>slammed half of this in car on way back
>back now
>what do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
youtube.com/watch?v=gOMhN-hfMtY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh ya.. dubs decides

Write down your thoughts and feelings. Go to sleep. Wake up and break up with in person.

im not mad at all. are you mad?

take photos of sleeping gf w/ timestamp

jizz in her hair

light his car on fire and shave her head.

Go fuck that nigga up why you cryin to b for? Pussyboiiiiii

cum on her face

You don't get to say slam unless you actually slammed it. With a rig. You fucking lightweight

Calmy wake her up, tell her she has to go.

Stop drinking and feeling sorry for yourself. Be a better man than before. Shes not worth fucking you up mentally. Take the high road on this one. Find your self worth and truly believe it. Put the booze down and distract yourself. Hang with other friends. Block all contact with both of them. The most important thing is to move on as fast as possible. Dont give her the power

give her a liqueur enema and then tie her up....
....for rapes

check em

Fam he doesn't sound like a bestfriend. Dump her and tell that guy to fuck himself

>jizz in her hair
This

look at the bright side of it at least now you know your best friend can't be trusted and your girlfriend is a cheating slut. just move along ... improve yourself and look for a trustworthy girl and new friends. unless you re a cuck

post her tits with timestamp

Use the other half as a molotov. Arouse her from her sleep with said molotov in hand and lighter in the other. Demand from her, when she is aware of what the situation is, everything you wish to know. After said knowledge pull out the cork, take a swig of the alcohol, and spit it full force in her face.

Send him a closeup pic of your asshole from her phone

Remove both of them from your life and look at this as an opportunity to improve/reinvent yourself.

rooll

fuck her right now and livestream it

Crush up a whole bunch of grandaddy long legs get the venom and mix it with potassium spread it on a pbj and boom they are dead

Wake her up. smash. in the morning smash. then break up with her

Nice catching her by going through her texts. Wtf boi, if she's getting pumped full of cum by your friend how can u not notice? My tip, suggest threesome or get chucked so u can watch your friend plough your soon to be ex girlfriend

Lame get, but ok. Will do

re roll

Dam nigga you done that before?

dont be a faggot cuck and blow their brains out

Show us the texts or bs

be fun instead, strip her right now

Dude is it really worth killing someone??

reroll

yeah, just smash, cum on her face without warning her first, record it, humiliate her, break up with her and lowkey rush your so called "best friend"

We are on the same page.
WTF bro?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Invite your friend over and you both have sex with her.

neither respect you

leave

satan says you get her completely undressed and throw the bottle at her.

>experience problem
>immediately run to the liquor store

You are pathetic, no wonder she needs a proper man inside her. KYS.

Okay then... Call your friend tell him come over and fucker her while you watch and be cucked for the rest of your life

fuck her in the ass while you watch her blow your friend.

satan says you finish the rest and go to bed

You won't regret it.

Been in that situation before. Cut them both out of your life. You'll be better for it, I guarantee.

take a pic of her soles

Stop acting like such a faggot, just move on. revenge is gay.

Think it through,
Don't act irrationally,
If you want revenge then you'll have to plan,
Otherwise just break up in an honest way without flipping out because she'll feel worse about it

I say pull down her panties and fuck her right now. Straight up cum in her and then just leave. Never speak to her again.

Pretend you didnt see the text and make a accidental fire happen so she burns to death

fuck her and tell her youre breaking up with her while ur cumming inside

then just leave without saying a word

Ok.. about to leave now. Wow you faggots were super tame tonight.

This. The people closest to you are snakes. Find new people.

But if you need revenge, Fuck up both of their houses and cars. You have to do it in a way which can't be traced back to you though. Avoid cameras no fingerprints etc. Then calmly dump her ass like a man and cut both of them off completely

Peppermint schnapps, what're you gay?

Yes, yes it is. Actually in many countries the woman would be burned and the best friends dick would be chopped

who lives in a shithole like that?

You should still cum in her hair though

Get in that one more time

Ne a man op.wake that bitch up confront her and if she lies just leave.

She'll regret it and she's a cheating whore.

Dubs get cut as much of her hair off as possible with scissors. Then shit on her as she sleeps.

Haha someones a pussy

i hope you realize that you are a beta cück

Stick your dick in her asshole

RErolling

Post nudes

yes

You can't leave before final anal.

He cant dude he doesnt have one haha

It's her grandmas house. She is taking care of the old botch currently. Thinking about placing boner on her head. She deserves to be degraded on Sup Forums. 8 decides of I do it or not. I made this thread in hopes I could have some fun you faggots

Don't cum inside her, she'll cry rape and you'll lose

do it

Nope

Wizard detected.

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I

This works trust me

your best friend is no longer your friend and your gf is no longer your gf they are both piles of shit, move along op

send tits my guy

Obviously take pics with the proof of the phone.

Is she a light sleeper? If not pull her underwear to the side and show us what that slutty cunt looks like. If she is a light sleeper turkey slap that bitch till she's awake.

this

If she's out cold then this is your opportunity to move out.

do this user

youtube.com/watch?v=gOMhN-hfMtY

Who uses sms?

> punishing yourself with alcohol because your gf is a whore
You could talk to her about it if you want to keep your relationship or you could tell her it's over, instead you do what?
Self harm.
What are you, a teenage emo girl?
Stupid cuck.

Omfg this

Screen shot text mags and post them

post nudes of her

Don't forget your charger.

dude, relax. GTFO there. 1. shes not even cute. 2. She lives in a shithole and you could do so much better.
3. never talk to her again, your life will improve.

Do whatever makes you feel good and then leave and never look back.

OP cum in her hair

Who the fuck cares pussy.

Go to doctor
Complain of sleeplessness
Get ambien or valium
Order tattoo kit online
Crush pill and slip in in gf's drink
Tattoo gf with "I am a cheating whore" or similar message on her back or chest or wherever
Or just take her to a crazy muslim country, steal her passport and leave her there

rerolling, you gotta cum in her hair, start diddling now

Won't work. Stomach acid will destroy the venom.

OP here. I drank because it feels good and makes me forget that my gf cheated on my with my fucking friend. Not because I want people to see me harming myself. I don't think about my poor liver when I drink. You just wasted a get on my thread you asshole

just do it then, why wait for dubs, you obviously want to do it. Go for it. Take lots of pictures cause she's gonna be out of your life soon.

Show more ass.

Hit bitch in head with bottle. Unless it's plastic, in which case I'm no longer interested in this thread.

Goooo

dubs are coming OP

Do this but super rough and angry.

show text or gtfo. Let's see this message from your best friend.