I don't like the guy at all and find the obsession with him and his family completely ridiculous and a waste of time

I don't like the guy at all and find the obsession with him and his family completely ridiculous and a waste of time.

But I really like this album. Not all songs but some like Wolves, FML, Real Friend, Feedback are great.

What are your opinions on the album?

It's like all of his other most recent works.
Mixed bags.

Half the songs are great, the other half are forgettable or terrible. And I hope this streak of meh albums comes to an end soon.

What is your favourite song?

What the fuck right now? What if we fuck right now?

On TLOP?

No More Parties in LA.

Mention a terrible song from Yeezus or TLOP

Ok 'Terrible' was harsh wording on my end but still there were weak songs.

>Yeezus
Hold My Liquor

>TLOP
I'm probably alone on this but I fucking hated Fade.

I don't like Fade either!

The only other 'bad' song is I Love Kanye but it doesn't really count

Hold My Liquor is one of people's favorite, including mine

>Hold My Liquor is one of people's favorite
Which surprises the hell out of me.

>I don't like Fade either!
Oh thank god I'm not alone here.

My main problem is the beatwork just doesn't grab me as much as his other albums do. It's just a personal taste thing, I like the sample heavy stuff more than I do the ....electronic(?) I wanna say. (I'm probably describing it terribly)

>Hold My Liquor
>weak

the break down in the song is boring, and in general it's just easily the weakest song on the album personally.

>Hold My Liquor

Explain.

Like I said, this is just personal taste and I'm not knocking anyone who likes it;

But for me it had an extremely obnoxious beat and was by far the worst on the album. Droning and grating.

>Feedback
Fuck no

Kanye making great songs while being the least likable person on the planet is intriguing in a strange way. Its why I personally like him. His ego alone somehow has propelled him to becoming a millionaire musician.

In a world were politically correctness is the norm Kanye is a outlier that just doesn't give a fucks

If you like The Life of Pablo you should listen to the rest of his discog, particularly 808s & Heartbreak and Late Registration. TLOP is kind of strange in that it sounds like a Kanye West anniversary album, encompassing every thing he's ever done, except The College Dropout.

The more you listen to it the more you like it.

You shut the fuck up forever, Fade and Hold My Liquor are masterpieces.

Most of it sucks. No More Parties and Real Friends were really good, but its still probably his worst "solo" album.

Good album, great songs, not close to his best work.

This album was ultimately another looooooong sigh-filled step back in Kanye's legacy, which continues to grow–but for some reason cannot be as good as how it started, and progressed up until Yeezus.

I wouldn't exactly call this regression, but It pains me because I miss the old Kanye!!!

>Which surprises the hell out of me.
it's all about the synth solo, the rest of the song i can take or leave but it does a decent enough job of building up to it with those atmospheric breaks

>doesn't like Kanye'a personality
>likes the album where he puts his obnoxious personality on full blast without any sense of subtlety
U won't m8

Definitely his least impressive album

If you haven't heard his other albums yet you'd probably like My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy and Yeezus.

College Dropout > MBDTF > Graduation > Yeezus > 808s > Late Registration > TLOP

Top 5 tracks:
1: Ultralight Beam
2: Real Friends
3: 30 Hours
4: Wolves
5: Highlights

Diamonds in the rough: the album

Some good shit (Real Friends, FML, 30 Hours, Ultralight Beam, No More Parties In LA) but it's buried in a LOT of mediocrity. I don't know how anyone can stomach shit like Fade, Waves or Facts.

I like the beat on Feedback as it sounds like, well, digitally distorted feedback. Personally, I love sound fuckery like that. Reminds me of Touched from Loveless in that regard, just fucking with sounds until you get something weird but awesome.

I love this album. Over a year later and it still has people scratching their heads. To me this album is a perfect representation of him as a person at the time he made it. Batshit crazy, beautiful, and impulsive. I can't wait to see where he goes next

We all agree that the addition of Saint Pablo saved this album?

weak songs

>yeezus
send it up

>tlop
wolves (sia's verse is straight trash + that line about leaving the fridge open)

I always liked you Herbieanon but your taste in Kanye is really fucking terrible. Hold My Liquor is the second best song on Yeezus. It's the best thing Justin Vernon was ever involved in.

"Hold My Liquor" is amazing, user. "Fade" is good too, but I'd have to admit that it was totally misplaced as the closer.

the final mix of fade is total fucking garbage, the stripped back version that premiered at yeezy season 2 is 100000x better

>Great Tier
Ultralight Beam
Feedback
Freestyle 4
Waves
FML
Real Friends
Wolves
Saint Pablo

>Decent Tier
Father Stretch My Hands Part 1
Father Stretch My Hands Part 2
Famous
Low Lights
Highlights
30 Hours
No More Parties in LA
Facts
Fade

>Bad Tier
none

>Filler/Skits/Why is this on the album Tier
I Love Kanye (It's not awful, but skits in 2017 are garbage and this tip-toes on it)
Frank's Track (it worked at the end of wolves however it was unnecessary to make it a separate track)
Silver Surfer Intermission

7/10 album. There should've only been 10 strong songs instead of having all 20 that it currently has. With more tracks and a longer run-time it has a lower chance of being a good album. The three "filler" tracks shouldn't even be on the album.