What's Sup Forums doing tonight?

What's Sup Forums doing tonight?

drinkking. rather be smoking bud but job drug testing is gay

What are you drinking?

some miller lite. fucking sucks

fuck me i want some bud. being broke as fuck is gay.

i hear you user. been unemployed for a few weeks now. noones hiring around my area cant afford to move, shits sucks

well a least i got quints lol

nothing like always coz i have no bud no beer no money and no bitch

bump cause why not

Think of the good things in life. Things blow over and right now is one of those times. Just remember that you may feel great and doing well, but never settle. Always try to get further in life.

i would like to go to collage to earn more money but i could barley afford rent when i was working, let alone being unemployed.fucking hate where im at in life right now

Voting trump

When you get a job put a few grand away and sign up at a trade school. You can learn a great trade which makes great money especially if you start a business around it.

Today?

>math was not his strong suit

smoking alcohol and snorting some thc, gonna be a good one tonite :)

ive been drinking give me a break lol

Don't die.

the money that i have saved up is for rent right now. id like to go to school for pharmacy tech. tuition for that is like 6 grand not to expensive and the pay would be good .

guys what is the name of the black chick wearing pink glasses on the ad at the bottom of the screen?

Dxm weed dph and beer
Tonight has been a good night

Good for you user. Just make sure to always have that backup fund.

ive always been good with saving my money. just wish my area has more to offer other than bullshit factory jobs. but it could be worse

Squanching

test