LOL

LOL

she's so funny and original!

Other urls found in this thread:

theonion.com/article/no-way-to-prevent-this-says-only-nation-where-this-36131
nytimes.com/2016/01/11/opinion/focus-on-illegal-guns.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't get it

How come there are no funny liberal comics on t.v.? And where are the conservative comics?

>twitter

really..............makes..............you............................think....................kid..................

user, why are you so triggered by this. Do you have a twitter? Did you look all through different accounts trying to find something that pisses you off? Why not give her any attention if you don't like what she says....

She's an edgy fedora, or neon hair dye, or whatever the female equivalent is.

>I don't mind not having guns so you shouldn't mind either.

Full Frontal looks different in real life to how I imagined he would.

I don't understand this joke

Full Frontal would be a catchier name if she wasn't so old and ugly

>democrats voted against the bills just so they could have political ammo vs "the nra" and republicans during the election

lol

>where are the conservative comics?
Mike Nelson is pretty funny, though he's not on TV

And people say woman aren't funny

>DUDE REPUBLICANS...AND MY VAGINA LMAO
Until now, comedians had to choose, but now she's unstoppable.

Democrats are so smart xD

They proposed a ban on all guns that weren't bolt or pump action

Liberals are such fucking morons.
Nice grandstanding

She's a Canadian comedian who knows how the U.S. Bill of Rights should be interpreted.

>waaah waaaah the u.s. won't change to suit my tastes as a canadian
why doesn't she just go back?

>christians refuse to make a cake for a gay wedding
>libcucks prattle on endlessly about homophobia in Christianity

>muslims slaughters 50 gays in cold blood
>OMG this isnt about islam, it's about gun control, u fuckn racist!

Me neither. Why am i reading her twitter post?

bc woman say they want pic related, but then go somewhere where men still act like men

>where are the conservative comics?
The Anthony Cumia Network

>white men shoot people
>he's a good boy. he was ill. he dindu nuffin.

Matt and Trey are sans the gay love

Bill Bur has his moments

norm macdonald

Except when Dylan Roof went on his shooting all people talked about was white nationalism and the confederate flag.

Dank meme though, my friend.

>after tragedy
>conservatives say they are praying for the victims
>she prays for gun control to prevent it from happening again
>her prayers did nothing, just as she is implying their did nothing

Is Bill Burr really liberal or conservative? I couldn't really tell one way or the other, he seems more in the middle

>white person shoots people
>ban the Confederate flag

>Muslim shoots people
>edit the 911 tapes to remove any reference to Islam

>There are people out there, politicians even, that think depriving people of rights without due process is completely okay.
>B-B-BUT MY FEELINGS OF SAFETY ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS!!!!

how would you go about reducing mass shootings?

>Conservatives
>Funny

Pick literally one.

"shall not be infringed" is pretty conclusive. have fun skirting around that one.

I also have to wonder about San Bernadino. California is the most anti-gun countries in the USA, and one state that strictly enforces gun control and 14 autists still died in cold blood from a gun.

Also that venue where Christina Grimmie was killed had a strict no weapon policy and she was still killed, but I guess you could blame that on shit security and not gun control.

what a dumb stupid fucking bitch
I want to smash every single liberal atheist dipshit that laughed and retweeted that against a brick wall
I almost threw my scotch at my gf's cat I'm so pissed

Who is this and why should I care?

I swear you faggots bring up a non-entity every other day

inb4 200 replies

>#enough
>#thoughts&prayers
why does she think one matters but the other doesn't? Liberals pray on twitter, mentally stable people do it in a church. I don't understand the superiority complex.

>countries
I meant state, fuck.

and what's your opinion on depriving people of rights based on their religion?

>Enough

THEY TREATCHA LIKE A FUCKIN NON ENTITY

Middle of the road is the best you can hope for in Hollywood

The first amendment is quite cut and dry, yet things such as yelling fire in a crowded theater are not considered protected speech. Similarly the right to bear arms, while important and must be protected, is not an absolute.

>i prayed to God for abortions
>lol, didnt work! guess He's not real!

Get fucked ma'am.

HILARIOUS, HOW DOES SHE DO IT??

>Implying I'm some nut job that thinks we should lock up every rag head.
You've gotta' break some eggs to make an omelet. Bad people sometimes doing bad things are the hard knocks of a free society.

>If Feinstein hates guns so much, how come she has a license to carry?

t. Bootlicker

SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

I think she's retarded, but I still at least understand the point she's trying to make. Are you even trying? I'll break it down for you:

>thoughts and prayers

She's referencing how religious conservatives will use the phrase "thoughts and prayers" to communicate how they're hoping victims / families of victims of a gun related incident will recover and make it through their personal tragedy alright.

>sent my thoughts and prayers to the gun control bills today

She's saying she's sending her thoughts and prayers that gun control bills will be passed to try to prevent future shootings, as in she's trying to get gun control bills passed by praying that God will get them passed for her.

>they failed

Because they didn't get passed, she's concluding her attempt at prayer failed.

>Guess that shit doesn't really work

She's therefore saying that because you can try to pray something into existence and end up without getting what you want through that prayer, religious conservatives ought to stop using thoughts and prayers and start pushing for gun control legislation since in her opinion the passing of legislation, unlike prayer, would actually do something tangible to mitigate the gun violence problem.

Now can someone explain to me how it's possible to not get what she was trying to say? That's what I don't understand.

Isn't she Canadian? She should just mind her own business

>Implying it's not already been curtailed with background checks and the NFA.
>He thinks guns are the problem and not people.
>Implying giving the state more power is ever good for anyone.

>Woman
>Funny

Pick literally one.

ftfy

>future mass shooter

Wait, I don't get it

Just because something can't be seen doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Yes, I do believe unicorns just might actually exist. Shit, they could be waiting for us in Heaven right now. Maybe when horses die they become unicorns.

Someone's gotta do something about these goddamn filthy disgusting rat-faced jews.

theonion.com/article/no-way-to-prevent-this-says-only-nation-where-this-36131

What specifically don't you get?

Are you referring to Trump's proposed ban on Muslim immigration?

No non-American citizens have any rights to enter the US and the President is well within his power to ban any group from immigrating. Non citizens are not protected by the Constitution and never have been.

In fact, Obama recently banned immigration from Venezuela.

Gee, I wonder if a Republican president had done the same what the media's reaction would have been.

More reasonably, you're stupid because you think you can talk to magical universe creators. Nothing she said implies she's stupid, but what you said implies a profound stupidity.

yet we keep hearing about how hamstrung and underfunded the ATF is, I think we can agree that illegal arms sales are a serious problem. We need to let law enforcement do its job and be in a position to actually enforce the laws that exist to keep guns out of the hands of criminals.

She's just the canadian version of the britbong who wants to constantly remind you what year it is.

>Implying attacks like the ones in San Bernandino and Orlando are any more common in the US than the EU.

Democrats are responsible for 80% of mass shootings in america

>A well regulated Militia

GOOD THING

THEY BANNED

HEROIN

CUZ

NOW

YOU CANT

GET

HEROIN

ANYWHERE

OH MAN

ITS SO HARD

TO GET

ILLEGAL DRUGS

DARN

I SURE WISH

THEY WERE

LEGAL

THEN I

COULD GET

SOME HARD

HARD

DRUGS

BUT ALAS

The britbong doesn't want to remind everyone what year it is. Congratulations on having your perception of reality altered by what mentally ill neckbeards repeat on an image board.

Remember when a republican president literally tried and failed to murder the president of venezuela in 2002 and it was barely reported in the news at all. Of course you don't.

seeing all these (you)'s must give you a fucking boner OP

>equating a killing machine with a hallucinogenic

What did he mean by this?

I am

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

>How come there are no funny liberal comics on t.v.?
humor is subjective
you don't like liberal comedians because of your delicate cuckold sensibilities
>And where are the conservative comics?
they don't exist

I should be ashamed of myself. I should think for myself instead of mimic terrible opinions and memes. FUCKKK

BAN ALL PRESSURE COOKERS AFTER THE BOSTON BOMBINGS!! WHY ARE THEY STILL LEGAL?????

>Prayer is a stupid, empty gesture that doesn't work
>This is now a controversial statement on neo-Sup Forums, where the average IQ is apparently around 80

This place went to comedy gold levels of garbage the past several years. It's a circle jerk of people you find in trailer parks now.

>Implying the ATF is a serious enforcement agency and not a bureaucracy.
>Implying its job isn't more effectively done by the FBI.
>Implying the ATF agents are qualified to wipe their own asses after the fuckups that are Ruby Ridge, Waco, and Operation Fast and Furious.
>Implying illegal arms sales are a serious concern.
>Implying it's my job or duty to help law enforcement agencies.
>Implying you're not trying to stop Joe from selling his old gun to his friend Bob.
>Implying you're not a bootlicker.

This seems like Sup Forums stuff.
Isn't there a rule that Sup Forums-stuff belongs on Sup Forums?
I am not quite sure.

God works in mysterious ways. God is not bound or obligated to help. God gave us freedom of will and choose and forge our own paths. Some of us stray from the path of God whilst others never stray. Some stray but eventually return after seeing the light and yet others will turn their backs completely due to corruption and degeneracy.

Is it extremely vain, especially for non-believers, to mock and test God, especially in such a patronizing way for something that she is clearly ill-informed about.

God is not a trained monkey or seal that will appear before you if you ring a bell or honk a bell or make an obnoxious tweet. I pray that you will see the wisdom in these words and hopefully you return to the path of righteousness, brother. Is it never too late to repent.

>excluding central America, south America, Africa and the Middle East

The onion really has gone down hill. Went from jokes to proganda masked as jokes

>its impossible to keep people from getting drugs, but totally possible to keep them from getting guns, they're like two different things man!

Just end it.

nigga u dumb

I don't know what it is but she's just not interesting. Not a new thing, either. I always tuned out of her segments on TDS. She's got that Larry Wilmore dullness to her, spends most of her time beating up Straight White Men and parroting jokes from other comedians.

Recently she's also become kind of like Elizabeth Warren in that Trump has her triggered 24/7 and she won't shut up about the guy.

Would bang, though.

>Implying you're not an idiot because they occur at roughly the same frequency.
>Implying Anders Breivek, a man living in a country with strict gun ownership, didn't kill more people than in Orlando.

Bill O'Reilly

he's hilarious

is this pasta

shall not be infringed

Smart guy coming through watch out for this oldfag

>stupid, empty gesture
No. I might be an atheist but to me it is just the religious way to express empathy.
Normal humans seem to like that.

>doesn't work
Okay then. Is anyone praying for them to return back to life and for it not to have happened?
Because that is not how interpret this shit

Jesus christ there are not enough pictures of ugly guys in fedoras on the internet to accurately reply to your post. I should just photoshop a fedora on your post and send it to ugly guys.

>people talking about a TV show on Sup Forums
I believe the Bane and cuck threads you're looking for can be found in the catalog.

What well regulated militia are you a part of?

Hey, it's another unfunny Stewart disciple. Aside from Riggle, Carrell, and Colbert they all turned out to be pretty shit.

What a dick thing to say, didnt they make fun of Trump for using this story for his campaign, but these girl gets a free pass?

I recommend reading this
nytimes.com/2016/01/11/opinion/focus-on-illegal-guns.html?_r=0

Sup Forums annexed Sup Forums

>muh fedoras

I'll keep your entire life being a succession of horrible events in my prayers, you boring retard.

>A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of the free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
>the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
>Implying this is in any way vague.
>Implying the Supreme Court has not already ruled that it is an individual right to bear arms.