Clinton emails. Trump admitting sexual assault. Clinton emails. Trump charity fraud. Clinton emails...

Clinton emails. Trump admitting sexual assault. Clinton emails. Trump charity fraud. Clinton emails. Trump calls for nuclear proliferation. Clinton emails. Trump calls for national stop and frisk. Clinton emails. Trump violates trade embargo with Cuba. Clinton emails. Trump sued over Trump U fraud. Clinton emails. Trump bribes DA. Clinton emails. Trump doesnt pay taxes for 20 years. Clinton emails. Trump employs campaign manager involved in illegal corruption with Russia. Clinton emails. Trump calls for ban of an entire religion from entering US. Clinton emails. Trump lied about support for Iraq War over and over in debate. Clinton emails. Trump in court for rape of a minor. Clinton emails. Trump unaware of Russia's Crimea occupation. Clinton emails. Trump unaware of situation in Syria. Clinton emails. Trump penalized for racist housing discrimination. Clinton emails. Trump files for bankrupcy 6 times.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Email investigation closed. So repost without email entries.

>the FBI are bastards when they're trying to catch a terrorist and apple won't help them but they're totes okay when they let off a politician who i agree with

Leftists, everyone

honestly glad the piece of shit is gonna lose he fucking gypped a lot of people i know

Agreed, Quantico season 1 is hard to follow, and quite frankly, more than a litte implausible.

Have fun.

They are letting her off because mishandling sensitive/classified information without the specific intent of doing so (I.e she didn't INTEND for classified documents to ever be in the hands of the wrong people) isn't criminal. It's stupid, but not criminal. They're letting her off because she really didn't do anything criminal related to the emails. If anything the FBI are against her for releasing more irrelevant shit about the email 'scandal' so close to the election when they'd been withholding it for almost a month

Just a reminder that Hillary is such a piece of shit that she has to pay people to defend her on the Internet.

btw not really a leftist, but also not retarded. Know how to do research rather than blurt out witty but in reality simplistic ironies about politics

frankly, I welcome war like a good american should. People are getting soft, somebody needs to toughen these kids up.

Don't forget Podesta emails.

Must be hard being this fucking stupid

>repost without email entries

the purpose of the post is that the emails are the only thing trump had on clinton and now he doesnt even have that, use your noggin you dummy

Trump spent the last week down on his knees sucking comey's dick and now h'es right back to saying it's rigged, just as expected. What a fucking disgraceful baby he is.

most of your anti trump points are just allegations with no clear evidence.

fug

top kek

well done user

typical trumpfag here, folks. Everything about trump is just an "allegation". Of course, every allegation against Hillary is immediately true, right trumpfag?

hillaryfag feminazi triggered!

Gonna have to say that the big difference is that one of the things that is pretty repetitive here is a breach of national security O.o

Wow, you rubbed all your braincells together for that one, eh? Fucking pathetic.

that's like fucking treason. traitors have been executed for less. hillary shouldn't go to jail, she should get the lethal injection fast.

This is what trump doesn't want you to know:

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

5. A collection of some other things trump has done, including lying over and over again during this campaign and a vast criminal past: quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost

I can't wait to roll your suicided body into the mass grave of dead trumpfags on nov 9th. Good fucking riddance to you retards.

Then vote Hillary, she is at least devious enough to side with a winner, while Trump is a reactionary dipshit manchild who will alienate allies and make loads of new enemies.

Deems her too stupid to know what she was doing, now she can be president.
Please someone take away her medication

she knew what she was doing, she just lied about it to make it go away. The entire email scandal is retarded. Trumpfags have blown this way out of proportion. Colin powel used an AOL account for fucks sake.

love how you didn't state any of the countless other scandals Hillary has been involved with.

So op thinks she can just say "clinton emails" and not list the scandals and corruption uncovered by the emails? I love how they so desperately try to distract from the content of the emails by saying "I-I-It's just emails goyim! Please don't read them! Noting to see here!"

All you shills are going to hang on the day of the rope.