Has anyone else noticed that on average their is about 80% of the League community...

Has anyone else noticed that on average their is about 80% of the League community. That just makes you lose more faith in humanity, then Sup Forums does?

Just sayan..

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/f3gBaxV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah its so hard to have a good game anymore

not really. i dont expect the majority of people to know the intricacies of the game. its a complex game free to most idiots to just play. they think you just walk up and all in your abilities when theres a ton more shit going on in the game than just that. and most people dont have the time or care to actually research how to be good at the game.

I despise the community. And the game to some extent.

Well I started playing again after a 3/4 year break on friday and I won 13/16 games. Thats like 400% better than it was when I quit playing.

but thats the thing .. thats the game.. pun intended
>you lost
why play the game if not playing the game?
is this free gaming now? do i really need to P2P for good mmos ? or is that gone forever? ... i remember a internet that was almost .. a secret club .. now .. i dont know .. maybe im getting old. ..

>real talk

That's why the good people make about 0.01% of the player base and are in master up to challenger.
I have no right to talk thought I'm still plat omw up

A game for mongols top kek

Buncha hot headed Asians and edgy teens. Some good guys tho. Lotta faggots too

enough said

I mean, if you're not playing Dota 2 over league you've already kinda shown you're mentally challenged in some capacity.

>complex

no denies

try again kiddo

what are you even trying to say? this shit doesn't make sense mate

this

i like dota 2, i just find the key bindings the lag between using the abilities and the way you play it not the game but how you actually play it using the keyboard and mouse shit

I wanted to blow faker but I couldn't

love how dota fans always get defensive about which game is better when nobody gives a shit

You're just one example for people who do not understand the game.
You probably think laning phase only farming minions and bashing enemy, after some time getting first and second item then try to convince teammates to push and somehow end within 50 minutes.
That is not even close to what the game has to offer. There are many things at a time you can do, you should do, you have to do, in order to gain advantage over your enemy. The game itself IS complex. people that deny that are just too stupid to see it.

thats like saying if you like xbox over playstation youre a nigger

its a diffferent game
we are talking about league not DiDo or w/e u called it

abilities have cast times, some are instant, some are not. theres nothing wrong with it...

ive never played a champ that didnt have a delay

Even the p2p mmos suck Balls.
>Be me
>Complain there are no ftp games that don't suck
>Get Legion key and a gamecard for my birthday from some Friends
>Didn't play wow in 2 years
>Whynot.jpg
>Play 1 month
>Get good gear, feel the vibes
>Yay this is fun again
>First raid
>Everybody geared up very good
>Don't even kill the first Boss in 2 hours
>Tanks flame heals, heals flame tanks, dds flame everybody
>Wowthisismoreofakindergardenthanithought.gif
>Try to raid with another group
>Same Story
>Uninstall WoW again

I think I'm too old for this shit now and especially for bullshit like league and wow. Time to buy a console and become a filthy casual singleplayer has arisen.

*hero

lots of them have cast points on spells. they take practice to play (IE: Lina, Leshrac, Mirana)

let me guess, you just want a one button insta gg hero?

I tried shoving these bam sticks
Up my ass.

Stop being awful at games. Or if you don't enjoy being bad, don't play them.

You seem to have figured this out on your own, so good job.

OP here
i just started playing Dark Souls 1 ... im kinda giving up too .. iono it makes me whatto go back to graal or flyff or somethign fuckin stupid that no one would play jsut to have like iono .. limit the flame ..

Those delays are built in for a very good reason. Turn rates, cast times, animation delays, etc. Are all things that balance our casters and ranged heroes. It's the reason Melee heroes in Dota don't all need gapclosing abilities like in league. They can catch up because people have to turn and wait to kite.

Frustration mainly but once you accept that a large proportion of players are under the age of 1, you kind of lose that expectation of them.

I have visited a friend and seen his younger brothers a 10 and 12 year old play. Its beyond explanation i am a changed man i can tell you.

imgur.com/f3gBaxV
quick search found this

I never played Dark Souls, but I really liked Diablo 3 intill blizz fucked it over with this shopping bullshit and endless grinding it became. That was one of the last multiplayer games I really enjoyed until said incident. There was like 0 to bearable flaming, the higher level stuff needed some strategy and gear and it was fun in general to slay hordes of creeps with some buddies.

Wow I am a fucking old minority.

>OP but who can really tell..
i did a few sesons of D3 but meh bored

sorry what the fuck are you saying? how are people even replying to you, it makes no sense

+1

this gave me autism, just looking at it.

I like to play league of legends. I never had faith in humanity before I started playing League of Legends, because I'm not a Christian.

I have faith that Sup Forums is not human.

Just sayan.

GROUP MID GUYS

O RLY. Just by chance is this the 'strategy' you used last game ?
and the game before that and the game before that and the game before that and the game before that and the game before that and the game before that and the game before that and the game before that and the game before that and the game before that and the game before that and the game before that and the game before that and the game before that and the game before that and the game before that and the game before that and the game before that and the game before that and the game before that and the game before that and the game before that and the

People that play Dota 2 are either hipsters, or they are hipsters that are jealous of the fact that nobody cares about Dota 2.

this

what the fuck is even happening in this thread right now

>This
Dota is far superior, takes more skill to play, and every hero is free to play. Plus theres no microing in league, so proves my point in skill.

i don't understand how
diamonds
are you still trying to tell me to play more lage of legends better?

if that was true,
then why don't you play me in league of legends.
If you don't your a faggot.

Nah, I'm good. I said it takes more skill to play dota you cuck. You will obviously win because I don't play league.

> If you're a lego master builder, why don't you come tinker with my megablocks faggot.

it's more like 95%

Except League has a few champs with Micro. I love both games, and Dota has far more micro, but don't just make shit up or make statements without knowing them.

Both games have their upsides and downsides. Both are great.

But probably just gonna get "how dare you not pick a side"

>Tinker

League encourages a shit community because the base game itself simply isn't fun. The only time it is, is if you're stomping people. And at that point the game is already over.

WoW is a different beast, why you'd spend 100s of hours levelling and grinding dungeons just to get into a good raiding party and then spend even more waiting for drops boggles me. Never understood levelling up/gearing for the sake of it, doing stuff that's been done 1000 times before. Diablo is similar in just drop waiting.

Those and bloody runescape, literal time sinks/grind sims. Why not play something fun with an interesting story and set levels and shit, makes it more enjoyable.

How about you come play me in Dota instead

The micro intensity required in dota cant even be compared to LoL, If you consider Orianna, Shaco, Annie or Yorick micro heros then theres something wrong. Moving 1 object or a single unit to another place cant even come close to what you can do in Dota.

He probably doesn't want to get infected with faggot

Because MMOs in general, WoW in particular, are approaching the pinnacle of game design. Game design at its core is just a practical application of psychology so they've finally reached a level were they can use all sorts of reward systems and socialization shit to keep people interested and keep people playing. It actually is an addiction, the desire to keep playing games like that when they're not fun. Don't get me wrong, I've had a fucking blast in WoW but sometimes I'll find myself having spent a couple weeks levelling a character on a private server and grinding for gear then realize how pointless it all was and that I'm not having any fun. It's completely understandable to me why people spend so much money and time on them, it's not that the game is inherently fun but that it's very well put together to keep you hooked.

broken engrish?

ATTENTION NEWFAGS

THIS IS A SHILLTHREAD.

A THREAD DESIGNED BY BOTS TO PUSH CERTAIN THREADS OUT OF THE FRONT PAGE.

BOTS PICK UP AND COPY POSTS THAT ARE REPLIED TO THE MOST, SO WE COUNTERACT THEM BY PLACING COMMENTS LIKE THIS ONE IN SAID THREAD TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE BOTS.

IF THIS IS AN ORIGINAL THREAD, THIS POST WOULD BE POSTED ON 8-28-2016

Yeah that my thoughts, like sure I've heard and seen great things happen on those types of games when people put in the hours to do something special.

But yeah for the most part so many hours are lost when you could be experiencing something new and great, even if that was just some other games.

I think it must be robots...

Do you mean to tell me that PvP communities are full of unadulterated children that act like pricks? Especially those that are community-moderated like League of Legends?

News to me.

Go away Sup Forums

Let's honestly think about "shilling" on Sup Forums. What fucking good would that do? Who would honestly spend money to market to this place? It's mostly losers who never moved out of their parents house and high schoolers who are too young to earn money.

What a stupid fucking waste of money that would be. There's a reason the Jap Moot is hurting for legit advertisers. No one sees this place as a worthwhile investment.

That's because nobody legitimate wants to be caught within 100 miles of it openly.

Oh man, I really fucking tried to like this game. But you literally can't go a single game without some dipshits losing their goddamn minds over literally everything. It's fucking ridiculous.

"so and so isn't meant to be bot lane"
"you didn't back me up fuck you man"
"you were near me 5 minutes ago and I died so it's your fault"

Makes the squeakers on COD look like saints