Who is Sup Forums voting for?

Who is Sup Forums voting for?

Jill Stein, I know she has no chance, but she is the only one for me

Trump. Nationalism over globalism

BasedPlantLady

Trump

My state has me locked in to whatever party I voted for in the primary. So since I voted Bernie, I guess I'm settling for the criminal.

pussy.
>literally voting for a woman.

neither
theyre both just so terrible in their own ways
i did actually read through the packet and went through all the props

What state? I voted Bernie but voted Jill in this election. No way it was going to be hill. Live in WA btw

What props are you voting yes for?

I'm ab Ausfag and I don't quite understand how that works. Are you saying you have to vote Clinton because you voted in the Democratic primary?

I hope that's not true.

I don't know state by state, but for the general election I think you can mark whoever on the ballot regardless of former affiliation

I am pretty sure you are right.

Neither or Jill.
No way am I choosing between a criminal and a criminal with no political expertise.

I'm only 18 but I've worked the last three elections and state give cannot lock you into voting for any one candidate in the Gen election, you have free reign to mark whoever since there are no party-specific ballots

Go green my friend. I did and I don't regret it.

Wifi doesn't cause cancer.

She was ambivalent, it is always good to question. She was a medical doctor for 25 years. There are things that change as we gather more evidence. If this was the worst she said then she is far better than her opponents.

Trump

Gravity

Trump
>no political expertise.
>t. business illiterate liberal wagecuck

>implying I'm going to take time out of my day to stand in line like an asshole

Hillary Clinton.

>doesnt understand physics, biology, or math in general
>when the phraise "electromagnetic radiation" is said, immediately clings to the buzzword "radiation" and translates it to "poison"