All the coolest celebs are voting for clinton. whats ur excuse? if u dont vote for her u r a loser...

all the coolest celebs are voting for clinton. whats ur excuse? if u dont vote for her u r a loser, unlike all these cool celebs

/thread

Having celebs show up is the only way she can get people see be at her rally.

cus celebs are well known for their rational thought and decision making.

>all the coolest celebs are voting for clinton. whats ur excuse?

I can use my brain

If Trump gets so many more supporters in his rallies, how is Clinton still up by 1.8?

You're really stupid if you don't get why a woman grabbing her own pussy is a different situation than a dude grabbing one without permission.

love it.

Trump should call out these celebs for what they are: ignorant manchildren who don't know anything beyond their privileged little Hollywood worlds.

Most of them don't worry about paying this month's bills. Most of them don't live paycheck to paycheck. Most of them don't have to decide between having a place to stay and eating. Or getting medical treatment.

And perhaps above all, most of them don't live in constant fear of getting murdered by some random asshole on the street who shouldn't even be in this country in the first place.

Quads of truth
I'm not a cool celeb, so why should I vote for Clunton?

I live on the other side of the world, so my opinion means shit... but I do get why people are voting for Clinton. Yeah she is a corrupt, lying and deceitful politician... but as said; atleast a politician. She wont change shit, the ship will keep moving and America will be for the 1%.

The alternative is just too fucking stupid. Good job America, you fucked up.

/thread

he literally says "And when you're a star they let you do it" and then he makes the grabbing by the pussy joke.

Literally says "They let you do it" implying consent.

Anyway, the outrage about the tape is baffling.

Because i give a shit about my country, Katy Perry could show up at my local voting center and let anyone who votes for Hillary fuck her in the ass and i would still vote Trump because i despise that malignant cunt Hillary Clinton.

Also whenever you /thread your own post you look like a giant faggot, i know you already look like one in real life there's no need to look like one online too.

>all the coolest celebs
kid seriously... I mean, this kind of shit just gives me more reasons to vote for Trump

The Shills aren't even trying anymore.

Because every celebrity is known for being wise beyond their years and making rational decisions.

/stupidity

Honestly I agree. The video was no ruder than the average conversation between me and my liberal urban friends. Didn't seem to imply non-consent to me.

But I fucking love how people, especially god-fearing non-college educated white people, have overreacted to it. And his use of the word "pussy". (Do people still get mad at that word? I'm dieing.)

That's what I'm wondering. Obviously people aren't willing to show up to see her.

>All this rich money-obsessed people support this person, why don't you
Fucking gee i wonder why

Meanwhile trump gets blasted in the media constantly because he can't be bought

If I followed in the footsteps of celebrities like that, I'd have died of a cocaine OD at age six. What celebrities do it course doesn't fucking matter. That's their life, this is mine.