Post girls you know or you saved. Anons say how they'd fuck / degrade them

Post girls you know or you saved. Anons say how they'd fuck / degrade them

tit job while she sucks oon the tip

Yours looks like forced interracial gangbang material

She turned 20 today, get nasty

I'd tear her ugly clothes off of her first. Then I'd force her into doggystyle, gripping the back of her head and pressing it into the floor, raising her ass up slightly to be aligned with my cock.

I'd press the tip of my cock up against her asshole and she'd begin to sob. She'd beg and plead with me not to rape her. Incoherently screaming "please" and "no" before a donkey punch to the back of the head shuts her the fuck up.

While she's dazed I'd start to force my cock into her asshole, dry. Every push of my pelvis and pull of her hips would press my cock further in. The pain would almost be unbearable but I'd keep going until I was balls deep in her asshole.

I'd wait until she was fully awake again before violently raping her asshole. It'd be slow at first, each pump into her ass a disjointed pull and thrust that would be punctuated by screams of agony as my cock bottoms out in her asshole.

Her entire body would be trembling with pain while I pummel my cock balls deep into her, eventually causing her to piss herself and collapse into a prone position.

Finally her asshole would tear from the abuse, I'd feel warm blood coating my cock as I continue to rape her, allowing me to fuck her even harder than before. She'd be despondent at this point, her body and mind gone numb from her brutal raping. She'd stare off into the distance silently, head bobbing slightly every time I pound my cock back down her permanently ruined asshole.

I'd feel my orgasm building and I'd start beating her. Donkey punching her hard with every thrust up her hole. Beating the back of her head until she is unconscious, then unresponsive, and then passed even that.

Her body would start to seize then, she'd go awkwardly rigid and start to shake violently as I continue to abuse her ass. The ruin that was her asshole would be contracting wildly around my cock as I pump a few final times, emptying my balls into the bloody, destroyed mess that used to be her ass.

she's just so perfect

oh have to tity fuck that

fiancee

>
hory shet more left and right from this? right looks like she has huge cannons,.

are they hobbits

Nice tits, I want to cover her in piss

I'd force this fat fuckpig to her knees and take a firm grip of the back of her head with both hands before violently fucking her throat. I would rape her mouth as hard as possible, slamming my cock down her tight throat as I bash her head down against my pelvis, hopefully breaking her nose in the process.

Each pump down her throat would cause her to gag, wretch, and gasp for air as I mercilessly force my cock into her mouth. The lack of oxygen would eventually cause her to start to struggle. She'd squirm and wriggle and try to feebly push off of my cock as the panic of not being able to breathe fully sets in on her.

I'd pin my cock balls deep down her throat and hold her firmly there, hitting and kicking her every time she tries to put her hands on me to push herself off. Eventually her struggling would slow, and she'd get weaker and weaker as she edges closer to unconsciousness. Finally her whole body would go limp, I'd feel her tongue lull and her throat loosen as her body slumped awkwardly to the side, she'd only be propped up by my firm grip on her head.

Then I would face fuck her unresponsive throat as hard as possible, beating the back of her head and face while pumping to help me cum. After a couple minutes, with her face beaten bloodily beyond recognition, I'd hold balls deep in her throat one last time, erupting a giant load of cum straight down her cataonic throat, punching the back of her head with each spurt of cum as hard as I could, making sure that even if she did survive, she'd have serious brain damage.

I'd release my grip and let her body fall to the floor like a sack of bricks, then I'd piss all over her bloody, spit covered ruin of a face, and in her open mouth, before leaving her there to rot

I want to fuck the one on the left while the one on the right covers her in piss

I want to rip her top off and cover her in piss

baka, anal does not work that way you stupid kid

I want to cover her in PISS

Tie her fat tits together and haul her up to the ceiling for a good cunt whipping.

MOAR

so perfect she should be covered in PISS

just stop, you are embarrassingly bad at this. leave it to the professionals, my young friend

I want to piss in a bottle and pour it over her

I want to give that face a lil squirt of some hot warm piss

fuck yea more of her in shorts?

anymore of her in shorts?

Piss city, population : Your tits

Fresh OC if anyone's interested

Come here doggy I've got a bowl of piss for you to lap up

dat body on righty.

Cover her with piss

My Sister

no fatties.

gtfo

She wants to be pissed on

Push her over that ball and ram her asshole as hard as I fucking could. take my shitty cock and jam it in her mouth to recieve a massive load of jizz

Write and you get more. Even found one of her in a bikini

Sure she is.

Cover that face and those titays with some fresh piss

I would love to see my crush tributed.

please moreeee

NO FUCKING FATTIES YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT

dear god for the only time she probably ever looked hot she nailed it.

Sauce

Moar
Sauce?

just for you

no one?

>please my fat fuck ass

I would put my big ole weiner whome I have named "Jumbo" into her bergina and pump her like Cubs fans pumped their fists in victory finally after 103 someodd years.

I would then commence to bray like a donkey in heat as I lathered her in sweat that rained down like heavenly kisses from above.

Then finally I would fill her with my man-seed. And she would rear me a child on her mother's milk. He would grow to be strong, like his papa.

not posting orignal slutgirltattoos
choose one

>weak asf desudesudesu

hory shet would kill for more of her in that.

shes on the right,wwyd

I'd piss all over her

I would pee on that blue dress then watch her put it on, knowing it's wet

I would pee all over that

i can fap to it.

hat kinda ruins it but shes still a hottie. nice taste bro

I'd ask her to close her eyes and open her mouth and then just start pissing all over the place

please degrade this chubby piece of rape meat

Cum all over her instead.

How?

Fuck her up

Cosplay slut, I have more pics

Wwyd?

With makeup