicidal because of a few reasons but point of nihilism makes me really wanna jump infront a train.

I sort of live for myself, I enjoy stuff after work, like vidya and such, but as soon as I'm done I'm like oh yeah
I'm a fuckin faggot

Isn't there any goal in your life then?

Make more money to drown myself in pointless entertainment

Try taking a lot of LSD. Ego death would do you good.

I've taken 2cb before, that helped me existentially a bit

you should try DMT, could change you forever

Good or bad trip?

It means you're a weak little emo bitch. Kill yourself.

You are probably a very average person and are angry with yourself. You deal with your own mediocrity by being extremely judgmental of things and people around you and driving away the very thing that could actual solve your problem.

TLDR; You should try liking things more

Good I'd say

That's why he should take LSD, then he can learn that himself.

Yup you are just a mediocre selfish person. Congratz everyone else is the issue and you're unique and important.

If you can induce a bad trip for a short duration of the whole trip, it can be life changing. Plus you don't go nuts afterwards.

Or if he wasn't such a drag of a person he could have friends who would notice this kind of behavior. But I guess he can always give up on that and start self medicating, sounds smart.

im annoyed by your ugly mug

That it is time to realize that you have capacities other than an ability to hate and start focusing on those. Our thoughts affect us, changing them will help you. Good luck.

The problem is it seems that he doesn't want to do that. It's possible that he may change from an LSD trip because a bad trip can cause a permanent change in one's psyche.

It means that op is semen slurping faggot.

It means you are still in 8th grade

Im sure a bottle of bleach would cause a permanent change in his psyche as well.
I don't see why you are going for a chemical solutions as your first response but if you are actually telling people to take LSD as their first choice you are causing more harm then good.

OP simply someone/something he likes, to get himself out of his own pitypit. Then if good old fashion talking doesn't work, then you suggest the chemical solution.

edgy faggot. You are a mad beta male who needs a good dicking you complete faggot.

Yeah wtf I'm surprised no one suggested an icepick to the frontal lobe...

I'm exactly like you except I hate everyone and think I'm all right. I see most as animals with low or no morals, not really human beings at all, and would gladly push the button that would exterminate all of them. Rare do I meet a compassionate, feeling, loving human--which I am, but only to those that are as well, and for that, I consider myself more advanced and better than most...because I am.

It means you're a good judge of character.

Do you hate hating?