Animal Abuse thread, you know what to do

Animal Abuse thread, you know what to do.

You mean sage and hide?

I'd like to kill you. You and anyone who enjoys the suffering of animals need to die. I eat meat, but I wouldn't eat anything that was not treated and killed with compassion.

pussy

Sure. Start off with a livestream of you hanging yourself.

Why? Kill yourself, you virgin faggot.

Yeah man fuck these pussies, can't even watch animals die. It's not even that bad and the meme was pretty good 7/10

>It's compationate to slice animals throats so i can enjoy a bit of bacon I dont need to survive whatsoever.

when will you retarded meat eaters ever learn

I'm waiting for the "I'm vegan" post

It does sadden me to think what thoughts run through the animal's head as it goes. Call me a pussy if you will but these kindof things dampen my day. Can't say I give 2 shits when it's people, I guess that makes me scummier. huh

Bump

edgy faggots:

Fuck off sjws

that filename

Tumblrina:

But I was calling the sjws pussies you nigger

ur a filthy nigger and I hope that someone hangs you and makes a meme out of it newfag

You're forgiven

▲ ▲ newfag detected

ITT

That's an oxymoron...

Op is a faggot

This made me laugh harder than what I should have. Fucking lollllLL

Can't tell if B8 or just subhuman... Some people should be neutered to prevent shitspawn like OP

shut up you fucking faggot, I'm 21 and have a job, have been posting on this chan for 2 years, and have sex regularly, don't fucking call me edgy. I'm going to take thirty fucking Kershaw kerambit knifes and furiously stab you until your screams of pain are reduced to gurgles and then in your death throws find the biggest knife wound and fuck it until I orgasm, using the blood as lube, and I hope all of you other liberal retards get cancer and in your final days bleed out in a car crash so I can jack off to the images just like I did where the Starship Troopers where Diz gets ripped apart and chokes to death on her blood, you'd better fucking run before my penis is covered in your blood, and be a lesson to all of these faggots who think the fallacy of calling me edgy is a legitimate tactic for arguments

OP here, this cunt ^^^^^ is an oldfag

try not to cut yourself on all that edge OP

Getting offended by words, you're really embarrassing yourself.

you're a moron

Lol

I i

Holy fuck the head... I kek'd hard!!!!

This is satire, I even included the original /k/ reply. For fucks sake, when even this can be taken as bait, it's pretty obvious why I so rarely come to the big boards.

What the fuck happened here

bump