when it's consensual rape

when youre a nigger

Well in America it will be fine after tuesday

only if she's hot

women are community property anyways

When they ask for it

When she doesn't want to be raped

imma just leave this here

When is it okay for a woman to rape a woman?

After she falsely accuses you of rape.

When you are married with her

When is ok to rape a man?

Kek

When they look like this it's perfectly fine.

whenever?

When you're in jail

Only when it's your mom and I am gagging her with my cock. Or your sister and she is swallowing my cum. Or your niece when she is getting my wad in her mouth. Think about this, these scenarios are ok

At the moment you realize she is the type of girl recognize her own helplessness within just a few moments of when you start pinning and/or choking her.

The ones who have danced this tune before realize with 5-10 seconds what is going to be happening for the next hour or two. they are usually the ones who just go dead weight or limp and provide no resistance or even emotional reaction oftentimes. I make sure those ones I try not to leave too sore or bruised.

The squirmers, screamers and other resistors get a somewhat different deal. IT only takes a couple rounds to be able to differentiate the frustrated, angry kind of crying from the defeated, despondent, just plain surrender wails of the girl who has just now realized her pussy and asshole are actually going to be drilled, filled, and generally broken by some guy she never even heard approach. With that kind of crying, you can almost swear you hear her silent begging and prayers that she doesn't get pregnant, or that her boyfriend forgives her, or that her family never knows about this, or that the stranger using her very body as little more than fuckmeat will just hurry up and fire his cum in her, because then at least it will be over.

when she says "no"

When it's your mother it would be great. That old stinky pussy. Good stuff

When you're rich and good looking and they let you.

If she's asking for it

only self defense

please kill yourself. i know this is bait but you're retarded. men get raped all the time too. by men. not just by women.

Sauce?

I'd rather go gay.

To save the human race,or as a punishment for a severe crime like child murder.I reckon

Pretty much anyone can be a rapist and a victim

When they deserve it

Tits for sauce?

RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE RAPE IS WORSE THAN GENOCIDE