Why is this chubby orange bitch such a tryhard? He puts on this macho man act...

Why is this chubby orange bitch such a tryhard? He puts on this macho man act, yet he's never done anything his life that validates him as a "tough guy".

He was born into a rich family, pampered all of his life, dodged the draft 5 times because he was too scared to join the military, and he's obviously one of the most sensitive men on the planet

Other urls found in this thread:

wwwgofundmecom/moving-to-canada-to-avoid-trump
youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
youtu.be/r2w7dk_HocY
cnn.com/2016/05/09/politics/donald-trump-national-debt-strategy/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck you cunt

He's a thin-skinned little bitch.

He wouldn't be anything without his money.

He's a tiny-handed little bitch who would start a war with the first country to make fun of that plastic Easter grass hair.

Shutup

>Easter grass hair
kek

wwwgofundmecom/moving-to-canada-to-avoid-trump

You sound soooo jealous of him. Hahaha. He will always get more pussy than you

Bill was a draft dodger as well. He was elected twice. Bill also is a pedo and a frequent flyer on loli air and Hillary fought to cover it up and is still with him as well as claim that she has always been looking out for the children. The only looking out for children she has done is to help Bill find them for some fucked up fetish.

>Rants against illegals
>Wife works in the country illegally without a proper visa

I've often wondered exactly how many women who love him, would say "ew" about him if he weren't rich

This sounds like it's all one person. Guess you are a pretty big loser when you have to answer your own posts

Yeah, Trump is a whiny little bitch.
But that's not the issue.

The issue is how he can trick all these other whiny little bitches to think they are all part of some macho club.

What jokes those pussies are.

OP here. I see why you would think that, but it's not. Not me at least. No way to really prove it though

objection your honor, conjecture.
>sustained

Go to bed Donald.

Pro-Authoritarians are dumbasses. They can't make decisions for themselves, so they need "Muh Strongman" to do all the shit for them.

"OMG! I never went to college! I'm going to go hate people who haven't done shit to me and get paid even less, because it makes ME feel better about myself!"

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I

He is giving everybody with hate issues a reason to support someone while saying they support him for a different reason.

I love how Trump supporters bitch about America becoming "Third World", then turn to a strongman dictator straight out of the Third World.

Then they throw a bitch-fit when people call them "Deplorable".

I'd call them Pathetics.

I understand them needing a strong leader due to their lack of confidence and education, but I'm always so surprised they can then completely fool themselves into thinking THEY are the strong, independent ones, and it's everyone else who's a dumb pussy.

ProTip: anyone who calls someone a "cuck" in a political discussion is a pussy sub-intellectual.

When everybody knows America is already a third world country

>jealous
>of trump

Can someone please tell me why they think Donald Trump is a racist?

Trump held a rally in Minneapolis and brought up the Somali infestation.

Sen. Al Franken responded, "There is a vibrant Somali community in Minnesota and I am proud to represent them along with all Minnesotans."

Franken is still the King of Comedy.

If Trump is elected I'm moving to Mexico

said no one ever.

youtu.be/r2w7dk_HocY

damn I wish I was some 70 yr old guy.

How's it feel knowing Trump could pay off your family to hate you for the rest of your life.

>If Trump is elected I'm moving to Mexico
I hear that a lot actually... from people who know Canada made it really hard to move there when G W Bush ran for re-election.

Too bad the Mexican government is total dog shit or Mexico would be a powerhouse. They don't allow blacks or arabs/muslims. They have super hot girls and the weather is great. Very little pollution esp Mexico city or course. They work and take care of there families. If it were a middle class and everyone made a decent wage I would move to Mexico asap esp for the hot fucking chicks.

trump is trying to fix the election with russian support.

Heil Drumph!

>ylyl
I lost

"The US will never default because you just print the money" - Donald Trump

Yeah, that is the man who will FIX the economy!

I wish he would. They need the money and they already hate me.

You mad cuz Hillary gonna lose. KYS bitch

>>/tumblr/

>"The US will never default because you just print the money" - Donald Trump
sauce

>Has lots of money
>The only possible reason to dislike him is because you're jealous

But I admire plenty of rich people, like Arnold Schwarzenegger and Elon Mu- "shut up! You're just jealous of my Donald!"

cnn.com/2016/05/09/politics/donald-trump-national-debt-strategy/index.html

That was probably the single most damaging thing to happen to Bernie's campaign

Best time to hit a country is when its divided so much. The US will become Russia / China and North Korea in no time. Good thing trump wont be president.

And it waa caused by a bunch sassy niggerbitches whom he has defended nunerous times in the past kek

>samefag
>try hard
>shill
>cuck

Samefag made sense though, right? Did he offend your strong orange man?

Actually the only thing I can respect him for is for not going to the military.

OP speaks the truth

Trump is terrified of reporters and syrian women and children. I don't want this massive pussy as my President. You Trumpanzees can keep Putin's useful idiot, America doesn't need or want him.

so what have you done with your loans? mind posting some proof?

>dodged the draft 5 times because he was too scared to join the military

What branch of the military are you in?

He is a child.
His comments are childish
He makes up stories like a child
His protection of his feelings are childish
His debating skills are those of a child
He promises to act like a spoiled child if he doesn't win
He lashes out when he is opposed or his feelings are hurt-like a child
Like child he thinks it's all about him
He boasts like a child
He has a grasp of reality similar to a child
He throw tantrums like a child

>hot chicks

You do realize the majority of Spanish/Mexican/Spic women typically become ugly old hags by the time they're 35 right?

I'm in college right now but I will be joining the army when I get out. And I'm not saying that if you don't serve, you're a pussy. I'm saying that if you want to puff your chest up and act like a tough guy, at least have SOMETHING that backs up that claim.

I know, it's just despicable.

That's more of white bitches. White women are whores usually about 90% of white bitches will cheat on there husbands before they start looking old in there early 20's once they hit 23-25 they look around 53-55. White people esp there women look old as fuck and are ugly as fuck.. they find a sugar daddy to fix them up and once they're done spending there money they take off. Only a White little dicked pussy male would deny it. White people are stupid as fuck too. Compared to Asians and Latins, They're about the same learning rate as blacks.

>Pro-Authoritarians are dumbasses

I can't even justify that with a decent reply.

>gif related

True facts are hard to deny unless you're a trump supporter.

Are you having fun, Snowflake?

Fucking none of them would, the nigger's a narcissist, and a massive piece of shit. If he was poor he'd probably already be dead.

And this is relevant how? We aren't electing Bill.

That's what your mom asked me when she her titties out on my face and bouncing on my dick.. Did you hear us fucking or something?

>If he was poor he'd probably already be dead.

If he was a sheep, I would have eaten him for dinner.

>We aren't electing Bill.
Yeah, you are!

HAHA the funny thing is that most of you kids aren't old enough to vote but you shitpost here
wonder why you care so much

go to bed you have school in the morning!

Kek he would probably be on pol

I wouldn't, fucker would've just been used for leather.

Tard.

When someone can't defend one person, they show someone else's flaws, as if it makes it any better for the person we're talking about.

I hate Hillary, but I'm not going to close my eyes to Trump's shittiness when evidence is presented to me. People don't want truth, they want things that make their "team" look better.

I'm anxious to see if this mythical group of hidden Trump supporters is actually real and votes.
If yes, President Trump
If no, 4 years of the cunt.

Sadly, my money's on the cunt.

>True facts are hard to deny
Incorrect. Facts must be met with scrutiny and verified beyond reasonable doubt. It is also up to the asserter to prove their assertion.
Any claim asserted with out credible evidence can be dismissed.

>unless you're a trump supporter
Ad hominen. Has nothing to do with facts or fact checking.

true facts are true facts.

Are you a fucking idiot? All those people endorsed Trump.

>Implying Obama is worse than Trump.

Because these are obviously comparable statistics.

I mean when you rape girls yeah probably

So can a Trump supporter actually answer me this? How do you think Trump actually cares about the American people? If he actually cared he would pay taxes, and he'd actually create American jobs by having his shit made in America instead of China and Mexico.

>Implying Obama is worse than Trump.

He obviously is worse than Trump.
Obama's fucked up for 8 years.
Trump may fuck up for 8 years. But, so far, he's fucked up for ZERO years.

Obama wasn't great but to say he was a complete fuck up is just a flat out lie.

Fucker was better than Bush.

>So can a Trump supporter actually answer me this? How do you think Trump actually cares about the American people?

He wants to give us all gentle kisses and tell us we're special.

Yeah, that's a stupid question.

So you can't answer it. God Trump supporters are fucking stupid.

thought so. you're a jealous bitch.