I will pay 15 dollars either in Bitcoin or by PayPal to whoever can create a vaporwave album for me

I will pay 15 dollars either in Bitcoin or by PayPal to whoever can create a vaporwave album for me.

I need 10 tracks that are between 3 to 8 minutes long.

I will pay you 5 dollars after you send me the first 3 songs, 5 dollars after you send me the second 3 songs, and the last 5 dollars after you send me the remaining 4 songs plus a funky looking album cover. For the cover, please make it a retro N64, Sega Genesis (Sonic) psychdelic typical vaporwave cover.

Email me at [email protected] and let's get started

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/tcfeu4sz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHY

Custom Society

Vaporwave isn't hard to learn how to make, you have a computer so just learn how to do it yourself and stop being lazy

i guess you're projectinh cause ur too lazy to make an easy 15 bucks

wew

whew lad

>$15 dollars

are you retarded? Try at least $150.

make it $50 and i'll try to work something out.

not gonna do it but heres a sample of what you aren't getting
clyp.it/tcfeu4sz

Hello, op
Tedy Andreas here, and as an internet rapper extraordinaire i'd like to offer my services.
for $1,000 I will dedicate an entire rap-hop/vaporcore album just for you
it will be produced entirely alex emami and i will provide the vocal contributions.

I'm most likely getting memed on here, but are you actually Tedy?

are we talking actual original music or just slowing down obscure 80s and 90s pop music and adding reverb?

>vaporwave
>original music
w e w
e
w

>15 dollars
>10 tracks
>3 to 8 minutes long tracks

Are you high? For 15 dollars you'll get some reverb fart with some filters at best.

ill slow down some yung lean tracks for 20 bucks

>15 dollars

>$15

How underage do you have to be to think this is an appropriate amount to offer? Even for a single song that's low ballin'

Emailed u

a £12 album at a min of 30 minutes doesn't equal quality electronic music

>not even a fucking $20

are you just poor or what

>15 dollars

I have never been so sure in my life that an OP is under 18 years of age

I want to think OP was making a commentary on capitalism, but he wasn't