Name a better video game than Zelda : Majora's Mask

Name a better video game than Zelda : Majora's Mask

Protip : you probably can, but i really like that one a lot, for both personal and sentimental reasons

also : general vidya nostalgia thread

Every other Zelda game in existence

wizard101

i knew some edgy fag would do this right away without explaining or reasoning

Kirov reporting, anyone?

Shadow of the Colossus. That was easy, give us another.

Runescape

EarthBound

This though.

terraria
zelda 2
earthbound
super metroid

OverWatch

I got the 3ds remaster yesterday have bought/rented it many times since i was a kid but the time mechanic makes me anxious (also why i never completed pikmin 1) its fun doe and i look forward to conquering it

Mr. President

It'll always be this for me. This game was like crack to me. Im happy it didn't log hours because I'm sure I'd be ashamed of the number.

You dummy, now that you set the bar so high its going to come up with a better game. You're supposed to do this shit gradually.

Bioshock maybe?

This game was actually fun as fuck not gonna lie

Secret of Mana, the best game of my childhood that i would gladly play again given the chance

good but its fanbase has destroyed it with serial overrate
>zelda 2
>super metroid
you're not wrong. those are both god tier
D2 is tied with MM for the best game ever with me. D2 soundtrack is easily the best soundtrack ever

i hates games that made you pay subscription though..thats why i cant get into wow or runescape

o hell yea

OP here bro, i'm fuckin drunk and i think i'm gonna either play Secret of Mana or Secret of Evermore until i pass out (on emulator of course)

pic relate : played through SOM about a year ago and took that hilarious screen shot

remastered edition coming this year

much better metroidvania than ZMM

there's a reason we don't call such games zeldavanias, most Link's in wonderland struggle dungeon crawlers are overrated af

OH FUCK i never even thought of using an emulator, cya Sup Forums im gonna go play SoM until i die now

Hm? That's odd, considering the company that made that garbage tanked out. RIP any darksider future sequels.

Man, I played OoT for a few years back. Fucking amazing. Never beat it tho (stopped at the shadow temple). I will one day. Really want to play MM too

godspeed my friend, you will die happy and that's a guarantee

I have only pity for those who didn't play this in it's prime

Derrick is that you bro?

Wow, great bait, OP!

Oh shit waddup!

i dont believe you bro, tell me more, we worked at Toys R' Us together

Must be a different Derrick then, but what are the fuckin odds. I was on Kujata

i sucked your dick behind that toys r us

i'd say really low, wish i could win the lottery with those odds
you wish you could have sucked my big fat juicy sweet and salty cock

I sucked your dick behind your dick

u know it bby now give derrick here a blowey before i go work the corner ;)

i dicked your suck behind your duck

[slurping noises instensify]

dick i'd suck your'n betwixt yon job, got the wrong person mate

Literally my childhood. At least 6 years of my life lost to this game

I don't think I can OP. Maybe Metroid Prime?

Search missa sinfonica: amanecer de un nuevo dia on youtube

6? i thought my 5 was bad...

Beyond good and evil
Banjo kazooie
Psychonauts

watch any mm speedruns user?

berwyy gud ::)0

Because OP explained why he or she thought MM was the best video game ever. Personal and sentimental is singular.

dat goldeneye extended mouth reference

how u doin bro? u wanna report in?
i just came back to reality for a minute and realize that i need to play SOM to be happy
you still playing?

Super Metroid is probably one of my favorites. I used to play it for hours and hours when I was little. I've recently picked it up again and it brought back so many memories

elmo abcs

yup, downloaded, am playing now, in the haunted forest...thinking of downloading this soundtrack

cool shit bro, i' just started playng, getting banished from Poto's village right now, keep the thread alive my dude