I have this hole thing foot. What is it?

I have this hole thing foot. What is it?

CUT OFF

1 person 2 posts

It's a worn down callous you idiot. You get them on your feet when you do physical activity.

Plantars wart. Freeze off with Co2 yourself. Or go to the doctors and pay money.

Or use fire.

It's from where God put your soul in you. Everyone has them. It's where the word "sole" comes from.

It's a plantar wart, google it.

/thread

OP is kill

Tried that. Didn't work.

It's a plantar wart. I've actually got one on my foot right now too. You could go see a doc and they'll freeze your foot and cut it out. Or you could do it yourself. It really isn't painful. Soak your foot in hot water for a while then pluck at it with sterilized tweezers. You'll see the white pieces are the wart. Make sure you get it all out, or else it will grow back. The roots can get pretty deep. Then put duct tape on your foot for about a week. Change it every time you shower

if you can tough it out, shave off layers of skin until you cut the black "spine" looking things, its dead blood vessles, when it starts to bleed, that means it will heal properly

What will happen if I don't do anything?

can confirm its a plantar wart (by the looks of it anyways) i had one under my toe. if you leave it they get bigger and are really painful when they get worn away from walking and stuff so i def recommend going to the doctors

lol

It'll stay on your foot and annoy you. It will probably grow as well. You'll also give it to others if you walk around barefoot. That's how you got it in the first place.

you'll die

Op it's a wart
>apply apple cider vinegar on affected area
>cover with bandaid
>repeat process until Cor can be squeezed out like pimple
> post results
>??????
> profit

They go away eventually. I used to have 3 on my feet and one on my thumb and they disappeared after ~6 months.

Grow? How big?

This will work also Chekd

a

If I had a hole in my foot i'd put pennies is it!

I never knew what it was called but I got that before. I had it for about two years. It grew the size of a bb pellet and I would normally just pick at it with tweezers constantly digging out white stuff. Never seemed like it helped but one day it just seemed to disapear after fucking with it constantly. So maybe follow that one anons advice on showering, plucking and wrapping it I guess. Or just blindly pluck at it for two years like me.

Why does my toenail keep doubling? This is the second time it's happened. I had 3 layers before the first one grew to the end.

Its called a corn look it up faggot

Fucked if I know see a doctor that's fucked up, definitely the grossest thing I've ever seen on Sup Forums

Wash your feet
Buy new socks

why not two foot holes

The first reply gave you the best response. Go get a fucking razor and cut it off, I used to get these all the time as a kid.

Have you been to the local swimming pool lately or something?

It will be extremely painful

The bottom looked a lot cleaner before I started trying to file it back.

>Fake and gay

post your other foot

You didn't freeze deep enough, pussy. You have to get down to the root, or it won't die. (Yes, warts have roots.)

Got this advice on Sup Forums years ago. It actually worked. Thanks

Big enough to make walking genuinely painful. Golf-ball sized, in extreme cases, but pea-sized is as big as mine ever got.

Textbook case of testicular cancer, looks pretty terminal Sup Forumsro

More painful than it sounds, but still less painful than any other option. This is your best bet. Freezing is faster, though. This takes a 1-3 weeks.

LOL what's with all these HPV threads.