Need help you guys what to do

Need help you guys what to do

CUT OFF

what the fuck are those? plantation warts or whatever?

Take some Motrin, drink some water, and change your socks

Not sure dubs and trips and I'll do it

ok post step by step

Ayy

Cut it off.

early signs of dermatophytosis just go to a doctor he'll give u some shit before it completely infests

Cut em off nigga

Congrats you disgusting retard, you have plantars warts. Cut it off, then (if you're too much of a nigger to afford a doctor) cover the entire affected area with duct tape.

Cut off and eat. Post results

I had a situation worse than this when I was in middle school. Simply clean your feet regularly (as you normally do in your showers) and wear clean socks and they will go away in time (1-2 years)

Do not try to scrape, cut, or peel the warts themselves off. You can, however, try to gently peel/scrape away any dead skin in or around the warts.

You can try to get them frozen, but you don't have to. They will go away on their own.

Op must deliver

Go to your doctor and get a prescription for tubinifine, it's an anti-fungal pill that's dirt cheap that you take for 90 days. Cut that off but be careful not to take any good skin. Basically trace the border with toe nail clippers. Bleath your socks and hit your shoes everyday with spray can of tinactin once you've taken them off for the last time. Get your blood sugar checked, you might have diabetes. It's easier to get that stuff when you have high blood sugar.

yo OP you said

YOU SAID

Soak foot in peroxide a few days a week. They pop right off.

Oorah marine.

Shit I tried to cut It off and it hurts so
much it'd made me throw

bro OP what the fuck

you were supposed to eat it..

Show pic of bleeding foot

Compound W, then cover with duct tape

Those are plantar's warts. I used to have one on the bottom of my foot. I had a doctor fix it for me. There are a couple of ways they can do it, but it will take multiple treatments. You need better shoes, too. And yes, they hurt like a motherfucker.

Wtf diabetes no way I stepped on a fuckin thorn and got this

Don't want fungus in
My anus

Don't listen. Doctor will need to numb the tissue and cut each one out incrementally. They are embedded and have deep roots. Each visit he will open the foot back up and shave a little of the wart away using a scalpel. It will work.

then whyd tell us to roll you stupid piece of shit

i hope it spreads to your dick and they have to cut that off, but keep you alive so you have to live dickless.

piece of shit

Pic of bleeding foot or it didnt happen

OP you need to get them by the roots

Needle nose pliers.

soak your foot in warm water for an extended period of time. get a wash cloth and scrap as much excess skin off as possible. start applying planters wart medication everyday for a week or so. (if you don't have medicine for the warts, you can also use duct tape.)

I'll pay you if you let me pick at it

Cut it off and eat it

Doc detected, rah