Ask a 42 year old German Guy, who had a sexual relationship with his mother for almost 20 years, anything

Ask a 42 year old German Guy, who had a sexual relationship with his mother for almost 20 years, anything

can I have a go? I've always wanted to fuck a really old german chick

First time you guys fucked and what happened ? Plus got any pics ?

just tell your fucking story you attention whore

Did you ever knock your mum up?

>can I have a go? I've always wanted to fuck a really old german chick
No you can't have a go. We were living in monogamy. Plus she is already dead. Happened 7 years ago

>First time you guys fucked and what happened ? Plus got any pics ?
I was a process that took over 2,5 years for us to finally have intercourse, rather long story and no I will not share pictures of my dead mother on Sup Forums

>just tell your fucking story you attention whore
Thanks, really encouraging

>Did you ever knock your mum up?
No we always took great care of that. It was quite callenging at thebeginning. We had to drive rather far to buy condoms because in our little town everybody knew us and knew that Mama was single, for what would she need condoms

How much harder would you say her death was to deal with, considering your "close" relationship?

How was it when it dawned on you that the cancer would be the end for her?

>How much harder would you say her death was to deal with, considering your "close" relationship?
>How was it when it dawned on you that the cancer would be the end for her?
It was horrible but I can't say that it was harder for me because I don't know how hard it normally is. But I was devestated for quite some while. How did you know it was cancer?

This thread gave me cancer you fukin kraut bastard

>This thread gave me cancer you fukin kraut bastard
Thank you for your participation

.Alright OP I'll bite your bait.

How did I start? Was she surprised at first that you were intrested in her? Did you let it naturally evolve between you two or did you push it a bit with flirtations etc?

>Thank you for your participation

Damn, this kraut is saucy.

How kinky did you guys get? Toys, roleplay, that sort of stuff.

>How did I start? Was she surprised at first that you were intrested in her? Did you let it naturally evolve between you two or did you push it a bit with flirtations etc?
Actually it started kind of naturally. We were always very close and after the death of my father that bond grew even stronger. We cuddled and loved each other around us. I kind of took the first steps I guess. Touching her where I shouldn't and so on. But she took the last. She offered her self to me 1,5 years after

>How kinky did you guys get? Toys, roleplay, that sort of stuff.
No Mama wasn't onto any of that really

have you ever slept with any other woman?

well she must have been a shit mother, she didnt teach you to share, user.

>have you ever slept with any other woman?
Yes, regularly, there were rather alibi though

How does it feel to know that your mother is an aberrant pedophile?

>How does it feel to know that your mother is an aberrant pedophile?
Well actually she was not, she didn't like kids. It was just me

You were a kid.

>You were a kid.
But her son. She wasn't attracted to any other kids

So she was an incestuous pedophile!

If you're 42 now, banged your mama for 20 years ans she's being dead for 7, you were 15 YO when you began, or a necrophile

nice tits for an older lady. More!

>I kind of took the first steps I guess. Touching her where I shouldn't and so on. But she took the last. She offered her self to me 1,5 years after

You were 13 years old then, she offered you sex when you were 15, after 1,5 year foreplay.

Man, your mother is sick and a criminal btw and you need help.

old pasta/10

>You were 13 years old then, she offered you sex when you were 15, after 1,5 year foreplay.
>Man, your mother is sick and a criminal btw and you need help.
I actually grew up a functioing member of society. I always loved it

You DO realize that it makes it even worse, don't you?

Do you have family? Kids?

Germans don't speak English. Nice try, but there's a hole in your troll.

>Do you have family? Kids?
No, I have a grilfriedn whom I'm very happy with

What was the best sex you ever had with her? Did you guys do Anal? Did she swallow your cum?

>not giving pictures
>not greentexting

Shit copypasta

Does she know about that thing with your mom?

How old is she?

Do you have any brothers or sisters? Did you get intimate with them as well?

>What was the best sex you ever had with her? Did you guys do Anal? Did she swallow your cum?
We tried anal once, bust she didn't like it at all. The best was actually in a changing cabin in our local swimming pool. But yes she swallowed

>Does she know about that thing with your mom?
No she has no idea

Can you stop posting this fucking thread every single time, attentionfag?

>How old is she?
She's 39

>Do you have any brothers or sisters? Did you get intimate with them as well?
No and No

Do you plan to have kids?

Did you ever fuck her bare and came inside?

>Can you stop posting this fucking thread every single time, attentionfag?
It it my way of dealing with it

>Do you plan to have kids?
No I thnik it's to late for that

Wernt you disgusted after your first time? And how did the second time come about. Where you just like "let's fuck", or was it more subtle?

>Did you ever fuck her bare and came inside?
Yes we started using the pill in the 90s

>Wernt you disgusted after your first time? And how did the second time come about. Where you just like "let's fuck", or was it more subtle?
The first couple of time I felt very ashamed. I knew it was forbidden. No it was never like let's duck. We slept in the same bed and there it happened most of the time

Did she ever compare ur cock with ur dad's cock? Is it true that older German milfs love to get their faces spunked?

Did she give good head? Did she take it up the auschwitz?

You have had a sexual relationship with your mother for 20 years, which was started by her. You still think about that as the best time of your life. You have no kids, no family. You can't tell anyone about this.

Please let me know how do you consider yourself a functioning member of the society?

Did yall kiss? It's one thing to fuck, but kissing takes things to a whole nother level.

>Did she ever compare ur cock with ur dad's cock? Is it true that older German milfs love to get their faces spunked?
No she never said anything about that. Well I did it sometimes, but I know she did not like it so I resisted most times

are you going to show us pictures?

Who's pussy is better, your mom's or your girlfirend's. Be honest.

>are you going to show us pictures?
No we made just very few and those are for me

>Who's pussy is better, your mom's or your girlfirend's. Be honest.
My girldfriends. But it does not have the same kick

/thread

As you don't want pictures please post pictures of look a likes. Did she have a big ass... boobs....

What part of Germany are u from?

>As you don't want pictures please post pictures of look a likes. Did she have a big ass... boobs....

>What part of Germany are u from?
Frankonia

Did you ever have a moment of realization that you're entering the whole you were born out of while sexing and just space out in marvel?

Ach Bernd, komm zurück nach KC.

Did your friends or family never got suspicious? Also describe the best sex u ever had with her

You lucky son of a son fucker!

I would fuck her daily in all holes. Invite friends over and share her. Did you ever share her or she shared you?

>Did you ever have a moment of realization that you're entering the whole you were born out of while sexing and just space out in marvel?
I always had that in the back of my mind. It gave us both a special kick.

>Did your friends or family never got suspicious? Also describe the best sex u ever had with her
Not much family left actually. And yes I always had to find low maintanance girlfriends to cover it up in front of my friends

>I would fuck her daily in all holes. Invite friends over and share her. Did you ever share her or she shared you?
No we kept it between our selves. We had to

Did you ever develop feeling for her?

>Did you ever develop feeling for her?
Well yes, of course. I loved her

How was it fucking a Nazi sympathizer? Would she wake a night thinking she was in the furnace room shoveling the ashes? How many SS officers ran that train on her when she was 5?

Did you ever give her a facial or tittyfuck her?

>How was it fucking a Nazi sympathizer? Would she wake a night thinking she was in the furnace room shoveling the ashes? How many SS officers ran that train on her when she was 5?
Actually her father was an Wehrmacht officer, but she was not a Nazi even though she did not like turkish people

Would you fuck your girlfriends mother? Or have a threesome with them

>Did you ever give her a facial or tittyfuck her?
Facial yes, like i explained above, but she did not like it so just a cpuple of times. No we never tittyfucked

>Would you fuck your girlfriends mother? Or have a threesome with them
No she is not very attractive

What was her biggest turn on. Being German I assume scat and goldenshower whilst fistfucking. Am I right?

>or a necrophile

were you adopted or something? I can't imagine son loving his mother, just a big nono.

>What was her biggest turn on. Being German I assume scat and goldenshower whilst fistfucking. Am I right?
Not quite. Actually it was me surprising her. Hugging her from behind where she could fell my erection on her lower back

Was she still a virgin when you started having sex with your mom?

O.k. so you said yall slept in the same bed. Was it just to fuck or love?
And in either case, were you considered the official man of the house rather than just a son with benefits?

Did she ever deny you sex also did you cum on her tits.

>were you adopted or something? I can't imagine son loving his mother, just a big nono.
No I wasn't adopted.

Where did she prefer you cum?

>Was she still a virgin when you started having sex with your mom?
Was she? Oviously no? But I was

Are you running out of MILF pics, and how big is your MILF folder and dick?

>O.k. so you said yall slept in the same bed. Was it just to fuck or love?
>And in either case, were you considered the official man of the house rather than just a son with benefits?
Fuck and Love is the same for me. We fucked because we loved. No we were basically living like a couple. But she still had the upper hand

Was Hitler wrong?

Yes post your aryan cock

Over 9000

For both answers.

Wie kams zum ersten mal?
Wars nicht krass awkward?

Were you the first guy to give her a facial?

>Did she ever deny you sex also did you cum on her tits.
Yes, she denied me a couple of time when I was younger. I wanted quite often and she could keep up with it

>Where did she prefer you cum?
In her. She liked when she could feel me pulse and spurt