Hey guys got a new bong yesterday and was just wondering what that grid peice in the middle is supposed to do...

Hey guys got a new bong yesterday and was just wondering what that grid peice in the middle is supposed to do? It holds water ontop of it too is it like a second filter or is it just for show? Faggot

Honeycomb percolator, for smoke diffusion. Pretty much gives you a smoother hit and one of the perc types actually worth having. Try to stay away from tree arm percs, they just make it so you have to pull smoke harder, not really worth it. Honeycombs are A+ though.

Awesome thanks man

that's sum fucking weird machine you got there bruh. What's it for?

Its for medicine purposes officer

thats cool.

It looks like its so you dont suck up any bong water no matter how hard you rip

That thing came straight from China. Definitely not American made. Get a real bong faggot, pic related

>paying extra money for the label "made in america" when your shitty piece probably came from the same factory in china
Topkek

Lol look into salt and akio as glass artists. The piece op posted is dhgate garb worth 50 dollars. That piece is 5k
Stay woke fam

Nobody cares faggot.
>I spent 1 million dollars on bongs yet I ride a skateboard to work

www.chronnerbrothers.com

think of how much weed you could buy with 5k

Pretty much this

got my purp skurp from there

Implying I ever have problems paying for weed

I'm not 14 I'm 24 kiddo get with the program

Oh and you know me personally huh? Haha kys nigga you don't know me and you never will broke ass hater

That's a Salt/Cooney collab

My bad, Akio

honeycombs suck, they clog so fucking easily. glassblowers just put that shit in a piece when they're too lazy to blow a real perc, that's why most china glass (shit quality pipes from shit quality glass imported from china) have them. get educated before you spew some nonsense.

He can buy both

>WOKE
>FAM
jesus christ you are autistic

If you paid more than $30 for that you got ripped off.

It's on dhgate for 30

I do actually.
Fuck yourself and your shit coke bottle skateboard.
You still live with your mother so you have no business talking shit to anyone.

You samefag as a camwhore in your own threads because it's the only way to have it more interesting than jerking it over your shitty looking bong

China glass has them because they're made with a lathe, not because they're cheap or easy.

At least you probably know the true value of it. Some kids make me laugh with China glass.

but they are both cheap and easy regardless of that fact. None of the american made pieces in the shop I work at have any honeycombs in them, people who actually spend time on their glass don't use them because they're shit tier compared to even a simple circ perc or showerhead.

Bahahaha no. You don't know me at all, now kindly choke on your own cock

Go on. Drop my name. Or any personal information you have so I can laugh at you.

If you know me tell me literally anything at all about my actual life besides bongs and skateboards
You have no idea how I live kid. Keep trying to impress strangers over the internet you sorry fuck

Ahh time to watch swagfag weed smokers whine about who is cooler for smoking more weed out of their pieces of glass nobody but themselves care about

Dis gon be gud, swagfags always mad

That was a joke because this kid is clearly fucking retarded
If you don't get the joke time to get off the internet because youre just wasting our precious connection speed

Fucks sake, if you're going to keep reposting this thing could you at least take a new fkn picture of it?

well tree percs suck too so even if you were joking about the honeycomb you're still wrong

Plebs gonna pleb. Here's a non collab basic as fuck ripcurl by salt so I can laugh at you broke hating ass niggers. Prob smoking from a tin can dr mad hater over here

>tfw you realize he doesn't actually own it

This one's the same fucking picture too??? Is your camera broke or are you just THAT lazy?

>being this retarded about what you smoke out of

I hope you have better days ahead, user

The woke fam part was a joke like saying
Holy shit wake up you're being a dumb ass sheep buying China shit likely overpriced China at that

Honeycombs are garbage. Do you see any in my collection? They're straight trash and I made no actual comments about the perc before. Just that it was Chinese trash of a Bong

I see you skate party my house faggot.
I figured there wouldn't be 2 faggots with that skateboard so when I followed you back, I see your dumb bongs on your windowsill.

You'll believe me when you come home and find them all smashed

It's pretty clear that he doesnt

Could you take a picture of it when you smash them? I want to see if US glass shatters like my china glass.

Please do it, this reasoning is just perfect

Why wouldn't I own it
Sup Forums changed allowed file size and I'm lazy. Can't even post fill res screenshot anymore it's sad.

Lol oh yeah Mr internet tough guy. So what area do I live in. Give me a city or state. Also no nothing is on display in Windows. You're retarded and your bluff is stupid as fuck. You can't even tell me which half the globe I live in. Let alone a city you cunt. I don't fuck with plebs. You're a pleb. Idfwu.

>idfwu
>just another joke
Nigger pls go

thats a cool piece but you are still a faggot for arguing with people on here. its sad too because your homeboy prolly has an oven so you can get bomb shit but you are still a faggot so its really just a waste of good slabs

If you can't afford a salt tube you're a joke. Stay broke kiddo.

>not even 25 calling people kiddo

>That's a lot of implications for someone who doesn't actually know me eh

When you're 24, 19 and under become children

Grand autismo 7

god bless

Aw man, I just hate those children who don't feel the need to shitpost about their bongs. So immature, don't they know that's what smoking's all about?

>I'm in grade 10 now, stupid fucking grade 9s

I'm out of here. You niggers are all too stupid to even hold a decent argument with. Go study up on some better vocabulary so next time you aren't so ill prepared that you just resort to calling anyone who doesn't share your shallow narrow viewpoint

Ta dear, don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.

Not my fault they have no nice bongs. Broke haters gonna hate on my shit tho. Keep hating you fake ass fuck. Its 3 Imma go to bed

I feel sorry for your mother now.
Now she has to listen to you crying about all the bullies on the internet being mean to you, while laughing internally telling you your bong is really cool

>fat autistic kid that talks shit for no reason
>always "right"
>cries when proved wrong
Sayonara nigga

kek

>no nice bongs
>broke ass haters
>my shit
>fake ass fuck
>imma

You're the exact reason I don't tell many people I smoke.

All I can think of is the cleaning process which will soon take place
You aren't going to have a good time, I assume.

>when you get trolled for the first time

Babbys first time on the internet!!!!

That isn't a bong. Retard

The cringe is real.

It's happened a couple times now. One time he identified all the specs and what not and we found out that it's essentially the same function as a 70-90$ beaker, but 5k because some artist made it and it's "unique".

It's for oil. And you're retarded, but you wouldn't know about oil because youre not on that level. Learn about 99%iso and thc and maybe you won't be so dumb next time

>ust resort to calling anyone who doesn't share your shallow narrow viewpoint
Calling them what?
He got so upset he couldn't even finish his sentence

And he keeps coming back.
And here we have him after his tantrum, and he's still posting.

isnt that the semen pipe?
yeah thats the same user
>semen bong

You still can't afford anything in this picture

Let's see how you smoke there Mr fatstaxx

An autist. Accidentally hit send before I was done. Too high for this shit

That's anyone on Sup Forums
Immediately an autistic faggot if you don't agree. Get real and get a real argument you mad ass faggot.

I stayed after I fucked up sending that one and more asshats replied

Go get lost in a big black asshole you fart gargling cock snorkeler

Side note, too lazy to check if it's been mentioned.. This piece is clearly for concentrates. It looks like it even has a reservoir on the top to hold your wax during the sesh. Step your game up OP 710 blaze it faggot.

Except you are actually autistic.

Most smoker grow out of having weed themed bedrooms and if lights and shit by 15 and realize that stoners are Fri get as fuck and no is likes them except for other stoners.

Your entire existence receives around letting people know you smoke and talking about smoking, even to the poi t of throwing a tantrum and telling everybody you're leaving, then posting again within 5 minutes because you just couldn't resist saying how much more you know than someone else

You should stay off the internet, you've clearly got some issues

Try NOT responding to trolls and I'll bet 90% of your stress goes away

You'll still be a faggot though

You're right, I can't. I'd rather save up another couple thousand dollars and buy something useful like a car.

> I accidentally typed another post, did the captcha and clicked post

This dude said it for all of us

How much you wanna bet he replies with more dumb shit though, he's too fried to even get the clue

Yet here you are. Trying to argue and prove yourself better than an autistic kid? And one with much nicer things than you? You sound like a real winner huh.

>much nicer things than you

This guy is so brain-dead he doesn't even realize nobody cares that he wasted money on glass, 99.9% of the world's population isn't stupid enough to do that

everyone's a winner on Sup Forums

yea, no we aren't tat retarded kiddo.Stop same fagging and leave already.

You don't have racks to blow on art kid. You mad?
Everyone with no nice things seem a little mad

Who tf would pay that much for a dollars worth of material.
Is it made by Picaso>

Nobody's arguing with (YOU) though, you're the only one trying to prove anything.
Everyone else is just calling you out on your underage faggotry

I agree glassblowing is art, and overpricing your glass so swagfags like you will buy them is a whole different kind of art

You are clueless, it's so fucking funny. Can't wait to see what this dipshit comes up with next

Nice things and straight up dumb shit are two very different things.

You lasted an entire 5 minutes before resorting to samefagging.
To just can't help yourself can you?

Wow just wow
When I was a kid and smoked weed we made our own fucken bongs

Why would you buy something with that many bells and whistles without even knowing what a percolator is?

Do you even know what samefagging is?

It's when you respond to yourself and pretend to be somebody else. Are you actually new here???

You got that half right faggot.
You don't have to respond to yourself.
It's most often used to agree with or back up what you said, which is exactly what he did in this example.

Post more question marks next time