Hey, Sup Forums. I know the "pedophilia is bad" meme is a staple of Sup Forums...

Hey, Sup Forums. I know the "pedophilia is bad" meme is a staple of Sup Forums, but is it objectively okay if I sext and exchange dirty pics with a 16 year old girl?

Pic semi-related.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America
youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

legally no, and thats all that matters in our society

How old are you?

Bump. I won't post pics, but I might post a vid of her masturbating if someone can tell me how to make a .webm from an iPhone video

18, officer

i am not a scientist...but i am pretty sure that depends on your state/countries "age of consent"...which is 16 a decent number of states

it dosnt matter how old he is because she is under the legal limit (assuming were in america)

refer here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America

How long have you known eachother for?

Cause in Aus if you know/have had a thing with someone for a while before you turn 18, Theres nothing that you can get done for, well besides the fact that youve got cp on your phone.

Ok, but if I'm in MD (aoc: 16) and she's in DE (aoc: 18), what then? Would she be the criminal but not I?

Images or videos of individuals under the age of 18 is a crime globally. Sex between one person and another varies by region. But images and the like are always restricted to 18+

Literally just met her on Omegle three hours ago, supposedly made her cum three times (she recorded all of it)

See

See

Thanks, user. That was the answer I was looking for. Did you want to hear her anyway?

No thanks, I'm good.

Fuck it. Yolo bro

Dump em nigga

Lets see or hear

Anthony Wiener, you need to stop this.

no it's wrong and u are sick pedo fuck

Kekzozzle

not if you're a minor yourself and have the consent of the other person (and you don't distribute it needless to say).

Tell us more!

pedophilia is bad only became a thing after all the white knight faggots took over. nobody used to bad an eye at any underage pics, and especially not jailbait

Yeah but...

im sure chris hansen would beg to differ

Hey op you got kik?

Just search for webm converter on the store, there are apps for this. I have an android and use A/V converter

testing

>>//gif/9563567

fug, i must lurk moar

lmao, silly nigga, i aint getting v& for this

faggot

Possession and distribution are two separate crimes which can be charged individually. Say, you're 16, she's 16, you both sext pics. You've both broken both distribution and possession. If she sends you pics, but you don't send her any and don't post/share them, then you will be charged with possession. Depending how many she sends, you can get multiple charges of possession. She would get hit with distribution, maybe manufacturing and possession. Depends on how hardassed/backwards your county is. Even as minors you're not allowed to have or distribute images of minors.

i am a faggot what do i do with this

gl user
>>>

Wheres the gif

you know what i'm trying to do, lmao

Originally the CP was posted to 404 a thread. Then the pedos started coming around. Now the pedos are what this place is known for.
>congrats on the cancer, it's now a defining feature

you have to use 3 >

no video?

If you don't I will faggot

Depends where you live and what the situation is but in the general case of two consenting minors, if law enforcement were to somehow learn that you both were exchanging pics they couldn't do nothing about it.

Fine don't give me your kik...

know tell me why ctrl+shift+u a0 / 0020 / 00a0 doesnt create a space for the triforce using unicodes on ubuntu?▲

In my country there was a case where kids at the age of 12-15 distributed cp over whatsapp and got caught. Authorities didn't press charges though (which would have punished the parents of those who were under 14). Luckily I live in a country where the authorities actually give a shit whether or not you might ruin someone's life.

i'm uploading bits and pieces of it, for reasons
nothing special, anyway. if i hadn't told you her age, it wouldn't matter

too bad she's totally (((18))) hahahaha

OP's a fag, this shit sucks

>made her cum 3 times
You must be virgin

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I

You said "objectively wrong". Yes it is illegal. Yeah it could be morally questionable/abusive depending on a lot of factors. Clinically, it isn't actually pedophilia if you're concerned about that.

women don't have refractory periods, asshole, multiple orgasms is a thing

stop this shit video

upload the full real video like an adult

It's more than okay... it's commendable. Great work OP.

btw pedo is pre-pubescent... age of consent.. how long you've known her... etc.. etc..

Why dose this not work on ubuntu to make the triforce? The space doesn't show up on the source code. Explain this sorcery

ctrl+chift+u enter a0, x2 then 25b2 for the ▲