Ok Sup Forums, I need some ideas on how to fuck with the people under us

ok Sup Forums, I need some ideas on how to fuck with the people under us

they're loud and annoying, and obnoxious as fuck, always laughing loudly and screaming for no fucking reason, playing loud music, and inviting over spics for loud ass parties that go late into the night.

I've considered telling the landlord but I don't think they'll do much, so it's up to me

I'm thinking I can order a bunch of pizzas to their house but I think I would get caught eventually

that's pretty much my only idea besides throwing dogshit at their door/windows.

I need more ideas

tl;dr how to fuck with downstairs neighbors

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fight em

they're a bunch of girls so I'll prob get arrested

one of them has a bf tho

Flop around on the floor like a fucking autist, keep going harder until you hear them get quiet then moan loud as fuck.

your getting shamboozled by a bunch of girls? seriously?

order a bunch of pizzas to their house? what the fuck dude?

go downstairs and tell them to shut the fuck up. if they dont, then start breaking and stealing their shit when theyre not around, everytime they throw a party call the fucking cops with a noise complaint. slash their tires, play loud music yourself and stomp around 24/7. make them hate their life and want to move

fuck you OP its self explanatory, no wonder you're being overrun by a few women fuck you

yeah let me just get the cops called on me you stupid fuck.

If I tell them to stop and then start causing shit, they'll know it was me

I'm trying to be ABOVE suspicion you mongoloid

>This

Man the fuck up. Either that, or YOU move out of there, faggot.

Hey... Retard. Better idea. Break into their place when they're not home and off yourself in their storage closet. Stink the place up nice and good before they find you. Fuck em

then have fun cowering away in your room under the covers, alone in the dark while you quietly order a dozen pizzas to their place and cry yourself to sleep every night praying that they will one day move out. you are fucking worthless

Girls? Why are you not joining their parties you cuck? Too busy with a WOW tournament? This is a opportunity many are not lucky enough to encounter, and you want to order them pizzas? Lol, just kill yourself now. That's free pussy waiting downstairs.

Unless you're 250 pounds plus, in that case.. Just call the cops every single time. When the dispatch asks for your name, state you want to remain anonymous. Oh, and call the landlord at the same time, you'll cause a shitstorm.. They'll be thrown out pretty quick. My neighbor did this whenever the people below him (apartment complex) threw a party. He called the cops, landlord and I think even the towing company ... Next thing you know there's like 5 fucking tow trucks, 2 cop cars, and a pissed off landlord at 11pm at night. This'll work for you.

I still suggest getting free poon b4 u get them thrown out, tho. Even a beta cuck like me could manage to get at least a blowie in this situation

print out Sup Forums tier nazi propaganda and go tape it to their door and around their hall. you could complain and have their shit shut down easy with that shit out there

>ITT: OP is cowardly worthless pussy who wants to order a bunch of pizzas in order to mess with loud neighbor GIRLS

You must suck dick for a living.

guys stop your autismal rage is hurting my feefees!~

>towing company

for what?

anyways I'm probably going to call the cops during their next party

this is a good idea, will keep in mind

you can stop samefagging now and go back to your trap thread

/thread

Samefagging this hard

>towing company
>for what?

To cause mayhem you stupid fuck. The more confusion the more anger the landlord will have and the quicker they'll get thrown out. How are you this dense?

I made you breakfast, Bitch.

if you are above the girls then you should place multiple cameras through your floor so you can record them.

We support people who would rather bitch about their neighbors than get a real job & move into a real house.

Sincerely,
The Evil Chickens

you better give proofs if you do this nazi shit

Oh shit. We got ourselves a fucktard here. Are you 12 or just severely autistic

we've been had a fucktard. an autistic fucktard started this pathetic thread

>get a real job!

yeah full time student and full time job always works out huh cletus. and taking out a mortgage while in college is the best way to start out right!

back to your trap thread shitty samefag, your edginess is impressing exactly 0 people

You're right. You guys should fuck.

im a drunk autistic 12 yr old. come at me bro

1. You're a moron
2. You'll die alone because you have no balls
3. Fuck you

>they're a bunch of girls so I'll prob get arrested

afraid of getting beat up by a girl, I see

are you done yet? that trap thread is about to 404

I'm sure OP only likes men seeing as he is too shy to talk to his downstairs girl neighbors

are you retarded?

nevermind, you're samefagging so of course you are

thanks for keeping the thread bumped though

New generation speakers and subwoofers are magnetic based. Get some. More than some...

Hook everything up to whatever sound system you have and lay everything down, facing first

Now you jut have to blast out mega sound somewhere in the range humans cant hear. They get all the damage and pain with nowhere to point a finger

I'll let you keep samefagging and bumping the thread, be back in a half hour.

No I'm not. I will see this through until you grow a pair and talk to your neighbors.

prank order pizzas xD
"hey here's ur delivery"
"we didnt order pizza"
"o srry bye"
"sry ):"
haha good prank bro ur totally fucked those girls up and not the delivery guy

Drill holes in your floor and piss through them

hes not

Bump

>thinking I'd order one pizza from one restaurant
>thinking the restaurant won't be pissed off that the pizza went to waste

dumbass.

so there's two retards sperging out, big difference

Severe case of fucktardery OP has

*unsheathes katana*

call me a fucktard...one more time.......kid.

but im not op

use craigslist. I once gave away some furniture before moving on craigslist. I posted a bedframe and mattress, mini fridge, a few end tables and small kitchen appliances on the 'for free' page. I got over a hundred replies in twenty minutes, and some people figured out my address and three messaged saying they were waiting in the parking lot.

i dont think OP gets out much...

>Get a dinner plate
>wrap in cellophane
>piss on it
>put in freezer
>when fully froze take out
>slide the piss discus under thier door it will melt into a puddle of piss

*teleports behind you*

I get out enough to learn how to kill....kiddo.

Katanas are for sodomites. Do us all a favor and put the pointy end in your ass and sit down.

Bravo. Extra points for the term "Piss Discus"

this guy.
now he knows a thing or two

about being a fucking loser

Fuck you

this could work but none of the doors here have any room underneath to slide stuff and our freezer doesn't work

Post the piss discus

If they own a dog buy a silent dog whistles and blow it when they get loud. I did this to my next door neighbor at my apt. The owner owned a little yapping dog who would bark non stop when she went to work and left the dog alone. I blow the whistle when she was home from work and in the middle of the night just when she was getting some sleep to go to work the next day. She moved out about 2 1/2 months after continously doing this everyday. She told the landlord that the place was haunted or something because it was really bothering her dog. So be patient and hopefully you'll get the same results.

I enjoyed op being bullied. His autism definitely helped. Girls partying and he wants to call the cops. This has to be fake.

no

they don't have dogs

your samefagging was embarassing a couple of posts ago, now it's just sad.
thanks for the bump though.

I really hope the other people posting here see how fucking stupid you are.

well i for one am painfully aware of how stupid OP is, its hilarious

I second that. Can only imagine him in his pony pijamas crying in the shower whenever his hot neighbors throw a party.

He's probably on the phone rn ordering some pizzas because his neighbors won't shut the fuck up.

you know what would be funny is if one night these chicks invited him to a party, and OP proceeded to spazz the fuck out because hes never actually interacted with another human other than his mother and now he wants them to move out

Or better yet, go to the party and still order the pizzas

Bass heavy as fuck music, huge ass subwoofers, learn how to play a guitar or bass, with loud amps, stomp on the floor, spray water or some other fluid into their window from your window. Play video games maxed volume, specifically shooters.

Stop giving OP real answers. He's a fucking idiot with no spine.

Oh get a gf/fuckbuddy. Bang hard and very loud!

shit OP's such a jackass he'd probably end up paying for em! hahaha

I doubt this fuckwad will ever get laid. Man/woman/insect doesn't matter. OP has the intelligence of dirt.

Fucking idiots, man.

Start storing all your piss in bottles. Save it up for months and then empty all the bottles under their front door when they aren't home.

Fuck you OP. Die in a hole.

Just super glue their locks. costs hundreds for a locksmith to come fix it and no way they can trace it back to you

mustard gas

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I

Why dont you just shoot them with a shot gun go take a drive after wards.
find a motel with out cams, pay cash. change the clothes put them in a bag, take a shower .
Store the gun somewhere save, use a case to carry it. use wet wipes to clean the case and your hands.
go to a car cleaining place clean your car hose it down vacume it, and most of all whipe down all the plastic or leather you touched.
Go back to the motel, stay the night. go home.
Save a recite of the motel, if any one ask were/what you doing that night, you were having a affair.

i suggest you get a storage locker now, store some shit in there keep it for a month or so before you drop of your shotgun.
Collect the shells afterwards and use the most generic brand.