So.. the girl that I love is getting married with another guy and I invited. Need a good excuse for not to go...

So.. the girl that I love is getting married with another guy and I invited. Need a good excuse for not to go. PLEASE HELP!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZkVqLjGM_I
youtube.com/watch?v=AR-_JC36vXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>good excuse

'If I can't cum, then I can't come.'

a person i loved got married and i was invited as well. just don't go. felt like shit. still feels like shit. it was almost a month ago.

tell her user...TELL HER

Pay a large Mexican to rape you. Be in hospital with anal trauma.

WTF??

She knows.

Do the right thing user. Spike the grooms drink, get him away from the crowd, then take a pic with his dick in your mouth in a way that seems like hes gay and enjoying it. Bonus points if you spike the brides drink and suck her dick

If you can't be honest now, you will always be living a lie within any sortof fake friendship you have with her. What's the point of having a fake friendship? "I can't come because I fell in love with you a long time ago and I'm still not over it." Then be prepared to never see her again, or have her leave him for you like a bad movie.

She breaks up with him for two years and I was her “almost-boyfriend”, we used to kiss, tell us that we love us, but we were only friends. Then he reappeared and she left me to marry him

well that is your good excuse

Accept the fact that he fucks her better than you ever can and move on with your life.

Go to her house knock her down, shove your forearm into her throat and rape her. Now she knows who the real fucking alpha is.

that sucks

at least you got dubs

Can't believe she invited you knowing that you have feels for her. Really twisting the knife there.

MMMMMM what cunt

Not trying to be funny, just feel for you, and although this never happened to me, this sad song about missed love always go heart-deep on me. You might like it....

youtube.com/watch?v=AR-_JC36vXM

Grow a pair of balls and simply say "No, I won't be there."

/thread

You can be a little bitch or you can be supportive. If youre not willing you don't really care about her, just yourself. She's not going to leave her future husband for what appears to be a friend-zoned beta. Come to grips with reality peeps

Rape her nasty vagina.

The only person I've ever loved got married and i was invited as well. just don't go. felt like shit. still feels like shit. it was over 20 years ago. I think that if I had gone, and cried it out, I would have had closure.

Go, OP. Suck it up, and go.

Fuck off, Ted

Go to the wedding and when they say "does anyone object?" you stand up, turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Two choices, either you're her friend and you behave like one, such it up, go there and be supportive. Or you consider that she's hurt you too much to be her friend, in what case you just don't fucking go and cut contact.

Right now you're just hurting yourself by being the jealous beta faggot who will never get her, yet stay around just in case.