ITT: British humour

ITT: British humour

You mean the good british humor from a long time ago, or the new dry as shit humor?

>ausfag
British humour is great. Probably my favourite type of humour. Plus everything sounds funnier in a British accent. American humour is fucking awful. Apparently yelling really loud is funny for some reason.
Btw, thanks for The Inbetweeners.

Popular american comedy is made for the seal clappers. You really need to search for the good stuff. Look up Troma films. Bad movies so good its funny, most of the time.

Yeah I've tried to enjoy American comedy but it's really not for. I actually can't remember the last time I laughed at a comedy movie. I find myself laughing more at Marvel and Pixar movies than I do at comedies.

Thats because disney knows what they are doing. No one else seems to. Fathers Day is a pretty good Troma.
I really like troma films...

Fucking goatse. Does anyone even know what that is anymore, or have I been here too long?

>People not knowing goatse
People will never forget

This placed is filled with 14yo newfags, so I figured I was amongst the 10% of people who's seen it before. I remember the original goatse.cx.

why would you want to remember

>eyes aren't yellow
they're doing blackface wrong

that looks like special stuff

Because it's old as fuck, and remember laughing about it when I first heard of it some 10 years ago.

>10 years ago

and you calling people young

10 years ago is still a long time. The kids here were only about 4 at the time. By the way, it really is true: you are here forever.

>tfw you try to prove how much of an oldfag you are by posting a meme and explaining it to people as if they don't already know what it is

>Patiently waiting for handjob

nah, i lurked around the time of the palin leak, too much gore and too much god damn cheese pizza, not like that anymore

I know you think you're being funny with this pic.

But is actually is pretty aesthetic and artsy in a way.

I never, ever see it anymore. I haven't seen it in a year or so, so I figured no one knew anymore. Like those ancient memes like crescent fresh. I've legit been here since 06, but I'm sure no one is going to believe me.

I know, it's become stale now. It wasn't really any better back then, but it is true that we had some original shit every now and then. I miss those days.

even thouugh we have a lot of newfags, at least there's room for discussions sometimes.

eeerm...guys...

Yeah, that is true.

What? You're impressed by some quads? Lel, I bet you're going to flip your shit when you see that a furfag (me) got this.
Daily reminder to pray to your Goddess, Goth Sloth.

wot

no seriously, apply a few filters make it look like a painting, have it printed off on good quality thick paper. hang it up in the bedroom

In other words a cringe thread?

>In other words

Are you some Bengali or smth?

10/10 would behead

Götze.. isn't that a german football player???

Your my wife now Daaaave.......