Just accidentally erased my pre suicide post on /r/offmychest because I couldn't take living in a world with you...

Just accidentally erased my pre suicide post on /r/offmychest because I couldn't take living in a world with you cocksucking shitstains any more, and I spent half an hour on it typing it through my tears.

The braindead fecal matter Sup Forums thinks qualifies as music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B4lxSLWeDsw
youtube.com/watch?v=2HQaBWziYvY
youtube.com/watch?v=jIompGvNlpc
youtube.com/watch?v=CtBAzsP4XlQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>/r/

ya gotta go back

100% what you're looking for.

youtube.com/watch?v=B4lxSLWeDsw

I'm very confused on what you're saying. Are you saying Sup Forums drove you to try and commit suicide but you didn't because you deleted a suicide note you wrote for reddit?

And now you're upset because someone recommended you Pulse Demon, likely as a joke?

No I fucking love Pulse Demon, it's the relentless shitty emo and shoegaze and conscious rap and other hipster bullshit I cannot stomach, it's like having someone post nothing but Darude - Sandstorm and when you ask them to talk about something else ALL THEY EVER FUCKING TALK ABOUT IS DARUDE SANDSTORM. I have tried for years to find something on Sup Forums I could love, but it's all just okay at best, and horribly droll at worst, and yet you all defend your obsession with boring music without ever once explaining why you can bring yourself to enjoy such empty, soulless sound.

It's obvious Planet Earth and I are not musically compatible, and since my life sucks balls anyways I might as well end it, it's not like anyone here will do anything but cheer my departure anyways.

You're complaining about liking harsh noise, and that a majority of others don't like harsh noise, then? If you're going to kill yourself over that, that's incredibly petty.

What do you want me to say user? Don't do it?

youtube.com/watch?v=2HQaBWziYvY

here you go

Sup Forumss collective taste is garbage (with exceptions) and appeals to the same lowest common denominator type situation as radio music. A lot of it is ultimately based on what found to be a general formula to move the most units. If you kill yourself without trying many different approaches to life you're a bad person and we'd be better off without you anyway. I suggest you look into the traditions of your ancestors because those were the circumstances in which which people with brains and bodies similar to yours found the desire to live and prosper. You don't have to be a failure.

No not at all Sup Forums doesn't have a problem with harsh noise, it's where I found it in the first place. What I'm drama queening over is the fact that I just want music that clicks with me, but I never fucking get it. Instead, my music library is chock full of what Sup Forums likes to listen to, what my sister likes to listen to, what my parents like to listen to, and what my best friend likes to listen to.

Out of 50,000 songs I have MAYBE 200 I actually deeply love, the rest is just garbage that other people told me to like. Human recommendation sucks, automated recommendation sucks, finding music that I need to listen to for the sake of my ever despairing soul is objectively impossible, and the one place with the best format actively listens to music that is the antithesis of everything I am. My life is shitty enough without clogging it up with more turds, but instead I get bogged down with music that is just okay because just okay sounded better than the other 50 recommendations that sounded awful.

Do you know what it's like to be mired in mediocrity when inside an ever-deafening voice screams to be fed with the greatest music in the world as judged by criteria it can only feel and not explain? Getting recommendations always results in the worst of communication errors, and I never get what I need at all, just what the alien freaks I share the planet with deem quality music, even though in all truth it's shitty and mediocre.

nice blog, faggot

Then, here's an idea:
>Don't listen to others
>Find your own music
>Delete things you don't like
I know, I know, it's a lot of work, but trust me it's worth it.

>find your own music
>every music finding format promotes popular artists and only popular artists
>find your own
>whether they be popular on the radio, or popular on p4k makes no difference
>your own
>as long as they have lots of hits and ratings, you WILL hear them and ONLY them, even if you try to actively block them
>your

>he can't into finding his own music without using the radio, p4k, slsk, etc.
nig how you think underground acts got found in the days before the internet. it ain't hard to find music only like 5 other people have found. who gives a shit whether or not you're the only person whose heard it, the true path to becoming a "partrician" is to just listen to whatever you like no matter the popularity, ratings, etc.

>melon reaction image
this whole thread was a ruse wasn't it

user, why do you want to kill yourself?

What genre of music r u feeling now?

No I really can't because subgenres are grouped by sound and not feel and so any search for songs that make me feel the same way always ends fruitlessly.

I'm tired of living in a world that either ignores or outright hates me, for starters. That's not just here, it's irl too. I'm tired of giving everything I have and getting shit for it.

Then when all I want is to find some stupid gay music I either can't because I don't know how to fine tune my music finding beyond subgenre or because I want to listen to music other people don't want to so when I try to bring it up they either give me stuff that is nothing like what I need or they just shit on me for daring to not fit in and talk about the 5 artists they like.

You'll enjoy this even if you don't like Swans. Trust me

God you're an annoying faggot

>Instead, my music library is chock full of what Sup Forums likes to listen to, what my sister likes to listen to, what my parents like to listen to, and what my best friend likes to listen to.

Fucking christ, just look for music yourself. The only people who listen to strictly Sup Forums and recommended albums are plebs and tryhards. It's expected you'll have a bunch of albums people won't know or talk about. Manually dig in a record store or do the equivalent online. Or make music that you want to hear, for fuck's sake.

>I'm tired of living in a world that either ignores or outright hates me, for starters.

Go get some therapy, that's some stupid entitled shit. Make it about girls and you're Elliot Roger.

>Filthy Frank and Melon reaction images
>Nonsensical reasoning about how "music is too hard for me to find man..."
>Other than that just saying the world hates me

Listen up senpai. I've actually attempted suicide before, and you're clearly baiting. The last thing I was thinking of when I was trying to end it was my musical choices and how hard it was to find things I "actually loved", and above that I certainly as fuck was not posting on Sup Forums about "how I'm gonna do it". Music is such a nothing item in a human's life. Unless you're a musician or a dedicated collector, when you're gone no one will give a shit about what you were a fan of, so if you really like something, just fucking listen to it, who gives a shit if some guy you'll never meet in your life called you a pleb, it's so meaningless. Life is unfair tough guy, no one is going to love or even like you off the bat, but crying like a bitch and threatening suicide to a bunch of anonymous nobodies isn't gonna make that happen.

Fuck off.

start listening to /rym/core

hello angsty teenage years

hybrid noisebloom and flare gun are better albums by merzbow tbqh

>likes merzbow
>doesn't like emo, shoegaze or conscious rap because they're to "hipster'' and "boring''

I like noise but are you fucking with me?
Post top 10 or I assume you're baiting.

Here's a sound that makes me cry consistently, and fits that hazy, living optional feeling really well.

youtube.com/watch?v=jIompGvNlpc

Here's a second one.

youtube.com/watch?v=CtBAzsP4XlQ

Sorry if it doesn't appeal to you, but it's my shot in the dark.

Rip in Pepporonis.