I have 200 word essay in two days and im spending time on Sup Forums. Am i a faggot?

I have 200 word essay in two days and im spending time on Sup Forums. Am i a faggot?

Yes, but it has nothing to do with Sup Forums

Depends, are you a guy who sucks dick?

200 words?

You're a faggot for making that sound like it would be hard to do in two days. I've written text messages longer.

that depends.

are balls touching?

Last semester I had a 15 page essay due on a topic I didn't know shit about and I only had 3 pages done @ 2AM and the paper was due @7AM. How I did it, I have no idea. Got a low B on that shit nigga.

Right, like that's barely even a paragraph. What are you, in middle school?

You were already quite a massive faggot before the essay assignment

200 words is nothing

200 words? Are you in 6th grade?

You should be able to crank out a quality 200 word essay in under an hour, my dude. Get to it, Sup Forums won't even have new threads by the time you're done.

200 words is tiny almost nothing. That's, what, 1.5 pages?

The fact is, most students are like this. And as a result, a half assed last minute paper by someone with half a brain ends up being above the average cut.

Boom, B.

wtf fgt? Then tke 20mins of your ego jerkin Sup Forums time n getiddone. fukn murrican education. smh kys kyte

Not a problem, Sup Forums will write the essay for you one word at a time. I'll start:

The

This.
200 words is a 10 minute paper.

So yes, you are a faggot.

nigger

potato

this nigga knows how to beat the system!

what are you in fucking grade 9 .. don't be a pussy ass bitch and do that shit like last second literally only takes like an hour and that's if you have an extra chromosome

This thread is already over 200 words. Copy pasta it into a properly structured paragraph and hand it in. Post results.

No that's like half a page

must

plz god yes

10 minutes?, more like 4 minutes tbh...

>OP

kill

lowqualitybait.tar.gz

eat

I never had time for school and lengthy essays. Working overtime as a chef at Wendy's is brutal.

That's maybe a 2 page text message, max.

Hahahaha that stupid cunt already looks stupid with that hat and he hasn't already lost yet.

We support the Feminizing of procrastination.

Sincerely,
The Evil Chickens

its

Kek'ed

tiny

200 words? I write more than that just making notes for something.

Chikun Arise! Arise, Chikun.

Arise...

I could never find the video of pic related. Anyone have it?

I know how you feel fam. I have a 150 word paper due tomorrow.
I only have 10 hours to write it. What do?

I have a BA from a major university. I barely ever attended class or did assignments.

I would typically show up to most classes on three occasions: once to get the syllabus, again for the midterm and lastly for the final.

My grades weren't great. But I got a degree by putting in practically no effort. I played video games and drank my face off with my roommates, mostly.

Fuck off underage shitter I'm doing a fucking 4.000 words essay and it's for today on 3 more hours and I'm barely on 25000 words go fuck yourself little piece of shit.

200 words is like a fucking paragraph you stupid shit op

Came into this thread hoping to find rare Kaylas

Ya blew it Sup Forums

I'll write it for you, I went to college for history and philosophy and that's a ridiculous amount of writing.

> in b4 "that's a meme degree"

I work in corporate and was hired from nepotism so it really didn't matter

I know how you feel OP I have -10 word essay due in ten quintillion years

Wish I would have gone to a college that lacked an attendance policy

At my university, if you missed 25% of class meetings you failed automatically

200 words? Kek. Is this bait? I just had an exam where I needed to write 3 3,000 word essays in 3 hours.

Yeah, I feel ya. Few classes had attendance requirements.

Some of them did, but because most of the classes were somewhere between 100-400 students, I could just slip in during the beginning or end of class and sign the attendance sheet and fuck off.

I just finished a 5500 word academic paper with 90 footnotes in 3 days.
Congrats on graduating elementary school!

newfags in this thread

If u have taken dick up your ass then cum 200 words on page then u fagit

>2016
>still smoking about newfags
Fagit

Gonna publish it mVII?

where did you go to Uni?

how can you spend more than 30 minutes on a 200 word essay? you must be mentally challenged.

that was 18 words. you can't come up with 20 sentences about something?

Your moms vag

Kek

University at Buffalo

ZOMG yo better start righting that now youll nver have time. best take some adderall kiddo.