Is god real Sup Forums?

Is god real Sup Forums?

You got to ask? Sweet dreams.

6,000,000 jews really die in the holocaust?
There's your answer

Keep pushin. Satan was pissed they are always on their knees like a bitch. He's not to be feared.

But I don't know I'm one man. Be true to yourself here is a lot of words that was too big for my mouth idk how why that came out.

god's probably a closet homo, probably why he hates gays

I don't really know any answers for sure probably never will. Here is me though it was been for sure proven to me, irony being why was most of it necessary if you can just change my thoughts like that, but that's just me and him
But if it's real you gonna kiss ass or blaspheme? Or shy away and mingle with the mass?

See I'm gonna get my points and don't care who knows about it because most of you don't know about it. But here I'm saying it I'll say it again do what you need to to me idc please.

No.

Reason - 0 evidence whatsoever of god ever existing.

I don't really know, but I know that if god exists in the Christian sense, we should be terrified that such a heartless tyrant exists entirely outside of our grasp.

Personally, I'm more of a soft polytheist or pantheist. I like the idea of there being something more, and humanity not being completely alone in a world devoid of purpose, but I just don't know sometimes. I like the Greek myths most. Their vision of divinity was more human. Deeply flawed, no overarching plan, squabbling over whatever petty disputes they had. Kind of reassuring, really, thinking the gods don't always have it together either.

I do spirits or the new alien thing gardener angel. It's easier then then big chief.

No sir, but then again who really knows. There isn't sufficient evidence he does exist. The only evidence there is to support the existence of a god is religious text written by people, not God. You need to do your own research and come up with your own conclusions, that is the only way you will find the answer you are looking for. No one on this board or on this planet even can answer this question for you.

Yes the the biblical God is real.
Amazing thing about this is either God is or Is not.

Hell does not last forever, and God's plan is for everyone to be saved by His Son Jesus Christ.

But due to only some being saved during this life as we live, some will end up going to Hell for their faithlessness.

Hell spits up it's dead however and you will come out in Judgement of the Lord God Almighty.

I could only imagine that in Hell no one would be burning, but it would be an exclusion of God with Darkness. Maybe you could even still have your memories, but Hell would be like being in a Giant Fish :: Just go Read Jonah again.

Other than that.

I rest my own case.

Never understood mental illness then I found out it's real Schizo, dementia, altzmer it'll probably happen to you to. There is no explanation just want you do with it. I never believed I was a student of life not education. Whats real i dont know is in every single piece of art since the BC era yes. Go nuts kids.

>god made man in his own image
>10% of men are gay
>god is 10% gay
>if god is gay he must be gay for other gods
>monotheism debunked

You know Gay/Transgender/Lesbians can go to heaven too.

It just depends if they really Love Jesus Christ/Others/ and them selves last.

Anyone can go to heaven as long as they Have real faith.

Faithlessness is what sends man to Hell.

No god. Heaven is on earth and hell is in our heads

Not as depicted in by any religion. It's not completely unreasonable to think the universe was created, though.

I think you've got that last part backwards, friendo.

just imagine everyone is wrong.
God is not a person, and the ideals of God have to be wrong. the idea that one sole group is right about god is absurd. Live your life as best you can, helping others, and doing your best. That's all you can do. and just hope for the best

Randomly capitalizing words doesn't make what you're saying any more sensible.

a couple years ago i dropped religion and started some eastern buddhist bullshit.
fuck everything, focus on yourself.
pray less, think more

Used to be atheist, then agnostic..apathetic agnostic...apatheist.. years go by, 31 years old now. Jesus is definitely God, without a shadow of a doubt.

He is real OP, and he is worth researching. But no one can force this sort of thing on you, you either accept his word, or you don't.