Weed smokers: What's the weirdest or most dangerous place you've smoked in?

Weed smokers: What's the weirdest or most dangerous place you've smoked in?

I've ripped a bowl then turned around to see a cop car parked behind me, drove off nothing happened haha

Vietnam

>Intentionally fucking up your brain

Just exorcise, eat healthy, and start reading books on philosophy and history, you'll feel 300% better than drugs

Get fucked, faggot

A shipping container filled with empty cardboard boxes, we made the boxes into a tunnel system that opened into bunkers/rooms underneath a mass of other boxes. Shit was cash. That or and abandoned hospital operating theater

Help: Last Friday I went to a party and smoked 2 joints of weed. However, I didn't feel ANYTHING. I made sure to make all hits be held in my lungs for at least 5-10 seconds.

Weirdest was the roof of an elementary school that was still being built. Buddy of mine worked security overnight. I brought a tv and an xbox and we gamed all night one night. We smoked from that spot on the roof and looked out all across the neighborhood. Badass experience.

Take a break from smoking, come back and shit will be cash

in the closet with my mum just around the hall.

nothing really special except for the incredible paranoia that came from when she went to the bathroom.

i swear i stayed in that closet in the dark for a solid hour because i was sure she was outside waiting for me to come out.

It's pretty common to need to smoke 2 or 3 times before feeling the full effect. First time for me but a ton of my friends needed to smoke several times

A quarter mile out into the ocean thanks to a sandbar (had some DMT at the time as well).

when i was in high school i once smoked a bowl in the back of my school bus on the way to school.
looking back on it that was pretty dumb of me.

In the bathroom on an airplane.

Took all the precautions. Pinch hitter, hold it till I'm blue in the face, exhale into wet paper towels. Brush teeth and wash face afterwards.

It was awesome being freshly stoned while on an airplane.

In retrospect, it's the dumbest thing I've EVER done. If I'd been caught, the feds would have been waiting for me at the terminal.

Ah I see, thanks

Some folks don't feel any effects on their first time, keep smoking lad. You'll get there

Smoking an 18 inch bong parked on a busy street downtown in a truck. I was super visible and I was just blowing smoke out the driver's window into the passing lane. Nothing happened.

Make sure your taking fat fucking hits too take it the bottom of your chest

I used to do this with a kid. The day I missed the bus after doing this a few times the bus driver found out. I don't think the guy got caught though. We didn't do it anymore after

>exorcise
what the fuck

Brings edibles. I do this all the time. They won't check your brownie or whatever.

I once pulled into a parking lot hunched behind my car and hit a few bowls with my boy. When we got ready to leave we noticed we where hitting in front of a restaurant with a massive glass window in plain with a shit ton of customers

Indeed. I honestly don't know what I was thinking. Worst judgment ever.

I once ripped a whole rock in my stem in a McDonald's bathroom. Ran to the door holding it in. Crackpipe in my sweater pocjet

Directly behind a cop that was walking the other way about 20 feet ahead.

Prison...Guards on post... paranoia

5 story's off the ground in the roof of a church with my legs hanging over the edge. Mist enjoyable joint ever.

Hey, you're already locked up

Smoked a blunt while running through a circle pit at Warped Tour during the Attila show. Most intense blunt I've smoked and by far the funnest.

off to /lit/ you fucking queer

>was in Denny's with friends.
>drunk as fuck. middle of the night.
>couple of tables down from us
>was 3 sheriffs.
>we get up from our table, walk
>past them and into the bathroom
>smoke a bowl
>walk past the sheriffs on the
>way back to our table.

Nothing happened.

In a public park after dark in a semi-seedy neighborhood. Cops rolled through like every half hour, I was underage, and it was only my third time smoking anything and was going into huge coughing fits.

Attila sucks, faggot.

Which city and year?

shittiest tier music possible.

smoked 15 joints at a concert where no one else was smoking. Most places where I'm at are pretty chill with it

Were you behind him or infront of him.
>Directly behind a cop
>walking the other way
>20 feet ahead
Where were u when you were behind him walking the other way ahead pf him

They are a guilty pleasure band that I listen to ironically. And besides they have the biggest most pits at Warped.

Smoked a couple of joints at a Stevie Ray Vaughn concert, in the Indiana University auditorium, which is a non-smoking facility.

Can't believe we didn't get busted.

Cleveland 2015.

What heavy metal?

Church parking lot right before midnight mass on Christmas eve (worst idea ever)
Ate edible brownies made from a summer's worth of shake. It kicked in while I was in the middle of a crowd while I was in a mosh pit.

What a chill fucking show. You gotta whip out the joints for that shit, dude played a sexy guitar

Friends workplace
Drove to the top of the building parking lot we somehow snuck into.
Then hotboxed the buildings elevator.
I was scared shitless someone was going to call the elevator down the entire time.

Police chiefs house. While him and his wife were in the kitchen I burned like one hitters quickly in one of the guest bedrooms and blew the smoke out the window.

Dating one of his daughters and she has me home to visit the fam. Wild times yo. Wild times.

On a cruise ship after buying some local stuff in Jamaica

Friend and I smoked in a cemetery once. It was pretty normal until we hid from a cop car behind some fag's dead granny for half an hour.

Damn right.

Stevie was mesmerizing. Fucking amazing concert.

Can confirm
Tsa while searching for a lost knife in a secret pocket....
Sassy black tsa woman- what are these?
Chocolates?
Got a mile high on those puppies.

Hail them trips

My brother used to work at Journeys in the mall, They sell shoes and other rocker type bullshit. We used to hotbox the bathroom the days he would close which was towards the back and there was many times when the security guard would smell it but couldn't see anything because the lights were off and everything was locked up.

Done that too bro. Jamaica and Cozumel. Burned back on the ship in one of our friends rooms with a porch. It was fun haggling with the locals over the price of some bunk ass weed.

I use to smoke in my highschool a lot. I was backstage manager of the auditorium, so I had a ring of keys to get into some fun places. Later that year my dad found my stash and made me promise I wouldn't smoke anywhere but our house.

me and my two friends climbed our high school back in 10th grade and found an open door on the roof, snuck into the school and smoked a blunt on the stair case. was pretty fun

>they have the biggest most pits at Warped.

This is the most disappointing sentence I've ever read on this site

Was in a completely non-tourist beach village in Jamaica. We were the only white people for miles. Met a cute Jamaican woman on the beach, and she hooked us up with some pretty damn good weed, and we got it (I think) for exactly what she had to pay for it (since she wanted to -- and did -- fuck my older brother).

I did the math: ~20 cents per big fat ass joint!

Was fun though. Did you bring that shit back into the US?

was it an international flight or a short one?

It was from Seattle to Indianapolis.

I think an international flight would have been even more idiotic, if that is even possible.

Back when me and my friend started smoking witch was freshen year of HS we'd smoke at the park got some stories if anyone intrested

heh I used to smoke on the yard all the time..never got caught but sometimes the paranoia would get intense.

Check'd

Smoking in the bathroom at high school.

i smoked with a current member of the House of Representatives lawyer infront of him,super chill dude

In a bar...while the rest of patrons vaped too

On a ferris wheel

Outside

I smoked in the cooler of a subway once. Shit was cash.

Ya we were in pretty touristy parts of the country. Tourist beaches were flooded with dealers trying to sell you whatever. Got a Qtr of some bun ass brick weed in Cozumel. Smoked it all before we got off the boat.

I've taken oil pens with me on domestic flights. they look exactly like ecig so they're completely discreet. Vacations are so much more fun now that I don't have to haggle with some sketch foreigners to get some hooch. Generally throw that away at the airport before I fly home. No reason to risk flying back with it.

i used to break into a train engin ever other day or so, smoked out that bitch with like 5 or 6 people get it hotboxed and everything, fun times.

Once walked down the center of 5th Avenue in NYC smoking a joint, IN the St. Patrick's Day parade, with hundreds of cops and firefighters right in front of and behind us.

The halls jajaja

Chiefed a bowl with some friends in the cop shop parking lot once.

Ah, I smoked many a joint while I worked at Subway. At four brownies took a fat dab and walk right back to serve some customers. I made some of dankest subs I've ever seen

school bus
movie theater
ihop

all thats coming to mind atm

Walking down the street last night, was a bit paranoid.

Prison

In the middle of the city, multiple times in front of cop cars.
They usually just drive past me as I don't really look like the kind of guy that smokes, nor do they smell it for some reason.
One time I got reaaally scared though, I was walking by the road right outside the main part of the city (I don't know what you call it in english) and a police car made a u turn right in front of me after they drove by.
Never been so close to shitting myself.

dont you eat your edibles way before you fly? I time it so they kick in when I arrive at the departing airport

oh yeah i forgot

church

Indeed. Unless it's a really long flight, gotsta be eating that shit long beforehand.

Lol go on

high school bathroom
bleachers at football field
graveyard
playground

pretty much it i think

Ayyy 216 whaddup

It's not weed numskull.

>working at a mom and pop pizza shop
>smoke a joint while cooking wings and exhale up into the vent
>working at Little Caesars
>smoke in the walk in
>security guard
>smoke in the shack and out in the smoking area in the parking lot
>go to a Rick Ross and Ludacris concert at the enclosed arena at the local university
>the music starts and everyone lights up blunts
>whole place reeks of kush
>light up a cigarette and instantly a security guard is on my ass
>im one of the few white guys in a sea of black guys
>there's 4 groups in my immediate vicinity all smoking blunts
>i was the only one the guard said anything too
>black fellas thought it was hilarious and put me in the blunt rotation for the rest of the night

i have had this happen but i was smoking a blunt and the cop passed by, be and my friends were parked in front of a house party the cops had came to raid.

german autobahn motorway station

>got a little bong
>got a little weed
>being car passenger
>"hey, in Xkm is a toilet!"
>get out with weed
>get on toilet
>hear loud truckers
>smoke bowl
>get out
>truckers complain about smell
>get in car with highest high

Inside a gigantic blow up Santa Claus like they have at the Christmas Tree lots.

On the roof of my house.

dangerous place has to be school i always feared that i would get caught which eventually did happen,
weirdest place has to be at my friends house we literally took turns banging some chick two of us would be in the backyard smoking well my friend was getting laid.

I smoked inside a UNESCO world heritage site once.

>2 pieces of advice
>One tells him to take a break, the other tells him to try again
>"Ah I see, thanks"

>In china
>lobby of apartment building
>CCTV cameras everywhere

South Memphis Police Station sitting on steps at front door

I smoked almost a whole joint while talking to a cop in Vermont...he didn't even bat an eye.

I got a ticket for the possession of marijuana for smoke weed in a grave yard. Toking one for the dead homie.

DUDE WEED

If a cop actually goes to the trouble of talking to you, he's probably working on something more important than your 0.1 grams of weed. Getting information on a homicide or something.

WEED