Post your prisonfu

No apologies she was cute in the flashbacks

Blanca is slightly hideous but she's pretty based and without a doubt the best Latina. Maritza is hot but she's boring, Blanca at least keeps it interesting without going into full retard territory like Maria or Daya.

imagine how smelly her vag is

Yassss

Was her flashback the ending of Sleepaway Camp?

panties?

Stupid sexy wop

Stinky ones

I want her to embrace being the aryan queen of the nazi girls, and have the nazi girls all sexually worship her

mmm pics?

Looks good, does she have hairy pits? Arms? Anything?

hnng

She isn't even hairy in her flashbacks

Let's face it, Brandy is super cute and she's smart too. Only moderately hateful, and most of that is misguided and she's definitely not the WORST racist there.

I want to see more of her backstory, and I want her to become more likable to reinforce that humans are humans, even racist ones. If Pennsatucky can go from being hated to a sympathetic favorite, so can Brandy and Sankey.

>too skinny and short
>rude
>vulgar
>not enough hair

1/10 try again next time

Best girl

>she's smart too
Everything she said was generic stupid racist shit with the possible exception of wanting to tell Hitler to take the Suez Canal early and even that sounded like the kind of shit she just read on a neonazi forum or something. Also Pennsatucky was never a literal Nazi, just your typical meth head religious fanatic.

underrated tits

Oh shit I forgot about her. Why does this show keep killing off the nice lesbians? Are they just not as sellable as Boo and Nicky being creepy as fuck around girls all the time or something.

Well, she did come up with the idea of uniting the groups together to get Humps (and then Piscatella) fired. Plus, she was in disbelief that one of the girls couldn't read. That stuff, and the Hitler comment, made me remember her as "not-stupid", but smart was probably going too far.

And yeah I know Pennsatucky was never a Nazi, but back in the early seasons, her and Angie and the other girl were the only real racists because of a few comments. She definitely turned around, though, and lots of people can stand her.

she would do anything to protect her blonde Aryan-fu, it's so cute. Too bad Piper has to be an SJW

>she was in disbelief that one of the girls couldn't read.
And then she immediately agreed that reading was terrible because you might come across different viewpoints from your own in some of the most hamfisted and unsubtle dialogue in this entire show.

>watching the orange jew
>2000 + 16

CUTE GIRLS DOING CUTE THINGS

It took me until this season to realize that Aleida isn't actually her mother and when she said she was, she meant like a prison mom. I thought she and Daya were half sisters or something and I was confused as fuck when she didn't give a shit that Aleida was getting out.

I cant be the only one that thinks the pregnant chicks mom is hot as fuck
when she got out of prison and got that dress on, goddamn

>cute
>girls
pic related its you
lol get rekt

Her age really shows sometimes but yeah she's milf tier as hell.

Tbqhfm, even though she's just her "prison mother" she should have cared more.

I had to stop to episode and jerk off son

"Been breaking up groups of border niggers, and plain niggers, too."

I don't understand why her racism is so cute to me.

Hey man it's cool, there's this big mean gay dude in season 4 that sounds like he'd be right up your alley

>Aryan brotherhood
>full of whites who are like 20% Native American or black

El Clasico

take your knowledge elsewhere, you globalist nerd

Racism and nazism is inherently cute in girls

she knew about the underground panty business when no one else did

Ryan if your dad catches you posting on Sup Forums again, the X-Box is going back in the closet. You better shut down the computer for the night before you get yourself grounded

Didn't fucking everyone know about that

The one dumbass half nazi full racist girl who can't read had pretty eyes.

she got that latina milf thickness

She's got a weird mouth and soulless eyes but otherwise yeah she's pretty hot.

stop being so mean

she's got a bad heart

Woah, I just realized she has 'empathy' in German on her neck. That's gotta be some foreshadowing.

That or they needed a random ass German word to make her look legit nazi. That makes me wish we had some interaction between the nazis and Poussey since she's fluent in German.

Why did they waste precious screentime making bad jokes about a girl who snores when they could have been focusing on her

Because life isn't FUCKING FAIR

others don't even come close

Holy shit is that Linda? Can someone show the pic of her in the bathroom?

snoring chick was actually kinda cute for the 43 seconds of screen time she got being awake.

Pretty sure that's Maritza.

Holy mother shit fuck me man. I WILL NEVER fuck someone as gorgeous as she is. Fuck fuck fuck.

Dem tiddies

Killed three nobodies newcomer Latina girl was weirdly cute to me

I like pizza
im voting for maritza