I have the power to throw the election, don't worry about the details

I have the power to throw the election, don't worry about the details.

>>ITT You convince me who should win on Tuesday

Kek

Trump

the one that isn't a criminal

trump will win

Trump needs to win

>>You people need to try harder. give me a compelling argument and I'll let loose everything you haven't heard about in the news

Clinton sextape pls

Yourself.

Trump defends pepe

>>If you had any sense you wouldn't let this chance die. last time I say anything.

Evan McMuffin

Who cares. They are both human. Events below the draconian level bore me. Maybe you say Hillary is draco but if the aliens above them aren't helping then they must be waiting for something else. Election doesn't matter, things hinge on ai or something with consciousness.

Gary Johnson. Because of reasons.

yourself, it's the only way we'd know for sure

>>GW

idk what that means

America's last hope for a historical president went down the drain months ago. Good luck with whatever you do.

if you care, think of America as Rome, Would you suck optimate cock and bend to the rich? or popularus serving the people, dont be a cuck

Trump should win.
Several celebrities have made campaign promises that if Trump wins, they will leave the country. I want their asses gone.
Please make Trump win.

voteribus
sic kickumassums demokratus est
et filio et assholibus at go to hellibus,,
amenn

victoribus est trumpibus
elephantus regnum est
ha ha hadi bus

I dont want war with Russia

Hillary will bring this too close for comfort

Gary Johnson or Hillary Clinton.
Although the majority votes for Trump, we need to focus on who's more stable. The Wall will do nothing, since there are other methods of immigrants coming in illegally. Just because we're supposedly stopping one doesn't mean we're stopping all of them, and regardless of that, Mexico and US are ALLIES. We have one of the most militarized borders between two countries who have no problems with each other. Clinton may be a criminal, but she's the lesser of two evils. If you don't support Clinton, and you're apart of the 95% of Sup Forums anons who support the Trump, I don't want any problems, I respect your opinion, and I'm just stating mine. Even if you don't like Clinton, I'm choosing The Johnson as the backup, because neither of the two seem to be a good option, but since we're allowed to bring in third-parties, I might as well bring him into play.

Politicians are corrupt society is loosing sight of what is important and we need to protect our Constitution from being deviated too far from what allow the US to thrive in the first place

Trump is not perfect and i would prefer someone else but he is not a threat to our nation constitutional rights and values

Yeah I want to see them eat their words