Eight years

Eight years.

Get ready Hillshills.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmE9Jj-rEVs
electionbettingodds.com/
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/17/central-park-five-donald-trump-jogger-rape-case-new-york
dailycaller.com/2016/10/05/russian-embassy-tweets-meme-threatening-to-shoot-down-us-aircraft-in-syria/
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
youtube.com/watch?v=dmne8r2sIFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh man, you're going to be so mad in a few weeks.

Eight years.

Get ready Trumpanzees.

(difference being my post has factual data behind it).

𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓, 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐇𝐀𝐌 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍.

>few days
Or were you referring to the official gop voting day of November 28?
Dont forget to get out the vote Trumptards! 11-28-16, don't miss the revolution!

When the fuck are the goddamn elections?this fucking campaign last for a full fucking year?! im fucking tired of this bullshit, just start the goddamn poll.

Voting for Trump would be the revolution fucktard the democrats are already in power

>oops

Meant days, tired.

We're literally in the process of voting right now you moron.

Dems have executive office, reps control house and senate.
Either way, don't forget to vote!! 11-28-16 emperor Trump is counting on you!

November 28th,dont forget to vote for emperor Trump! He needs your support.

I'm an undecided voter in GA...trips decides who I vote for

It's like you Hillary supporters WANT to die in a nuclear war
Why vote for Hillary when we could have guaranteed safety from Trump? I don't understand. Is it just "m-muh woman president, w-we'll show putin!!!!"?

No, the official gop voting begins November 28th,dont forget to vote for emperor Trump!

Hillary supporter who knows for a fact Trump will win trying to get people to miss their vote.

What a little bitch.

I'm voting Hillary exactly because I want safety FROM Trump. Perfectly worded, user. Thanks. Don't forget November 28th, get out the vote!

He isn't even gonna win, as much as I hate it, most people are voting for Hillary.

stupid troll. only 4 years in the chair you moron. Good thing he wouldn't be president trump is going to get zero years lol. You would die the 1st year, thats right.. your worthless life would end... good thing trump is not going to be president be grateful or a nigger would shoot you in your beta face.

No, it's directly from trumps lips! Don't you ever listen to your candidate speak. November 28th,get out the vote Trumplings! Let's start the revolution! Woo!

You completely ignored the words "nuclear war" you dense cuck. Are you an illegal immigrant? You have nothing to fear from Trump. A vote for Hillary is a vote for war. A war we will lose.

I honestly can't wait. In a fair election Trump would have made her tap the fuck out alraedy. She's only in it tho because we know how she's going to pull off the biggest heist the history of the world has eveer known.

Sad really seeing how close we actually came to real change. Still voting for trump anyways. MAGA

Hillary wants to implement a no-fly zone over Syria.

If she is elected, it is fucking over.

youtube.com/watch?v=fmE9Jj-rEVs

Nuclear war is always a possibility, but never a real one. Don't forget to vote for emperor Trump on November 28th! What's the revolution kick off! Woo!

Spooky fearmongering! Good job user, don't forget to vote for emperor Trump on November 28th!! You're winning!

>funny

>fear mongering
>hillary is literally fear mongering over russia by scapegoating them for her crimes somehow LOL
>trumps 'fear mongering' actually had legit merit because clinton wants war to cover up her crimes

please end your miserable life CTR cuck

What I love about the shills is that the best thing they have against trump is some instances of him misspeaking and locker room banter from 10 years ago.

gary johnson

You honestly believe that? If you really believe, why not put money on it?
electionbettingodds.com/
They got 5 to 1 on Hillary, so you'd be raking it in.

>You have nothing to fear from Trump
Except him destroying every enterprise of green energy we've worked tooth and nail to enact. Or him suing anyone that displeases him. Or him making a total jackass of himself trying to speak on the world platform. I hate Hillary, but Trump is the last person I want representing my country.

Or rightfully suing the media thats slandering him becuase 25+ '''''''''news'''''''' agencies have been caught red handed colluding with Clinton/s campaign.

God forbid someone whose not a total cuck lead this nation. Congrats on showing just how stupid you are by justifying overlooking how Hillary has dedicated her whole life to being a public servant & only helping a fraction of the people Trump has who has had no real obligation to do so, but did anyways.

Never mind the 50k+ emails leaked that show how not one of those 50k ever talked about the benefit of the common American, only back room dealings, manipulations, and exploitation of people of others for her.

Never mind looking to her donors, her propaganda machines, and the blatant censorship of information.

Never mind the wars she and Obama started, the lives ruined and debt caused by those fruitless wars to more than double.

Never mind her foundation that is under FBI investigation for money laundering, pay to play bribery for special privileges, selling of US intel to foreign nations, smuggling weapons into the middle east, and TRAFFICKING FUCKING CHILDREN.

You picked a real winner, you spineless cuck. And I have only scratched the surface of the shitshow that happened in the last month.

>manipulations, and exploitation of others for her benefit***

>fruitless wars that more than doubled our national debt***

You know, there is no point really to argue with the shills.
It's literally their job to shill for hillary, they will keep fighting against what you say with stupid bullshit that has no meaning.

yeah

Yes, but its not for them.

It's for the undecided lurkers who see the shill arguments destroyed before them, allowing them a chance to break the conditioning.

>this guy thinks dept of homeland security is Hillary
>seriously guys my fearmongering is legit, just look at the source of the mongering

Yeah kek cause that's exactly what I've said! Kek, my favorite thing about Trump supporters is their cognitive dissonance. Kek!

Vote Hillary. The symbol of America's weak people. The USA will cease to exist but that's what you guys want anyways.

When all you see are shills you've already lost m8. Your paranoia is cute. Don't forget to vote for emperor Trump on November 28th!!!

Trump2016

Lmao holy fuck you talk like a really out of touch adult trying to seem cool to their grand kids

>symbol of weak people
>she wants world war 3!
Pick one.
I guess Trump is the symbol of strong folks that like to hide from the world and collude with the enemy. Don't forget to vote for emperor Trump on November 28th! !

>DHS & DNI release a joint statement only saying they are only confident but have no real evidence

>Ignoring how Hillary's unsecured, illegal private server was accessed on the darknet and could have been anyone (FBI said at least 5 other nations)

>Pretends not to understand the logistical point I made only to be stupendously hypocritical at the same time

Are you even trying?

she has already threatened Russis with war as well as other countries. There is absolute guarantee that she will Nuke a country first . Trump is the only answer.

>collude with the enemy
Tell me real quick why Russia is or should be our enemy?

Did I go overboard with the keks sonny? Sorry about that, sport, I know your generation has a hard time with sarcasm, irony, and tone, bucko, and I just wanted you to know I thought that your naive parroting and oblivious contradictions were humorous. Kek! Sorry to wig ya out kiddo! Kekzozzle!

why is russia our enemy?

because clinton said so? because clinton needs a scapegoat for her crimes?

honestly how autistic are you m8. who the fuck cares even if it was russia (it wasnt) youre attacking the source and not the content.

please headbutt a knife, it might honestly improve that IQ of yours

"trump is our only answer"
>political newfag detected

I CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO CONVEY
I DON'T SPEAK OLD FUCK

Not an argument, shill.
At least put some effort.

Classic Clinton supported. Don't want to talk facts, evidence or logic. Just want to insult you personally!

You definitely don't look pathetic!

>Trumples actually believe this

the delusion

If Hillary wins, we will go straight into WW3.
She will start by forcing a no-fly-zone over Syria.
Russia will accidentally shoot down a US jet, then it's on.

All this fearmongering and name calling. You guys are a shoe in! Don't forget to vote for emperor Goldwater, November 28!!

(((Russia))) will accidentally shoot down a US jet*

Still not an argument

Fearmongering by trumplet pussies.

>god emperor
>mommy grounded him from twitter

>scapegoating russia
>actually threatened russia after scapegoating them by 'treating cyber attacks like any other military attack'

>we tried to over throw the Syrian govt (allies with russia) for Saudi's pipeline & failed
>wasted a shit ton of money, manpower, resources
>only Clinton benefited because they bribed her to drag the US into it by tens of millions of dollars in donations to her 'charitable foundation'
>still wants to enact a no fly zone of syria, where the actively let russia military excersices

You really don't see how this could go horribly wrong in where it might set up a false flag to start a war with them? Or that a real accident can occur over a fly zone we know will be IMPOSSIBLE to enforce?

When will we officially know who wins the election? At one point are the votes totaled up? Is it on November 8th?

Whoever wins will be dethroned after 4 years so it don't really matter anyway.

a no fly zone would obviously have to be agreed to by syria / russia. Not sure you understand her plan very well.

would literally rather have him in office before Trump

What's to argue? You're whole argument is Hillary wants war to cover up her "crimes". It's fearmongering, it's what I've been calling you out on. Should we go back to greentexting so it sounds more like witty banter?

Oh yeah and what exactly is her plan?

"Oh hey i know you know we funded the FSA and ISIS to start a civil war trying to overthrow the Syrian govt so I can install a puppet dictator that will allow us to build the pipleline Saudi Arabia is paying me to do. Anyways, can you kindly not conduct any more military exercises in Syria anymore. Also, no flying! lol, thanks for understanding!"

Sounds like a real plan there my guy.

Fucking idiot. There wouldn't be a war. The rhetoric happens, an it always happens, but there's no chance of war. It's an election season, if you don't understand the tough talk by now, you're really going to be surprised next election cycle when, lo and behold, nation security and defense is rambled on about.

You're not arguing against the statement of hillary wanting to go to war with russia, you're just calling names as if they mean anything.
If hillary doesn't want war with russia, why don't you argue against it? Why don't you offer something worthwhile to the discussion?
Nope, just gotta call names, that'll show em!

You putting crimes in quotations says enough about what little you really know.

You spouting out the 'fear mongering' buzzword does not constitute an argument when I have provided reasonable examples for my own.

oh I'm ready...
...ready for Trump to disappear when he loses like he promised, but knowing that orange douche-bag he won't do it.

Best case scenario youre fucking up international relation with another superpower and electing a woman who has pissed off the world by destabilizing other nations for personal benefit and will continue to do so you fucking idiot.

BO has already more than doubled our national debt because of the ME wars that Hillary WILL continue because she is owned by Saudi Arabia and they want their fucking pipeline.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/17/central-park-five-donald-trump-jogger-rape-case-new-york

>don't vote.

instead buy 25 bags of marshmallows or more fill your bathtub up, post photos with time stamp. This will probably be more effective then either of the candidates in the next 4 years.

Voted for him today. Shit I even registered republican this year which I never do.
>Did my part to try to Make America Great Again

Oh, shit. I was unaware she was charged/prosecuted for something. Please enlighten me on these prosecuted crimes she was found guilty of.
Examples of your very own what?

Read it and weep.
dailycaller.com/2016/10/05/russian-embassy-tweets-meme-threatening-to-shoot-down-us-aircraft-in-syria/
Also at the last meet up for a cease fire in Syria, Russia told Sec. State John Kerry to quote, "fuck off".
Those Democrats sure know how to deal, huh?

>whyhasntthisbeenmetionedyearsagoifitreallyhappened.com

I'm ready. Heil Trump!

go to bed Vlad

Why don't I argue against why Hillary doesn't want war? Because wars are costly and America has a case of the battle fatigue. Want to know why she's talking tough? Because if she didn't people would say she's soft on national defense.
Maybe I'm just jaded. I've seen every election since 89, as far as I'm concerned it's rhetoric, and it's feeding fearmongering trolls like you. And that honestly gives me a tickle, user, that you buy into it, hook line and sinker. You're so very passionate about something that you clearly have very little experience in. It's adorable. You're adorable, user.
>now should we go back to greentexting?

Just because the DOJ is compromised & refuses to prosecute her after the FBI came forward with evidence, doesnt mean she didnt fucking do it you retard.

You're advocating for a world where a literal dictator cant be held accountable for the serious crimes we all know she committed.

Are you truly autistic enough to believe Bill and Lynch talked on the plane for 30 minutes about grandkids and golf 2 days before she was set to interview Hillary? Nevermind Lynch even had to plea the fucking 5th to not incriminate herself. The fucking HEAD OF THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE had to plead the 5th.

Never mind Hillary 'i cant recall' 39 times when asked about her server.

Face it shill, wikileaks has proved everything negative we heard about Trump was a lie and everything we thought we knew about Crooked Hillary was actually infinitely worse. Sorry you have a hard time coming to terms with reality.

This fucking guy. I forgot he had a crystal ball. My apologies!

>soft on national defense
>the subject is her emails that she alone was responsible for by having the illegal server
wew

oh, and wars being costly never stopped the military industrial complex from lobbying us into them for profits that go to everyone but the average tax paying american.

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

5. A collection of some other things trump has done, including lying over and over again during this campaign and a vast criminal past: quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost

Bonus: Trump lying 250 times:
youtube.com/watch?v=dmne8r2sIFA

This fucktard keeps on like a fucking broken record - if he just spend half his time talking about his policies as he does about her missing emails he might actually get somewhere? RETARD!!!

And that's why "crimes" are in quotes, nitwit.

She's been doing it since day one. You dont need a crystal ball to not be autistic enough to recognize a pattern here.

This is how it goes down:
>Hillary ignores CIA Intelligence
>Starts hard line talk against Russia
>Russia calls her bluff
>Hillary doesn't want to appear weak
>Orders no-fly-zone despite warnings
>no-fly-zone forced
>Russia shoots down US jet
>Russia claims it as accidental
>US calls Russia on bullshit
>diplomats recalled
>embassies close
>WW3 starts
>US armed services ordered to be ready
>draft initiated for men and women 18-35
>daily news of troops killed in action
>refugees flood every country
>nukes fly
>100 million dead

>plot twist
>putin ain't dumb and is king of tough talk

Crimes are crimes. Putting them in quotes doesnt mean they werent committed. Being too powerful to be held accountable for the crimes she committed still doesnt mean they werent committed, nitwit.

If Killary wins, there is comfort in knowing 99% of the people who voted her will die in the nuclear war that she'll begin with Russia over Syria

Its over trumptards

The FBI already know hillary is going to win which is why they are letting her get away with giving americas state secrets to foreign powers because they want to keep their influence in the senate and most importantly they want to keep their funding, because alot of people who work for them would all be out of a job and they would all also lose their pensions

seeing as giving away state secrets isnt a crime anymore, i wonder what would happen to an average joe pleb who would give away state secrets to foreign powers.

>doesn't understand election cycle politics or why a dem seeming weapon national defense is relevant
The reps run the military industrial complex, we're you not aware? That's why dems do the tough talk, to get those Hawks.

>nuclear war that she'll begin with Russia over Syria
isn't that more of a Trump-ian thing?

"I'd rather have WW3 than have the president be someone who says uncouth things sometimes" - liberals, 2016

I remember when the republicans were the war party. Those were the days

I'm sure everything you predicted will come true, too bad this board is anonymous otherwise you might could profit from your postulations.

Sure, if you're an idiot, embarrassingly uninformed about major international crises, which it seems like you are. Thanks for correcting the r. Shalom!

Oh my, didn't realize Sup Forums was full of suicidal leftist/feminist cucks.

But hey, socialism and women always work, right?

No, nitwit, it's only a crime if you get prosecuted. Where's the evidence of prosecuted "crimes" "crimes" "crimes"?