How often do girls/women have sex? Curious about realistic stats. Is it every day?

How often do girls/women have sex? Curious about realistic stats. Is it every day?

Any more pics?

Site is 18+ kiddo, get the fuck out
Also that is CP as fuck, MODS

Not of her

At least once a day
Anal once a week
Oral and anal when on a period

jaylenosdaughter.mpeg

Kek ok you beat my jay leno
God damn oldfag though

Oh shit! I better leave then, huh?

More than you think.

Girls are generally quite cockhungry. Maybe even more so than we crave pussy but that's in my experience.

Before you find out you like men and don't so much want to be with a girl as much as you want to be a girl, and then dress up in skimpy outfits and pose nude for 50 year old faggots because you love the attention, only to realize you're not actually gay, you just wanted people to like you, until you cry yourself to sleep every night until eventually you fucking an hero

Yeah, run far kid

Thanks for the advice sir! I'll pack my bags and leave immediately.

It depends on their partner.

If he is attractive, well hung and successful then bitches want to be "taken" by him.

>protip women have fantasies about being raped by attractive, wealthy and well hung guys

hggnnnnghhhhhh

I've tried to imagine myself as a woman and I find myself only wanting to be fucked by large men with big cocks. Never a sensitive guy, just the brutes. In my fantasies I find myself not caring about any objectionable things he may have done and just feel a desire to be taken in all positions. I also want their arms around me and mine around them

A sexy girl emerges from her sex room, ready for more sex

The majority of women have sex whenever they feel like it. How often that is depends on the woman. Generally, it is very easy for them to have sex. This makes them selective in most circumstances. That's the bare truth of it, dude. Statistically, we'll never know the actual numbers because they won't tell you.

Women almost want to have sex as much as men do. They'd almost always want to see your dick.

sauce ????

Was chatting with my female cousin the other day and she was mentioning her friend was up to at least 26 different men since her last legit boyfriend, assuming she does at least a handfull of those guys on the regular.

Is say an attractive single girl can easily pull 2 different men per week without much effort, and they can get laid any day they please. Assuming these men are waiting patiently for the booty call from her.

To get that equivalent as a man you would have to be very attractive or have real decent cashflow and be on top of your game, else I think the averagely attractive man with normal money can pull one every week or two if they live in a city, or just cuck to one lady for the idea of endless pussy that ends up costing more than a hooker once a week.

My girl gets it whenever I let her have it, and I make her beg for it.

To compensate, she masturbates ALL the time. At least twice a day that I know of.