Sup Forumsrothers

Sup Forumsrothers

Please vote for Donald J Trump on Tuesday, this is the last chance we have to peacefully take back the country from this corrupt establishment.

For years we have asked for a voice, Donald Trump is that voice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vST61W4bGm8
youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=cH8-YlQespY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

you got it, boss.

cuck

Nov 8th is we vote trump, nov 9 we hang shillary

I am disillusioned after the US was too fuckin stupid to vote for Ron Paul. I am not voting again... ever.

Sup Forums is really getting desperate.

Repeat after me:

"Madam President"

youtube.com/watch?v=vST61W4bGm8

Even if it was possible for Trump to win, he has no fucking clue and is in this race just to stroke his massive ego. That translates into a hands-off presidency were the underlings actually run the show.

Since almost all of these are life-long, mid-level bureaucratic yes men, they will be just as beholden, if not more so, than 'Clit'on to the corporate overlords.

The idea of Trump might make you feel good right now, but when he fails to deliver on all his campaign promises and big business fucks your ass just that much harder, how will you feel then?

#6 on trending fuckin noice

Going to vote tomorrow actually (NC), Trump 2016

One way or the other, we've had enough and we're not going to let the bullshit continue.

Already did.

Michael Moore supports Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ&feature=youtu.be

That's who should have been president but he was obviously to much of a threat to them. They thought trump was a joke and really he is but he is still the beat candidate since Paul to run. I know that's sad still if you live in an important state vote because it could damn sure help.

Donald Trump is the president America needs.

youtube.com/watch?v=cH8-YlQespY

No.

True, he was way too much of a threat. The media wouldn't cover him even when they were repeatedly called out on it.
I'm just not convinced about Trump. I know Clinton will be the same old shit though.

Already voted for Clinton.