Cuck stories Sup Forums, pic related

cuck stories Sup Forums, pic related.

we started off dating in high school. she was one of the hottest girls in the school but also known as a bit of a slut. while we would hook up she used to tell me all about ehr past hook ups. who they were, how big their dick was, etc. some of the hottest stories were : her sucking 2 dudes dicks the same night, and her blowing this 21 year old guy when she was 15 (apparently he had the biggest cock she had ever seen).

n high school, the farthest we got was talking about it, and her grinding with a few guys and making out with them. but that all changed when we graduated and went to different colleges and were dating long distance

Looks like a dudes face

she knew i was still into it, but nervous because we weren't in the same city, so it kind of went on pause. that is, until she started working some job (i forget where). at ehr job there was some bosnian dude who started flirting with her hard. she told me some story about how him and another guy were playing with her and ripped her shirt off. she said she acted like she didnt like it but deep down it really turned her on

i made some joke about "oh i need to fight him now" and she said no, he would definitley kick your ass. i asked what he looked like and she said he was jacked, and would definitely dominate her. needless to say, after all that i was super turned on and encouraged her to see where it went with him

so they began chatting on MSN (yeah, this was back in the day). the whole time she made it clear she had a boyfriend but that didnt stop him at all. He begged her to send him a pic and she asked me to help her choose what to send him. I talked her into sending this sexy pic she had taken for me that showed off her boobs. (pic related). she wanted to send him a cropped version where you couldn;t see her whole chest but i talked her into sending the original.

as soon as he saw it he realized how down she was.he was telling her to come over RIGHT NOW and she joked that she would bring some condoms. obviously she couldnt go at that time, but they started chatting on the webcam. i got her to turn her webcam on for me too so i could watch her while she flirted with him. It was so hot. she started small, like blowing him kisses and stuff. when i asked her if the kiss was for him or me she said " haha no it was for him". so i watched while she kept flirting, laughing at his jokes, standing upp so he can look at her body, bending over, and pulling her shirt down to show him her tits. in the end they made plans to hang out that weekend

You know honestly I'm sitting here with a rock hard dick watching Ride along 2 in the background as I curise the Sup Forums. But this thread has got me thinking...is it cuck behavior if I as a hetro sexual male intend on taking my girlfriend to see a bi sexual friend i know whats to sleep with her just so I can see what happens.

I know her bisexual friend has been into my girlfriend since high school, and once drunk my girlfriend has alluded to bi sexual feeling toward a lesbian friend of ours...so I'm honestly just curious does this make me a cuck...I would totally be willing to just watch

she warned me that if she went over to his place, she had no control over what happened after. but of course i still wanted ehr to do it. so she went over there on the weekend, and he wasted no time. as soon as she came in he started making out with her and feeling her all over. he quickly got her shirt off, and before she knew it she was blwing him while he played with her tits. she told me she was a little disapointed when he took his pants off because she wanted him to have a bigger cock (lol). anyway they quickly started fucking, and i guess she stopped minding the not so big dick becuase she said it felt amazing. they fucked on the couch, on the table, and even standing up against a wall (remember this dude is jacked)

watching your chick hook up with a girl doesnt make you a cuck! but either way, go for it

after fucking for a while she got down on her knees to blow him again. i love how she licks my balls so i asked her if she licked his. she said "of course haha". she said even though they were really hairy she didnt care and went to town on them. in the end she said he shot a huge load on to her face and in her mouth. he groaned super loud when he came, and then told her it was the best sex he ever had. she said "me too"

user... thanks.

This sort of validates my weird feeling that I'd be okay with my girlfriend hooking up with women, don't care if they rail her with a strap on...but the second it was a man I would have an issue. Who know's maybe this friend would let me jump in, i've caught weird vibes from her in the past...will update in the future

they fucked a few more times after that, but the guy had a girlfriend so it made it difficult. she todl me that she was "getting a little crazy" with it and hooking up with a lot of guys. she was 18 at the time and really liked older guys (mid to late 20's) and they really liked her too. she told me a ton of stories of her going out and hooking up with random guys. one guy ate her out so good she said she wished he could teach me how to do it. this whole time we are talking long distance and i havent fucked her in like 3 months. however she has fucked at least 10 different guys

so it finally comes time for summer break and i see her again. the first time we are hanging out, its with a group of people drinking, swimming, and hanging out . hr male friend was there who is a good looking guy but kind of a nerd (they never hooked up before). anyway as the night goes on most people leave and it ends up just us 3. so somehow she comes up with some dare that if he takes another shot she will skinny dip. he of course does, and she goes through with it. before i know it we are all skinny dipping in the pool, and passing my girl back and forth making out with her.

so hes making out with her and startes playing wiht her pussy. i hear her moan a little then reach down to grab his dick. once she grabs it she kind of goes "oh shit" and starts laughing. i look down and this guy has a huge cock and it's rock hard. she strokes it and makes out with him for abit before they both stand up to get out of the pool and i follow

he immediately starts fucking her doggy style on one of those poolside chairs. i go ver there and get an awkward blowjob from ehr for a few minutes, but it's hard because of the angle and how much she was moaning from his huge cock. so i end up just jacking it while he pounds her. keep in midn i still havent fucked her for over 3 months, and here this dude is fucking her raw before i even get a chance to

>Went to one of the bars in town.
>College town so there's the usual crap, different nights etc. Tonight was wet T-shirt night.
>Of course she enters, and she does well.
>Her pierced nipples go rock hard from the water and got her first place, a few drinks and admirers ...
>She was wearing some tiny shorts and fuck me high heels making her appear even taller. Still had the wet shirt on hanging out talking having drinks. Obviously there are some who want to get some.

so after about 15 minutes he started pounding her really hard, and nuts in her pussy without even asking if it was ok, or if she was on bc, nothing. she doesnt seem to mind though, after he finishes she turns around and gives hima long deep kiss. aftert that he goes to put his clothes on and its finally my turn.she starts blowing me, all the whiel telling me how big his dick was, how good it was etc. and how she was definitely going to see him again this summer break. im so turned on,i end up nutting all over her tits in like 5 minutes

>Every once and a while of course one of the guys would want to get a real peek which she was happy to oblige.
>Soon peeks turned into asking to touch and feel her tits and piercings which she allowed also for the most part... A couple guys took shots off her.
>She hangs out between our group and the guys who took the shots.
>You can see they want a piece of her.
>So it's almost closing time and we're all fixing to head out.
>She comes up with the couple guys who were taking shots off her and a couple of their friends and asks if she can go hang out with them for a while.

bump

>Believe it or not I can and do trust her so I say sure I'm heading back home and just ring me later.
>Don't worry I'll be good and tell you the details she says.
>So I wait and fall asleep.
>She rings at about 8 in the am and needs picking up.
>I go to pick her up.
>And boy does she look used up. She's now wearing a shirt that is not hers, and she has hickies on her tits.
>So how was your night I asked. I'm a little miffed she didn't call but we kinda have an agreement so I'm ok.
>Wait till I get home and I'll tell you.
>I'm feeling a bit jealous at seeing the hickies on her tits but turned on too.
>We get home and inside.

This one time I banged this guys wife

>fucking cucks when will they learn

more?

bump

>She flops down on the couch and groans. Now I can see her knees are bruised too.
>So, are you ok I ask? Ok just worn out she says.
>How was your night? Looks like you had some fun I say looking her up and down. She smiles sheepishly and says well some of it.
>They and their friends were a bunch of horn dogs she said.
>And even one of their girlfriends kept wanting to kiss on me. We drank some more until there were just three of us left she said. The two guys from the bar and one of their friends.

>They are all pretty tipsy at this point so the guys are flirty and more rubbing on her and like I've described before she works that attention
>Of course they propose the gang bang jokingly of course.
>She tells them no, no gang bang but she'll fool around abit.
>Her rules were as follows:
>Each one by himself no double or triple teams.
>No dick in pussy.
>Others had to stay and watch.
>Touching of her was allowed but no dick in pussy.
>She could do what she wanted.
>They work out who goes first

>So the first guy steps up and wants her to suck him off. He's already tent poled his pants she said so she sits down on the couch and starts rubbing at his bulge and pretends to nibble at it through the pants as he put his hands down her shorts. suddenly a wet spot spreads out from the zipper and spreads to cover his crotch. Well I guess you're done she told him. Somewhat embarrassed she says he gets off the couch.
>guy number two steps forward and pulls her shirt off to suck her tits. Don't neglect my nipples she tells him and he obliges by sucking at them.

Am I the only one here?

I'm reading!

Keep going

>She shoves his hand down her shorts and then proceeds to jack him off. As he nears completion she undoes his fly pulls out his cock and when he cums directs it over her chest and tits. She said he had such a look fo surprise on his face.
>I bet he did when he saw that cum dribbling down her tits as she rubs it in like it was lotion.
>By this time she said she was getting horny herself so as number 3 stepped up she told the other two they could play with her while she was turning out the third guy but still no dick in her pussy.
>By now she's pretty drunk and even hornier.

>The guy who popped too soon she took pity on and told him he was going to eat her out and it had better be good.
>Second at bat was to continue sucking and playing with her tits.
>Now she was going to make number three cum for her.
>So she's laying back on their couch, shirt off with cummy tits, no more one on one.
> The first guy is eagerly peeling off her shorts.
>He manages to slip one of her legs over his head to go down and knowing her she should be really wet by this time.

>Guy number two is trying to get in next to number one and past the leg to keep playing with her tits.
>Guy three is trying to work his way at her over the arm rest. Kind of funny to see but a real turn on watching them fumble over themselves for her she says.
>Number three is still trying to get in on the action and she said she feels a bit sorry for him.
>She tells the other two to move back and for number 3 to lie on the couch and proceeds to sit on his face and tell him eat. She's sitting with her ass to/in his face and head facing his dick.
>She said she was really worked up by this point and told the other two to feel her up and jack off at the same time. She drools on number threes cock and started working it with her hand.

>The other couple are now grabbing at her tits and nipples, running their hands through her hair and trying to sneak fingers in her snatch.
>Number three is doing a pretty good job eating her out and since she was almost on the verge she says shes feeing generous so she bends over grinds her pussy deeper into his face and proceeds to swallow and suck on his cock.
>She can feel him start to squirm under him and says she knows he's going to blow any minute.
>One of the other 2 is rubbing his own dick with her hair she says, the other still sucking at and tonguing her nipples.

why didnt she fuck them?

bump!

>Number three cums and she pulls his cock out just in time to catch some in the face and her hair.
>She herself isn't quite there yet although she said number 3 did a decent job.
>So now she's going to masturbate it out while they watch and continue jerking off and playing with her.
>The first guy who messed his shorts tells her he's about to cum again.

Well she likes to tease. Plus we kind of have an agreement, no filling the pussy but just about anything else is game.

OP here, any thoughts on my story?

got any feet pics? rounds off the entire package

>She's about to go herself so tells him don't let it go to waste cum on me, let me see what you have left.
>He gasps something and blows another load on her neck and tits.
>This does it she says and she's herself o's hard while she feels the hot wet cum run down her tits and stomach down to her crotch.
>She says its very satisfying to be able to control and turnout three guys like that.

>Afterwards she says the 3 guys are kinda standing and sitting there awkwardly so she goes to rounds up her cloths but can't find her shirt so she settles a random one laying around. She goes to clean up a bit in the bathroom comes out to find the living room empty and then lays down on the couch to pass out.

Her talking smugly about how she handled those guys and took them all on was a turn on. After she showered and cleaned up it was my turn to have my way with her. Something about seeing those hickies on her was kind of exciting too. Knowing that someone else wanted to and got a chance to ravage her but she still came back.

i would have blasted my cum all over her hickies

Oh you know I did. Cumshots are some of my favorites especially when she rubs it all over her.

post some pics of the slut

i got cucked in high school twice, i tried to get passed it but i kinda learned to like it so now im trying to convince my girlfriend to cuck me. im thinking of going to the club and encouraging her to dance with other guys. she's only dated black guys until me too.

Lol I've posted her alot on here. Might have seen her already but sure here's one let me know if you'd like more or what you think.

i wish i could remember how i brought it up with her. but the fact that she was a slut before made it way easier. i've tried other times with innocent girls and it just didnt work.

she definitely looks ready to take multiple cocks in that pic

Heh right? Here's another

And her "cum on me now" pose.

yeah the first time my girlfriend suggested we have an open relationship and she fucked a few of my friends. i think if I get her a little drunk and she finds the right guy she might do it, I hope so anyway.

I'm a cuck but I don't do it for the humiliation, I just like to see my girl destroyed by cock. Usually I'm present whenever we do these cuck sessions but I've been informed by her bulls that she goes over to fuck while I'm at work without telling me. Makes me hard as rock.
>pic related

More pics

Really wish I wasn't on my iPhone, I have hella pics of her taking all sorts of cock

Nice! Was it your idea for her to fuck other men or is she just a whore? How many has she been with since you have been together?

My idea, she was completely against it when I talked to her about it. She's taken maybe 40 in the last year. Mostly guys from craigslist. We never used protection and she's still clean so it's surprising.

Does she like the dick or does she like that you get off on her taking dick?

You people disgust me.
You are delusional and represent a failing in human biology.
The girl you're talking about is desperately insecure, and she will be dead inside before reaching middle age.
This constant shameless debauchery is going to leave you all feeling empty. I sincerely pity every single one of you.

dude, pls post more, I think I got her insta? she from ny?

Had a slutty gf in hs. Bad break up but we were eachothers first so we stayed as fuck budddies for years. We were always honest about what we did and were just comfortable with eachother so we kept coming back for the sex. We would tell eachother about who we fucked and how it happened. I would show her videos of girls sucking my dick and she would try to out do them. She would show me pictures of her covered in cum telling me how well she got fucked and i would fuck her even harder to out do the story. This back and forth went on forever and kind of evolved into bringing our other people in to have fun with us. We had mfm fmf three somes. She would talk her friends into blowing me and i would fuck her while she would blow people. Its an awesome experience when youre not emotionally involved. But i dont think I could ever do it with someone i call a wife. Too personal at that point.