Dark souls help please

Dark souls help please

So im sure i got the the dlc, because when speaking to the giant blacksmith, i have the option to craft a catalyst using the soul of manus, manus is a dlc boss right? I followed the instructions to activate the dlc like kill the hydra, then the gold golem, said yes to dusk, then i went to kill the first crystal golem in the archives, and he isn't dropping the pendent. Wtf i did everything it says, i have the lord vessel placed as well.

Pls help

Other urls found in this thread:

darksouls.wikidot.com/additional-content
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Google it nigga

I did, nothing helped.

Have lord vessel placed
Kill the hydra
Kill gold golem
Yes to dusk
Kill first golem

Am i missing anything?

did you try formatting your hard drive?

It should just show up in your inventory.

you have to delete your character and then restart the game, then when you get back on everything will be ready to go

actual DS fag here.

u need to have cleared deacons to talk to the nigga at the cathedral of the deep to activate dlc

Say what nigga? I didnt anything about this

Funny. Im in new game+++ it should have shown by now

thats how u trigger that dlc nigga that takes u to the dlc area, fgt

This is dark souls 1 my Sup Forumsro

my n i g g g a.

is this ds 1 game legit? im a ds virgin that hopped in at ds3. should i get the ds1

darksouls.wikidot.com/additional-content

Its the best one man! I absolutely love this one. Leveling up passed 100 starts getting difficult, so you have to be careful. Its tougher than the newer souls games, but easier once you understand everything.

is dark souls legit?

go fuck yourself go play skyrim or something fuckstick

i prob couldn't pass the new bosses without calling on my niggas co-op mode. im assuming not many ppl play ds1

I Did Just That user, no Work. is My Game Fucked?

Might be, user. I wish I could help you more.

PC or Xbox? Have you reloaded, restarted, etc? Talk to Dusk more, her sign is by the tree/rocks next to hydra pool. Otherwise delete the DLC and re download, try again

oh, is that so? cause you are a pussy

i ran through dark souls with no help from homies, stayed human the whole run bitch

Go back behind the Hydra in the cave thing.

Well Im Pissed

Xboxone, so I Cant Delete And redownload It. . I Have To Use a Xbox 360 To Do So. Its Pretty Stupid

Check your inventory in key items, look for the pendant, if it's there then return to where you killed the golden golem

I suggest moving your saved data to the cloud, then deleting and redownloading Dark Souls