So which one is the best, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

discogs.com/Jethro-Tull-Thick-As-A-Brick/master/38308
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CTTE-Yes

ITCOCK = Close to the Edge = Selling England > Thicc

Close to the Edge > Thick as a Brick > ITCOCK

And fuck Genesis.

damn i bought that thick as a brick record with the newspaper insert at goodwill for like a buck. prob worth something if it's an original pressing.

>hating the single best record on there.

Crimson King > Thick > Selling England > Close

Ain't worth shit bruh.

hmm

ebay sellers are retarded. thick as a brick was a bestseller in its day, that's worth like 5 bucks tops.

I really wish people who don't know shit about records would stop acting like they do.

discogs.com/Jethro-Tull-Thick-As-A-Brick/master/38308

Do some research.

yeah just realized other listings lol. damn, thought since the packaging was so elaborate it could be worth something.

i have a bunch of records i've picked up from goodwill and don't even have a record player besides a crosley i got years ago from my dumb girlfriend. what makes a valuable record? a limited release? and what's a good started vinyl setup?

>what makes a valuable record?
A number of different things.
>a limited release?
Depends...
>and what's a good started vinyl setup?
Preferably a vintage receiver with an on-board phono hook-up. A turntable with a counterweight and a heavy platter. Try to avoid cheap plastic shit.

thank you

You're welcome.

TAAB > CTTE > ITCOTCK > SE

Selling England>Itcock>Close to the Edge>Thick As A Brick

Hackett's guitar is pretty revolutionary especially on Dancing with the Moonlit Knight. Pre Eddie Van Halen tapping in '73.

SE>ITCotCK>CTTE>TaaB

CTTE>ITCOTCK>SEBTP>TAAB

Ironically Close to the edge is the only one I don't have a physical copy of. Guess I'll fix that soon

>Guess I'll fix that soon
you need to my dude. Close to the Edge's gatefold is comfy af and beautiful

This one

Counter clock wise starting at yes